Another First

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

It was Saturday morning and I decided to visit Wooyoung's cafe

I just wore my short jeans pants, white t-shirt and shoes.

I came into the cafe and saw Wooyoung near the cashier table, "Woo!," I called.

"Oh ? Tiffany ! Come in," he replied as soon as he saw me.

I approached him, "Woo, I want to talk to you," I said and brought him to a table in the corner.

"what's wrong ?," he asked as we sat down.

"Woo, please tell me honestly. Why did you tell Donghae oppa that I got amnesia while I am not ?," I saw right into his eyes.

"O-Oh... Erm.. That was... Because... Because I dislike him !! He hurt you, I don't want him to approach you anymore. I don't want you to be hurt again. I want him to go away from your life. At least he would never care about you if you got amnesia," he said. "I'm sorry, Tiff," he said and kept his head down.

"If it was like that, why you said that Donghae oppa is enganged with Jessica ? Jessica is getting married to a man named Taecyeon," I asked.

Once again, he brought his head down, never faced me. 

"I-am sorry. That was... because... I don't want you to think about him anymore. I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I... I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay, Woo," I said and put my hand on his cheek. Made him face me. 

"I forgive you. But remember, you know how much I love Donghae oppa right ?And until now, that love never changed. You don't have to lie anymore. Just let me do what I should do. As my best friend, you're always the best person I know. Don't ever do things like that again, okay ?," I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Okay, Woo. I'll go now. See you again," I stood up and left him.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"I forgive you. But remember, you know how much I love Donghae oppa right ?And until now, that love never changed. You don't have to lie anymore. Just let me do what I should do. As my best friend, you're always the best person I know. Don't ever do things like that again, okay ?," she smiled. That precious smile.. I was speechless. And just nodded.

"Okay, Woo. I'll go now. See you again," she stood up and left.

Yes. Wake up, Wooyoung. She's FOREVER your best friend. No more. Just let her be happy with the man he loved, if you really love her.

DONGHAE's POV

I was on my way to the city park for morning exercise, but I saw Tiffany was walking out from Wooyoung's cafe.

I stopped my car. "Tiffany !," I shouted, made her turned her head.

"Oppa ?," she frowned and approached me. "What are you doing here ?," she asked. Hey, I should be the one who ask that!

"Me ? I am going to go to the city for jogging. You ?," I said. "Me ? I came to visit Wooyoung," she said. 

Wait. WHAT? She came to visit that liar ?! "Yah!! What for huh ? You forget that he lied ?," I asked in high emotion.

"Oppa, don't be overacting! I came here to ask him explain all the lies he told," she said.

"Hey, but what for, huh ? I don't want you to meet him anymore !!," I said in high tone.

"Oppa !! He's my best friend, you know? And he already apologized ! He didn't have bad reason, he just want to protect me," she replied also in angriness.

"You don't want to listen to me !? If I told you don't so don't do that!! You're mine now!," I replied, annoyed.

"Huh ? Who ? Me ? Yours ?  Do you think so ? We're not even a couple!," he turned her around and walked away.

Aish. That girl. "Fany-ah!!," I shouted her name, but she kept walking. "Yah!!," I called her once again and started to drive slowly beside her.

TIFFANY's POV

Aish, he's so annoying! Why the heck he told me to do that ? We're not even a lover right ? He never confessed to me officially

"Fany-ah! Okay, i got it. I won't tell you to avoid Wooyoung anymore. I know, I know he's your best friend. But stop avoiding me too! Now come in !!," he shouted.

Such a childish. I stopped, glared at him. "Come in!," he said, tried to tease me huh.

I didn't say anything and just got into his car. Then he started to drive.

I was just.. annoyed. So I didn't want to face him, I just stared at outside by the side window.

oh! suddenly he grabbed my hand, made me turned my head, to saw my own hand.

 "Fany-ah, don't  be mad. I know I'm stupid. I can't even understand you for a small thing like that. I'm sorry," he said even was driving.

I didn't know, I was... holding my laugh. It felt like he's under my control.

DONGHAE's POV

She just stayed quiet along the way.

I parked my car at the side of the city park.

She got off first, and walked away.

TIFFANY's POV

I got off, left him who was till inside the car. 

I heard he rapidly went out from the car and ran toward me.

"Fany-ah!," he shouted and I turned my head to him.

Seriously, he gonna do exercises and jogging. He was wearing his sport jacket and pants even with headphone on his neck.

I turned away and kept walking.

I felt my heart thumped somehow so fast when I felt a hand held mine. 

His hand was warmer than mine. I kept acting like angry. I threw away his hand and walked quickly.

"Fany-ah!," he ran to me while I was about to chuckle at his actions today.

"Why ?," I stopped and glared at him. "Eii~ Don't be mad anymore," he winked. Oh my God, that was so funny!!

I held back my laugh and still acted angry. He suddenly hold my hand once again but this time forced me to walk with him Tightly held my hand.

"You know ? I wanna be romantic," he whispered and kept walking. My heart thumped fast once more. He was kind of stubborn actually.

After few minutes walking, we saw an ice cream shop nearby. He brought me there and bought me a cone of vanilla ice cream.

"Here, to refresh your smile today," he asked and gave me a cone of ice cream. I giggled and started to eat it.

We continued our walk. 

"Oh ! Fany-ah... your lips..," he suddenly stop and faced me.

"What ?," I frowned. He grinned. I could smell something fishy, no way. He was not going to do that dramatic cream kiss scene right ?

He smirked and somehow leaned closer. I punched his chest. "Oppa, I don't really like dramas. So, no need to do that cheesy thing," I said and walked away.

He caught me. "Fany-ah, I just... I want to do that," he said. What the ?! Wasn't that funny ? I laughed out loud. "Oppa, men in dramas would never told the girl if he was about to cream-kiss her! But you ? Even you beg me to !," I laughed more.

He pouted, so childish. And acted like so disappointed and angry. Aigoo, that was pretty cute.

"Fine, do it. But do it quickly, it's a public place," I smeared a little bit ice cream on my lips and faced him.

He smiled and approached me. Slowly leaned closer. I closed my eyes.

I could feel his lips touch mine. Wait. Nope, not just touch !

He kissed me sweetly, passionately. Slowly but I could feel his sincere.

Wait! I pushed him lightly. "Oppa! this is a public place!," I said in embarrassement.

DONGHAE's POV

I slowly  kissed her deeper. That was, delicious. That was, our first real kiss after the super short kiss we did last night.

She suddenly pushed me away. "Oppa! this is a public place!," she said. God, she's too gorgeous.

Her face was red enough, I just smiled and held her hand. 

"Fany-ah, would you be mine ?," I faced her. She slowly smiled, and nodded.

I couldn't do more, I hugged her tightly. Then kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lalalalallalallalalalalalala~ this is bad -.- I KNOW. I AM SORRY ;----;

please give me IDEAS. I need ideaaaaaaaaaaassssss !!

well, please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;)

 Thanks a lot <3