Losing Her ?

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

I laid down on my bed after my bath. Aish. So  tired. I had tons of works because I "stalked" Tiffany and that young man. 

My phone rang as I was about to close my eyes. "Hello ?", I asked. "Mr. Lee, are you with my daughter ?", I recognized that voice, Mr. Hwang's. "Oh, nope. She's not with me Mr. Hwang, why ?", I asked back. "Really ? Did she tell you that she wanna go somewhere ? Because she still hasn't come home yet", he said. I turned to the clock on my wall. It's 2AM ! How come she didn't come home yet ? "Maybe, she's with her friends", I replied. "N-No ! I've called her friends. Actually, she doesn't have lots of friends since she just came from overseas before. Do you know where is she ?", he asked again. Aish. He's so annoying. I said don't know but he kept asking me ! "No, I don't know at all. Sorry, sir. I have to sleep since we have such a very important meeting tomorrow. Good night", I hung up. That girl. She always made me get into a trouble !

>>NEXT DAY

WOOYOUNG's POV

I left my house, headed to the cafe. 

Once I arrived, I unlocked all the doors then came back to my room. One by one, my staffs came. But, a bit strange. Tiffany, who always came very early before me... I still hadn't see her yet. Where's she ?

Time to open the cafe. "Time to work !", I said in a loud voice as all the workers started to work. Some customers came. Still. Where on earth was Tiffany ? She had to cook for breakfast. 

I took my phone, called Tiffany. She didn't pick it up. What happened ? "Sir ! I heard Tiffany's phone rings ! It's in her locker !", a waitress shouted. I turned back, ran to the lockers room. She's right. That's from Tiffany's locker. Did she leave her bag there ? or she just forgot ? Ugh. Why I didn't feel good ? Actually, what happened to her ?

DONGHAE's POV

I got into the cafe. A waiter approached me. "As usual", I simply said. "Erm... Sorry, sir. But our chef for your dish hasn't come yet. Do you wanna order another dish ?", he asked. Huh ? What the hell was that ? Such a lazy chef !

"Omo ! Omo ! Hurry ! Hurry !", I heard such a noise from behind of the "staff only" door. Tch. So noisy. What happened there ?

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Mr. Wooyoung ! T-Ti... T-Tiff... F-Fany...", a worker approached me by running so fast. "Calm down. What's wrong with Tiffany ?", I asked. "I... saw... Her.. In the frozen room ! She's there !", he made me widened my eyes. Listen, F-R-O-Z-E-N  R-O-O-M !!!

I ran as fast as I could. Until I reached the door, and opened it. God. I saw her there. She was laying on the floor, hugged herself, covered herself with an apron. She's T-O-T-A-L-L-Y pale !! I rapidly approached her. For sure, she's so cold ! I rapidly brought her out from that room. "Omo ! Omo ! Hurry ! Hurry !", a worker told me. 

I brought Tiffany bridal-style, out from the staff area. Walked passed all customers who stared at me and especially the pale-body Tiffany. 

DONGHAE's POV

Everyone looked so panic. Why ? I looked like a stupid there, knew nothing. 

I saw a young man came out from that "staff only" door. Brought a young woman bridal style. But, that young woman was... Looked so pale ! She died ? erm... Oh ? Those young man... Wasn't he, the one who was with Tiffany yesterday ? "Donghae oppa !", I heard someone called me. I turned back. Huh ? 

JESSICA's POV

I called Donghae oppa's office, but they said that he wasn't there yet. They said that Donghae oppa always came to a cafe near the company. Sure, I went there.

I got into the cafe, and saw Donghae oppa in the corner of the room. "Donghae oppa !", i shouted as I smiled. But, people looked strange there. No one was smiling. Everyone looked so worry. What happened ? 

I saw a young man carried a young woman bridal style. The young woman was TOTALLY pale as I saw when they passed by. Poor her, she's died ? OH?! B-But... "Isn't that Tiff--any ?", I said, frowned as I sat beside Donghae oppa. 

DONGHAE's POV

She approached me, sat beside me. "Isn't that Tiff--any ?", she frowned and pointed at the way that young man gone. "Tch. You must be kidding. That's impossible. Why the hell Tiffany became so pale like a died-body huh ?", I replied and laughed. "O-Oppa. Really. I really remember her ! She must be Tiffany !", Jessica said again. Tch. Stupid. Shut up !

"Anyway, why you're here ?", I asked her. "Erm.. I actually wanna meet you in the office but, you're not there yet. So I come here. Your worker told me", she replied, I sighed. Why the heck she must kept following me ? "Whatever. Aish, why does my coffee hasn't come yet ?", I complained. "Erm... Maybe because of that incident", that super talkative Jessica said. "Okay. I'll be back", I said as I stood up. Left her on the table, so I headed to the cashier table. 

"Excuse me, where's my coffee ?", I asked. "O-Oh. I'm sorry. Wait, I'll make it now", the worker said as she left to the coffee machine. "Omo ! I think Tiffany really did what that girl commanded ! She must become pale like that cause she cleaned the frozen room and got locked !", I heard another worker was gossiping with her friends. "Really ? Aigoo. Poor Tiffany. I hope she won't die like that", another one said. T-Tiffany ? Could it be... Possible that the girl which that young man brought was Tiffany ? Why she's so pale like that ? "Excuse me. May I know... What happen with the previous girl ?", I asked. "O-Omo ! Aren't you... Mr. Lee ?!", they looked surprise. "Yes, I am", I frowned. "Erm.. Aren't you... Tiffany's... fiance ?", another one asked. I just nodded. "What's wrong ?", I asked. One of them sobbed, tears fell a bit. strange. Actually, what happened ? "T-Tiffany ... She freezed in the frozen room along the night. She might ... D-Die..", then she sobbed so hard. D-DIE ?! "Sorry, but where did that young man bring Tiffany ?", I asked. "He must be in the Seoul International Hospital now. That's the nearest hospital from here", I thanked them then straightly ran out from the cafe. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

God. Please. Please. I begged you. Please let Tiffany alive. I still need to confess my love to her. I LOVE HER. I didn't want her to die ! Please !

Tiffany was in the emergency room. I waited  outside. My eyes were so red. I knew that. Tears sometimes fell down. Sobbed. Prayed. That's all I did. Walked in front of the door, waited for the doctor. 

DONGHAE's POV

I ran into the hospital. To the information table. "Excuse me ! Where.. Is the room of the girl who came here with such a pale body with a young man ?", I asked. Exhausted. "Oh, it's in the emergency room", the nurse said. I thanked her, and ran to where she pointed before. 

I saw those young man stood in front of the door. His face was so red. He cried ? I approached him. 

"Sorry, who are you ?", I asked. He turned back to me. "Me ? I'm Jang Wooyoung. Who are you then ?", he said. "Oh, I'm Lee Donghae", I replied. "Oh. So, you're Tiffany's fiance ?", he frowned. I nodded, in doubt. "What kind of relationship do you have with Tiffany ?", I asked. "No need to know", he coldly said and sat in the chair. Tch. 

I took a sit too. "Why you don't look that worry ?", he asked. Hey. For what ? Actually, I didn't know why I rapidly ran here. But, I didn't care that much about that Tiffany, anyway. She's a liar. Fake. Stupid. Cheated on me. And so on ! "Me ? Why should I have to ? At least, she's not die right ? I'm not that worry. Cause I know, that she's a big liar. she acted innocent in front of me but she did the upside down things behind me ! How the hell she be like tha-- OUCH !", he punched me. Right on my face. CRAZY. Why did he do that ? "You ! LEE DONGHAE ! WHY THE HELL YOU'RE ALIVE HUH ?", he pulled me by my shirt. "Yah ! Let go of me !", I threw away his hand. "You. Just see. Just wait, I'll take Tiffany from you ! You're a jerk !", huh. That STUPID young man. He must got fooled by Tiffany too. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

"You. Just see. Just wait, I'll take Tiffany from you ! You're a jerk !", "You. Just see. Just wait, I'll take Tiffany from you ! You're a jerk  !", I said. "STOP ! Sorry, sir. It's a hospital !", I heard someone said. Out from the emergency room. DOCTOR ! "D-Doctor ! How's Tiffany's condition ?", I asked in hurry. "So, who are you ?", he asked. "I'm her... Just tell me !", I said. 

DONGHAE AND WOOYOUNG's POV

"Sorry... But, her chance to survive and alive is... Very small", the doctor said. S-SMALL ? I widened my eyes. Would she die... Like this ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHEH. How's it ? Hm... TELL ME !

Thanks a lot for the supports! I hope I'll success all the exams. And don't worry ! I'll update again next week ! Like twice a week, on Sat and Sun >.<

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;) THANK YOU <3