Oh Hell

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

His dad came back. Why ? Why did he leave like that ? He didn't like me ? No way. He must be had something to do right ? "I'm sorry, he just have something to do first", his Mr. Lee said. I smiled again. At least he didn't hate me, right ? I would make him like me. Like the way I love  from the first time I saw him.  "It's okay", I said.

The dinner ended like that. I went back to my house. That was kind of boring, again. And somehow, I missed Donghae oppa.

DONGHAE's POV

I arrived in my apartment. Hell. I was so tired because of that stupid engagement. I went sleep, straight away.

Early in the morning, I woke up and washed. Dressed up and headed to the office. I was working at The Palace, Mr. Hwang's company. It means, those stupid girl's company. I drove to a cafe near the office, had my breakfast there. Yap. Since I had to leave alone, I  couldn't do much about breakfast. So I bought there everyday. 

After that, I went straight to the office. I got into the lift. People bowed. That was the one they had to do whenever they meet me. I was a co-director anyway. I got into my office room. Sat and started to check all my jobs of the day. 

KNOCK KNOCK. Someone knocked my room. "Come in", I said. "Sorry, sir. Someone want to meet you", I saw my secretary got in. "Who ? Just come in", i said. "Oppa", I saw a girl appeared from the door. Wait. Wasn't she ... Those girl ! Hell. Why did she come ? "Sir, I'll leave now", my secretary left and closed the door. "What are you doing here ?", I asked in such a shock tone. "M-Me ?", she said and pointed at her own face. Stupid. "Of course you ! who else ?", I said back. "I heard that you live alone. Your mom even said that you couldn't eat well for breakfast. Need to always go to the cafe to buy the food. So I'm here to bring you your breakfast. I cooked it by myself", she said. Yucks. Who care ? Why did she came just for stuffs like that. "What ? Are you crazy ? So what's your business to cook me breakfast huh ? Who are you ?", I said. "Oh ? I'm your fiancee", she said and smiled brightly. Hell. She even felt that happy ? 

TIFFANY's POV

"Oh ? I'm your fiancee", I said proudly and smiled. I really thanked my dad for that. I walked toward him, who sat on his desk in the corner of the room. "Here", I gave him the bag. "Sorry, but you don't have to bring this", he said. Omo. So kind-hearted. He even didn't want me to busy bring him food. "It's okay. I love to cook", I said. "Nope, I mean. I already have breakfast. I'm full now", he said. Made me raised my eyebrow. Eh ? "B-But ? When ? It's still early in the morning", I said. "I had it just right before I head here", he said and moved the food bag away. "O-Okay. If you're hungry, just eat it. I'll leave now", I said and smiled again. "Sure", he replied. I went out.

DONGHAE's POV

She went out. Oh no way. I hoped that she wouldn't come again. I opened those food bag. And the food box. No way ! That's bulgogi. Early in the morning ? Such a silly lunch for me. I thought she would cook something like sandwich and so on. "Hello ? Come here", I called my secretary through the phone. "Yes, sir ?", he appeared straight away from the door. "Here. Bring this food away from me. You can have it", I said and gave the food bag to him. "But... sir. Isn't the one that Ms. Hwang brought ?", he asked. "Yap. I give it to you. Now get out", I said. He nodded and went out.

I worked on my laptop. Worked on some business. KNOCK KNOCK. "Oppa", I heard someone said. I looked up. WHAT ?! Those girl again ? "W-What are you doing ?", I asked in shock. "I'm here to bring you your lunch. I cooked a spicy soup for you", she said and approached me. Hell. Would she always come every time ? I dislike her ! "T-Thank you", I took the food bag that she gave. "Oppa, how was the breakfast ?", she asked. She even called me 'oppa', we just know each other ! Not that close ! "d-Delicious", I said in a lie.  I didn't know how to act in front of her. I couldn't tell her straight away if I hate her. All I could do was just accept anything, and told her step-by-step so she could understand. "Erm... Ms. Hwang, would you mind not to come here anymore ?", I said. "Oh ? why ? I disturb you ?", she asked. "Erm... It's just not that good. Please. Just don't come again", I said. I couldn't arrange any good sentence. "Okay, I got it. Enjoy the food well", she said and left. Good thing. she wouldn't come again !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this VERY short update. I'll update again >.<

Please comment and subscribe ;) Thanks a lot !