Upside Down

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I got into my room, accompanied by Mr. Park. "Thanks a lot, Mr. Park. I just need to wash up and rest. You may go", I said. Of course, how come could I see those old man kept taking care of me while he's old enough to be taken care of ? "Are you sure, Ms. Hwang ?", he asked. I nodded and smiled. "Okay. I'll go. Call me or any workers if you need anything", he bowed and left.

I really  didn't want my dad to be stressed. He already had lots of things to do, problems to be solved. I couldn't just make him do everything and solve this. I had to do something. 

God, my body was totally smell bad. Eggs, flour and water in this cold weather. Wait. I had to ask my dad first, about the condition. My phone... Where ?! No way !! Did i leave it outside ? How could I take it ? It started to rain !

I had to take it. I just couldn't let it broken, my dad bought it for me on my birthday. That's such a special phone ! I knew, y'all would think that I didn't have to take that and just buy another, but NO. I wouldn't !

I ran outside, again. My body all went wet by the rain. "Oh, where is it ?", I said as I searched it. I turned around the place, saw Donghae oppa's cottage all of sudden. I knew, he must be still there. And just locked himself as I knew he's so stressed by such those stupid gossip. I needed to tell him that everything was fine, but not with me. 

I kept searching for my phone. About 30 minutes. I knew, I was really stupid. How in the world I left my phone in front of my cottage and couldn't get it back ?

After about an hour. I gave up. I was so cold, very very cold. Like I was about to freeze. I was shivering, walked back to my cottage. I sat in a chair, on the terrace. Oh ? I heard such a voice. Like... Phone rang ? I looked around. Oh ! I saw my phone under the chair ! God. I was TOTALLY a stupid and silly girl ! I dropped it there !

I walked inside the cottage, still shivering. So cold. Cold. i was freezing. I headed to the bathroom, washed up. I was still smelly.

DONGHAE's POV

I sat on the couch. Stayed calm and thought how to solve this problem. But something was wrong. Why did those girl even not come and visit me again ? I mean. Did she really won't come again after I kicked her out ? Oh, good then. I hope she wouldn't come again.

TIFFANY's POV

I've done my bath. Ugh. So cold. I couldn't just let my hair smell bad, so I washed all my body. The risk. I was totally shivering. Another problem, I just brought casual clothes. So I just wore my shorts and white tee. I walked to the couch. You know ? It was so hard for me tough to walk. I wrapped my arms to my body. I saw myself, on the mirror in the living room. God. I was... Totally pale ! No. Please. I had to recover !

Medicine ! I had to drink medicine before it could getting worse ! Medicine ! 

I walked to the kitchen, but... Too heavy. No. I couldn't walk more. I couldn't stand anymore. I couldn't...

DONGHAE's POV

"Hello ?", I picked up my phone as it rang. "Good afternoon, Mr. Hwang ?", I greeted. "Oh, Donghae. I just want to ask you. Why does my daughter not pick up my phone ? I've called her for more than 10 times this time. Is she with you ?", he asked me. "Oh, no. She isn't with me now. She's in her cottage, I think", I replied. What in the world did he ask me ? I even didn't care about those girl ! "Is that so ? Erm... So would you please tell her that now everything is fine. Your problem and her problem all solved. She doesn't have to worry anymore", so I widened my eyes. "S-Sorry. My problem solved ? Really ", i asked. "Yes. I've told Tiffany about 3 or 4 hours ago. She has not tell you yet ?", he said. "N-No. She hasn't tell me", I replied. "Okay. So please tell her now. I just feel so heavy. I mean, I feel something that make me uncomfortable. I need to make sure that my daughter is okay", he said. "Okay, Mr. Hwang. I'll tell her. Thank you", I said and then he hung up.

Okay. I just need to tell her right ? I tapped my phone, and called her. No answer. Her father was real. She didn't pick the call. Okay. So I went to her cottage.

I rang the bell. No answer. Again, rang the bell. still. I kept doing that for more than 5 minutes. Did she go somewhere ? I called her phone again. Oh ? I heard such a phone rang sound. From inside. I opened the door, unlocked. God. This girl was totally stupid and crazy ! Didn't she think that it's dangerous to let the door unlock while she's staying there alone ? Stupid !

I stepped inside. "Hwang Tiffany ! Your dad want to talk with y.. Tiffany !", I widened my eyes as I saw her was laying powerless on the floor. She was TOTALLY pale ! And I saw her phone was on the table, in the living room. So she didn't pick up, because she's... fainted !

I approached her as fast as lightning. GOD ! Her body was in the super high temperature ! I could feel like I burnt my hand when first touched her. She got fever. I didn't think much and brought her to her room. Laid her on the bed, covered her with the blanket. Medicine ! I ran to the kitchen, I saw a plastic bag. Medicine ? Maybe that was the same medicine that she gave me before. For my fever. I took  it, yap. A fever medicine. Towel ! Water ! I ran to my cottage as fast as I could. Took them all, small towel that she used to take care of me before. And i ran back to her cottage. 

I tried to wake her up. She had to drink the medicine. But, she even didn't move ! "Tiffany. Wake up. drink the medicine first", I said. God. Should I do that  ? 

I took the pill, put it on my mouth and drank water, kept it on my mouth. I approached her, kissed her lips. NO. I mean, I helped her to drink the medicine by moving the water with the medicine on my mouth to hers. I could see her eyes, blinked a bit. She gulped the medicine. It was so awkward. Cause however... I, Kissed, Her.

I took the towel, put it on the bowl of water. Squeezed it and put it on her forehead. I did that for about 2 hours non-stop. And yes. It was getting dark, night. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW'S IT ? >.< The new poster~ I don't know why, I just love it so MUCH ! ^^

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks A LOT !