The Beginning

The Truth Of Love

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            Hi. I’m Hwang Tiffany. The one and only daughter of the owner of The Palace. The biggest and the most famous company in South Korea. No. I didn’t feel that proud to be the daughter of its owner. It didn’t mean that I didn’t feel proud to be my parents’, but I didn’t feel proud because we owned the company. Okay ?

            I really loved to do housework. Not with jobs in the company. Many times, my parents especially my father asked me to work in the company as the director. Because my father said, I was so good to arrange works and spoke english. Yap, I lived in San Fransisco years ago. But, NO. Even I wanted to work, I wanted to work by my own ability. I mean, I would get the job by myself.

            Early in the morning. I woke up by myself, of course. I showered and rapidly went downstair and went to the kitchen. Yap. I cooked. I was a bit busy to cook a dish, but then... “Oh, honey ! Stop it ! What are you doing ?”, my mom approached me. “Cooking”, I replied briefly. “What ?! No ! You’re not allowed to do this thing ! How many times should I remind you ? You may hurt yourself. Make yourself smelled bad after you cook. Make your hands become rough. Got it ?”, she said. “Mom. Why am I not allowed to cook ? It’s good. Especially for girls right ? We need to cook, soon when we got married. You’ve ever cook, haven’t you ?”, I made an excuse. “Sure, I did. But. I didn’t want you to feel the hard time I’ve felt. We have everything now. Just enjoy what your parents give”, she said and took the kinfe from my hand. “Mom”, I begged. “Nope. Just wait in the dining room”, she said and stared at me. I couldn’t do much, and just followed what she said.

            “Mom, dad.  May I find a job ?”, I asked after our breakfast ended. “W-What ? I mean, what kind of job ?”, my mom asked. “Erm... A job. Anything that could help me got away from this boring house. I mean. You don’t allow me to do anything except stay here, study and hang out to spend your money. I need to do something useful, mom, dad”, I replied. “No, honey, no ! Like what I’ve said. I will work, you just have to use the money. And soon, you gonna be the director of our company”, my dad said. I raised my eyebrow. “Dad ? Didn’t I say that I don’t wanna work at the company ? Doesn’t mean that I don’t wanna work there. But I mean, I wanna get the job by my own abilites”, I said and stared at them. So hard to make them understand. “So what do you wanna do then ?”, he asked again. “I... I wanna find  a job. Like work in the coffee shop, maybe ?”, I said. Made them widened their eyes. “What ?! Coffee shop ?! No way !”, my dad turned his gaze of me. “So what ? at least I’m not spending your money again and again. I can make some money”, I smiled. Showed my eyesmile.

            Silence. “Mom, Dad”, I begged so they would allow me to get a job. “Okay. You can work. But. Why don’t you just try to work at our company today ?”, he said. I widened my eyes. “W-What do you mean ?”, I said. “Change your clothes. Dress up well. You gotta go to the company with me”, he said and stood up. “D-Dad !”, I couldn’t do anything. God. Help !

            We got off the car. Every employees bowed to me and my dad. We got into the lift and went to the 21st floor, so high. I won’t ever try to look down from the window soon >.<

            “Here. Try to do this”, he said and gave me some clearfiles. “What’s these ? Plan ? Business plan ?”, I asked. “Hm. We just start our business collaboration with The Pacific. A big company of Japan. We planned to go worldwide. So help me to make the plans”, he said and smiled. “Dad. B-But..”, I said. “No but ! Do it now !”, he said and stared at me strangely.

            Omo. I was so tired. I’ve been sitting for more than 3 hours non-stop. “Miss, it’s lunch time. What do you wanna eat ?”, my father’s secretary asked. “Oh ? You ask me ?”, I asked back. “Yes, I asked you miss. So what do you want to eat ? I will buy it at the restaurant”, she said. She’s so young. “erm... May I ask you something ?”, she nodded. “How old are you ?”, I asked. “23 years old, miss. Why ?”, she asked. “Same as mine, then. Just call me by  my name ! Tiffany ! What’s your name ?”, I said. “I-I’m, Kim Taeyeon”, she said and bowed. “Taeyeon-ah, let’s go to the cafetaria downstair !”, I said. “W-What ? But are you sure ? The food isn’t luxurious”, I laughed. “Luxurious ? I need something to fill my stomach ! Not my eyes !”, I said and grabbed her arm.

            We walked out, and just then. I bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry”, I stood up as I apologized. “Can’t you see your way ?”, he asked in a high tone. Omo. So scary. I looked up. Oh. He’s so handsome. Cool. With those, so charismatic. My heart thumped so fast. Very fast ! “S-Sorry”, I said. “Tch”, that was what I heard and he left. “Who is he ?”, I asked Taeyeon. “He’s Mr. Lee Donghae. The co-director which sent by the owner of The Pacific. He’s the son of the owner. He’s here to do the business collaboration, miss”, Taeyeon explained. “Lee... Dong... Hae ?”, I repeated. “What’s wrong miss ? Let’s go”, Taeyeon said. “O-Okay”, I followed her.

            Lee Donghae. Was it the one which called ‘love at thhe first sight’ ? I thought so. But, he’s so cold to me. Did he act like that in front of everyone ?

            “Dad”, I got into my father’s room. “Hm. Where did you go ? You didn’t go to the restaurant ?”, he asked. I smiled. And shook my head. “Why ?”, he asked again. “I went to the office cafetaria”, I said and hugged him. “God. Don’t do that anymore !”, he said. “Dad. Those co-director. Lee... Dong..”, “Lee Donghae ?”, he cut. I nodded. “why ?”, he raised his eyebrow. “I think... I fallin’ love with him. At the first sight”, I smiled. “R-Really ? Omo. My daughter. Finally. You get your first love”, my dad smiled. “Dad. Would you help me ?”, I smiled and showed my eyesmile. “What’s that ? I’ll do everything for my beloved daughter. Expecially you’re in love”, he winked. “Dad. I want Donghae oppa to be my boyfriend”, I said in bright smile. “Boyfriend ? I would make him to be your fiance. Don’t worry honey”, he hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it. So how was it ? >.< I hope y'all won't be disappointed ~

Sorry if it's bad. I couldn't think that much. I'm not well-experienced ._.v

Then, tell me your advice, your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thank you !~