Yixing's Crush

Frozen Daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days from arrival, Yixing started his academics with Junmyeon in Cheonha University, a prestigious university in Seoul. His brother settled everything for him for the transfer, and today’s the first day he’ll be attending the lectures.

“Let’s meet my friends first. I’ll introduce them to you.” Junmyeon said before locking his car and walking out of the car park with Yixing. “They can be a bit dorky, but when you get to know them, they’re greater than your own family.” He smiled just at the thought of his friends.

 

They walked along a path where many students were heading towards their lectures. And finally Junmyeon waved at a set of guys who were sitting on a long bench under a huge tree. “There they are.”

One of the guys who were standing by the bench saw them and waved at Junmyeon. “Hyung!!! Over here! We’re waitng to meet your new friend!” A guy with blonde hair and highly visible eye bags called them. So the two guys made their way towards them.

“Yixing, meet my friends, and guys this is Zhang Yixing. The younger brother of Yuzeng hyung.” Junmyeon introduced them to each other. Three guys came forward before the others and introduced themselves as Kris, Tao and Luhan. They told him that they were also from China, and they were more than glad to have one from their own country with them and the four of them started blabbering in Chinese, but soon got interrupted by a tall beaming guy. “Hey there, I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. I’m the younger brother of Junmyeon hyung.” He was grinning widely until he got whacked on the head by another guy. “If you are his brother then who am I hyung? Hi Yixing hyung, I’m Oh Sehun. I am Junmyeon hyung’s favourite dongseng.” He pouted. “It’s so unfair. He didn’t let me move in with him, but he let you live in his apartment.” He glared at Junmyeon with jealousy. Junmyeon just smiled at sehun’s childishness.

After Sehun, Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Minseok also introduced themselves to Yixing. Yixing was happy to meet a whole set of new friends, and was so glad because they all accepted him as one of them at once. They talked everything about him, and got to know each other very quickly.

 

“Time to go to the lecture Junmyeon.” Minseok said staring at his watch. Junmyeon who was sitting beside Kris stood up, wearing a poker face once again. Then all the other guys also got up to go to their own studies and stuff. Yixing, Junmyeon, Minseok and Chanyeol were having the same lecture, so they bid goodbye to the others and made their way to the lecture theatre.

 

They took seats in the almost full hall, and waited for the lecturer to enter. That was when Yixing noticed a small figure entering the hall, wearing a light blue frock and clutching on to the strap of her white back pack, and looking for an empty seat.

“Junmyeon! It’s her!” Yixing recognized the girl at once. Junmyeon saw her and face palmed mentally. Yixing didn’t see his friend’s expression, as he was eagerly waving at the girl to get her attention.

“Eunsoo! Over here!”

Eunsoo saw him and a wide smile spread across her face. Yixing dropped his waving hand unintentionally.

Waah...she’s so pretty. He thought. She quickly made her way towards him and sat beside him.

“Thank you Yixing, I couldn’t find a place to sit.” She smiled at the rest of the guys. “Good morning!” she greeted them, only to be greeted back by Minseok and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was grinning like a kid because this girl was important to him in a specific way. “Where’s your friend Eunsoo?” He asked eagerly. Eunsoo, who very well knew that Chanyeol was asking about her best friend Sohyun, chuckled and replied, “Her sister’s wedding is near you know, so she went to choose the bride’s maid’s dress.”

Chanyeol’s face fell realizing that he won’t be seeing Sohyun for the day. She was his crush since middle school, but never confessed his feelings and stayed just as her childhood friend afraid that she would reject him. All his friends and her friends, and even Sohyun herself knew about this huge crush. But no one knew why these two weren’t moving on as a couple.

Minseok’s nudge on Chanyeol’s elbow made him come back to his senses. “How does Yixing know Eunsoo?” Chanyeol shook his head and turned to Junmyeon. Instead of answering Chanyeol, Junmyeon was mumbling to himself. “Now we have to endure that nerd too.”

“Hey don’t be so rude man, she’s such a nice girl,” Minseok whispered afraid that Eunsoo will hear his friend’s rude remark. Junmyeon scoffed and turned away. Without letting the guys ask anymore questions from the ‘nerd’, the lecturer entered the hall and the lecture started. Eunsoo and Yixing got immersed in the lecture a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter