Introductions

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Student Council meeting with the members of the Lovelyz Dormitory and Twice Dormitory is now starting." Jin started "Current time is 12:17 PM."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Jisoo, the current Student Council president." Jihyo greeted them all. "I am a fourth year Vocal Major student and the leader of Twice Choir. You could also call me Jihyo like the council members and Twice dormitory residents. By the looks of it, everyone from both dormitories are either friends or acquaintances. For the sake of those who don't know each other, please introduce yourself starting from the oldest to the youngest. Let's start from the Twice Dormitory." Jihyo then pointed to Nayeon.

Nayeon stood up "My name is Im Nayeon. I am a fourth year Vocal Major and is also a member of the Twice Choir."

Nayeon then flashed her bunny smile and tapped Jeongyeon for her turn.

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. I am a third year Vocal Major and is also a member of the Twice Choir. I am the younger sister of Yoo Jiae."

Jeongyeon sat then Momo stood up.

"I am J-Trinity's ace and leader, Hirai Momo the great. I am a third year Dance Major." Momo bowed like she's presenting herself.

"You forgot troublemaker." Mijoo fake coughed.

"Yah!" Momo shouted as she looks like she would pounce on Mijoo.

"Stand down Momo." Jihyo stood up and said it with authority. "Both of you are in trial for what happened earlier, if you don't want to have a worse punishment, shut up."

Momo sat down with anger in her eyes but looked around the room and her mood brightened.

"I am the cutie y member of J-Trinity, Minatozaki Sana. I am also a third year Dance Major. I have one thing I believe in and that it's 'No Sana No Life.'" everyone in the Twice dormitory just sighed with this introduction "And this is " Sana then pointed to Mina.

"I'm J-Trinity's Black Swan, Myoui Mina. I'm also a third year Dance Major." Mina bowed and signalled Dahyun.

"My name is Kim Dahyun, you can call me Dubu if you want. I am a second year Band Major and is in a band with Bbangdeok and Jin. I play the piano/keyboard."

'Still Bbangdeok?' Mina thought to herself.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, first year Vocal Major. I am a member of the Twice Choir. My forte is rapping." Chaeyoung bowed.

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, a transfer student from another country and is the maknae of our dormitory. I am a first year Vocal Major and is the member of the Twice Choir." Tzuyu finished.

 

"That's it for the Twice Dormitory's residents, it's now time for the Lovelyz Dormitory residents." Jihyo said then pointed to Baby Soul.

 

Baby Soul stood up but receive banters from some of her members.

"Yah, unnie please stand up." Mijoo said.

"Unnie, it's rude to just sit when your hoobaes stood up when they greeted you." Jin added.

Baby Soul just glared at the laughing duo to silence them. After they stopped laughing, Baby Soul started her introduction.

"My name is Lee Soojung from the Lovelyz dormitory. I am the current Student Council Vice President. I am a fourth year Vocal Major and is the leader of the Lovelyz Trio. You can just call me Soojung unnie or Soul unnie. And please don't be like my rude dorm mates," Baby Soul glanced at the early perpetrators "and call me little Soojung once you see the other Soojung, I am the big Soojung." Baby Soul said with justification earning laughs from the Lovelyz dormitory.

Jiae stood up after the laughter stopped. "I am Yoo Jiae and is the oldest of the Yoo sisters. But unlike my younger sister, I am a fourth year Dance Major and is the oldest member of the Lovelyz Dance Team."

Jisoo stood up after Jiae "I am Seo Jisoo, third year Dance Major and is a part of the Lovelyz Dance Team. I wanted to try and inherit the title of the Student Council President and continue the Jisoo dynasty but has a stupid best friend who tainted my record." Jisoo then looked at Mijoo "And here she is."

Mijoo stood up unfazed by the weird introduction.

"I am Lee Mijoo from the Lovelyz dormitory. I am the ace and leader of the Lovelyz Dance Team and is a third year Dance Major."

Momo tried to throw some banter but Jihyo is staring at her.

"I am flower Kei." Kei started then cupped her face. "Besides from being a flower, I am Kim Jiyeon, a third year Vocal Major. I am the main vocalist of the Lovelyz Trio."

"My name is Park Myeongeun and is the younger sister of Jihyo unnie." everyone in the room froze "Just kidding but you can call me Jin. I am the current Student Council Secretary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter