Nothing but the truth

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did we miss Jae-nim?" Sujeong asked, starling the manager who's leaning on the bar and listening to Apunk on stage.

"What are you doing there?" the manager looked back to see Sujeong with the three dance majors.

"I asked Somi, who is part timing here, to let us in from the back. You saw how everyone reacted earlier, and here's my plan C." Sujeong replied as she leaned on the bar.

"Plan C?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, because plan A was returning regularly and plan B is ditching everyone here." Sujeong answered then focused again on the manager. "So why is Apunk performing?"

"Didn't any of your band mates informed you? Jin single-handedly pissed off one member of each group leading up to this, even the dance majors." the manager answered as he focused again on the singers up the stage. "I'm assigned as the judge for their contest along with the dance majors."

"What happened?" Sujeong asked in disbelief.

"The Fourth Years were doing a collab when Jin suddenly called out that Soul should perform with her group since she shines there the most then bragged that Lovelyz Trio is the best but not as good as your band. Eunji got pissed off with her statement as Jin ranked Apunk last followed by Nayeon when Jin declared that the Twice Choir is only better because Chaeyoung was there. " explained the manager as Apunk finished their performance.

"That is impossible, Jihyo unnie and Soul unnie wouldn't allow for this to happen." Sujeong said to herself, denying that her unnies couldn't do a thing.

"They tried to calm things down but a punishment was suggested by Mijoo and Momo. The losing team would be taught by the dance majors for one week." Jae-nim added.

"You don't need to show up unnie then, both you and Dahyun unnie are clear winners for being the loser." SinB suggested gleefully. "You could be taught by Mina sunbae, I mean unnie." SinB followed while making fun of what transpired earlier and earning her a hit from Mina.

"But if they lose," Sujeong pointed out to the stage as Buddies are performing "I wonder what will happen then."

"No, Jin unnie must've pissed off Yerin unnie or Yuju unnie that's why they're included here." SinB now is the one on the state of denial.

"I'm sorry to say this but Eunha signed the Buddies up." the manager turned around and set his gaze to SinB. SinB's face grew pale as Jisoo supported her up.

"What about the Lovelyz Trio then? There's no way Soul unnie would allow this." Jisoo asked while firmly holding SinB.

"They automatically got the ticket in since they were the 'best' vocal group according to Jin, then Yein got angry that she wasn't Jin's favorite dongsaeng anymore." Jae-nim answered then looked back to the performers.

"There's something wrong here. Yein already knew that she is Jin's least favorite dongsaeng for the things she said towards Jin." Sujeong rubbed her temples. "I'll be back, I need to straighten things out first." Sujeong announced as she left the three dance majors and the manager.

 

 

"What is all this and what was Jae-nim talking about Yein being angry that she's not your favorite dongsaeng?" Sujeong placed her arm on Jin's shoulder as she slid on the empty chair next to Jin.

"Nothing." Jin replied as she removed Sujeong's arm on her. "So how did your confession turn out?"

"Don't change the topic, answer m-" Sujeong stopped as she heard Yein's voice on the stage.

 

"Before we perform, I would like to apologize to Mijoo unnie." Yein did a 90 degree bow towards Mijoo. "The unexplained part of the Student Exchange Program that Chaeyoung didn't mention was because of me, my relationship with Tzuyu specifically. Sujeong unnie tricked Chaeyoung into switching dorms with her for the reason that Chaeyoung could tease Tzuyu about her having a sleepover with me."

"You lied to me even though I told you you're my favorite dongsaeng?" Mijoo stood up in rage.

"To be fair unnie, you're really the first one I told it to." Yein cheekily excused. "The band major unnies and Chaeyoung knew about us through Tzuyu admitting it than lying about it."

"But you told it to me!" Sana butted in which didn't help Yein's excuse.

"When did I do that unnie? As I recall, you just placed the pieces together when I slipped up after you mentioned Sujeong unnie is treating Tzuyu alone." Yein corrected Sana then faced on Mijoo. "You're really the first one I've told it to."

"What about the other unnies?" Mijoo crossed her arms and gave a judging look at her.

"This is the first time rhat they'd know too." Yein replied.

"Fine, but I get to question you later when we get home." Mijoo accepted Yein's excuse and sat back down to let the Lovelyz Trio to perform.

 

"You're definitely up to something. There's no way Yein would do this on her own accord." Sujeong glared at Jin. "And what's with Mijoo unnie?"

"Fine, you caught me." Jin surrendered and raised both her hands but not high that it could gain them attention. "I was mocking Mijoo unnie for not knowing about our's and Jisoo unnie's relationship, then followed with I'm not telling anymore implying that I knew more, which is twice as true. As my apology to Mijoo unnie, I made Yein confess her relationship to Mijoo in front of everyone."

"And Yein just accepted that?" Sujeong asked skeptically.

"Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie was having a contest of who has the best MiJeong shot, which Sana unnie singlehandedly won, when Jin joined in on the bragging but being discreet about what she has. Yein then asked if it was of hers and Chaeyoung." Dahyun joined in on the conversation.

"The one where Jin is pretending to be Sleeping Beauty?" Sujeong nudging Jin playfully.

"I don't think you should accuse of callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter