Cancelled Stream

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop this broadcast right now." Jihyo ordered.

"We can't do that yet, my fans and the others who tuned in because of J-Trinity and two-thirds of the Lovelyz Dance Team for their Q&A would be disappointed." Jin responded.

"Fine, fifteen minutes and we'll have a meeting about this, this afternoon." Jihyo obliged. "And if anyone of you who'd be waiting by the broadcasting room after this podcast ends would get in trouble like my secretary and her entourage." Jihyo declared.

"Now, who wants to go first?" Jin asked the people who's involved in the podcast. Nobody from the group were raising their hand or volunteering.

"Since nobody is volunteering, I'll pick the questions." Jihyo said forcefully. "Here's the first question is, 'Sujeong-ssi, about your live performance last Saturday, you've said that the thing the person you're interested in is their perseverance, is he courting you?'"

Mina's expression turned sour as she remembered the post interview Sujeong did, and Bomi's question about someone breaking down her stone wall. As she was about to stand, both Sana and Momo grabbed her.

"Don't do this right now." Momo whispered. "We did this so we can clear this issue. If you stand now, you'd waste all of their efforts. And most of all, she might really notice that you like her."

"Let me go." Mina struggled without making the viewers and the other people in the room notice.

"​​​​​I am not being courted right now." Sujeong answered stopping Mina from breaking free from the grip of her friends. "I can't tell you the details about how this person perseveres but it was just simple actions that made me notice that person."

"What kind of actions?" Jin asked teasingly.

"Next question, 'Myeongeun-ssi, would you continue having guests on you podcast?'" Jihyo shut down Jin's playfulness.

"If you guys would like it and if I can get people to be in the show so why not?" Jin answered. "Anyways, since we'd probably get punished, we're ending it here for now. Maybe if we still have the same people later, we'd do one for a dinner show. Bye guys, I hope you had a decent lunch and for our fans, are you happy that they're still not taken? And with that, I'm your host Jin, signing off."

With that remark, Jin ended her stream. Awkward silence consumed the room as Jihyo's presence intimidated them.

"Before you scold us unnie, can I use the restroom first?" Mina requested.

"Fine, anybody else needs to use the restroom?" Jihyo asked which prompted Baby Soul, Mijoo, and Tzuyu raise their hands.

Without any other people joining the four, they went out of the room. Jin started putting away her stuff.

 

"You're so mean Jihyo unnie. Why'd you pick that question? I felt bad when Mina unnie's expression changed. It was the same as last time when Bomi unnie asked if someone have 'broken or breached my stone wall' and I answered yes. Mina unnie is just getting jealous at herself." Sujeong ranted and sighed.

"The one you're interested in is Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung stood up in surprise. "And why am I the only person here who seemed shocked about this?"

"Because all of us already know?" Momo answered with hesitation. "Anyways, this time it's not my fault that another person knows."

"You too, Yein-ah?" Chaeyoung faced Yein.

"Dorm mate benefits?" Yein answered with a hesitant smile.

"So you know Mina unnie likes you unnie?" Chaeyoung then turned towards Sujeong.

"Yes, but before you'd get mad at me for doing this, remember what Nayeon unnie said that was quoted from you, you'd like to get to know your 'confessor' right?" Sujeong answered as she defended her actions.

"I did say that." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"So who's this mysterious confessor anyway?" Momo asked bluntly.

"No one you know." Chaeyoung answered as she looked away.

"Sure, I don't." Momo replied in a suspicious voice as she glanced at Jin and forming an eye to eye contact with her.

"Let's get out of this topic. This is not about me, this is about Mina unnie." Chaeyoung said as she doesn't want Momo to pry with her stuff.

"What about me?" Mina asked as the other three entered.

"Please keep that for yourself, Chaeyoung." Jihyo requested. "As you've heard from earlier, things could go bad."

"Let's talk later Chaeyoung, I'll explain everything later. And since I haven't treated you because of the incident last week, I'll treat you today." Sujeong offered then looked at Jin in a teasing way.

"Sure unnie. We have lots to talk about." Chaeyoung agreed.

"So what's with this?" Jihyo asked in an irritated fashion.

"You subscribed to my stream unnie, you should've known." Jin answered nonchalantly as she is continued on gathering her things.

"Not until I saw students in the hallway bumping into each other as they were focused on their phones." Jihyo retorted.

"I guess people were getting out of their rooms, and it is lunch too." Jin responded.

"It was my fault unnie." Sujeong confessed. "It was because I didn't clear things up with Taehyung last Saturday that news about me and Mina unnie dating spread around. It was to prevent our fans to find and harass us or hurt each other because we took their idol."

"And the other half?" Jihyo asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter