J-Trinity

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

It feels weird not visiting the Student Council's office today. I grew accustomed visiting the office just to see Sujeong. Jihyo unnie said she won't be coming by today since ahe would be intoxicated. After a while of Jihyo unnie's pranks, I got to know Sujeong's name but along with that information, Sujeong likes Momo's girlfriend Kei. I'm not sure if I would believe in what Momo said earlier this morning that Sujeong is interested in a new person but it might be like what Sana said that it could be Chaeyoung.

 

*thud*

 

"Hey, are you alright miss?" A passerby asked as she helped me up.

As she's holding me to find my balance, I can't help observe the passerby. She was wearing a pastel pink hoodie, black leggings, and plain white sneakers. I didn't get to see her face because her hood was up and she had a black face mask and a gray cap. The passerby was staring at me as I haven't given her an answer.

 

"Oh, I'm okay. Thank you for helping me up." I bowed to thank her.

"Better be careful when you're alone, your lover would be concerned if he finds a blemish in your beautiful face." the passerby said with concern as she complimented me.

"I have no lover." I smiled because of the compliment.

 

"Myoui Mina!" a voice shouted from a distance "What are you doing there? Let's go to the dance studio already."

"Your friend is calling you, I'll go now. Please be careful next time." the passerby said as she picked up her guitar that I didn't notice earlier and waved goodbye.

 

"Who was that?" Momo asked as Sana and her got closer.

"She helped me get up as I bumped into my friend here." I said as I pat the pole I bumped into earlier.

"Anyways," Sana interjected "Momo won't let Dahyun go to our practice even though she's bringing a guest too."

"Because I won't be flirting with my guest." Momo responded frustrated like they had this conversation for over a few times now.

"But I won't -" Sana was cutoff when Momo pulled her aside.

 

Sana's POV

 

"What's your problem?!" I yelled while Momo pulled me away from Mina.

"Lower your voice," Momo said "What would be the point of pulling you aside if you're gonna be loud?"

"Fine," I obliged "but why am I not allowed to bring Dahyun but you can have a guest?"

"She'll hog our guest later." Momo replied.

"Why would she 'hog' your guest?" I asked confusedly.

Momo just flashed me her phone revealing a text conversation between her and Sujeong.

"If you don't believe that, ask Mina later as she knows Dahyun confirmed Sujeong's number." Momo said with her nose pointed up.

"So Mina knows Sujeong is our guest?" I asked now perplexed.

"No, things happened while you were taking a bath earlier." Momo denied.

"Okay, but isn't it a right of passage for Kei's hand?" I continued asking questions.

"No, I asked that too, but I have a vague idea on what the real reason why Sujeong is visiting us." Momo said with a smirk.

"I'm listening." I said.

"I don't think Sujeong is there for me, remember I said Sujeong is interested in a new person?" Momo asked?

"Won't that be Chaeyoung?" I asked "Dahyun told me that whenever they met Sujeong would always hug Chaeyoung. Both Mina and I saw it yesterday too."

"But I forgot to tell you something more important, Sujeong said that she just knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter