Joking around

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

Night time at the our dormitory, Mina, Sana and I are left in the dining room because I asked them to stay after we ate for dinner. The others are all on the living room besides Nayeon unnie who is in the kitchen washing the dishes. It was her punishment for the mess she made earlier, besides from the Student Council's punishment, she is in charge of washing the dishes for two weeks since everyone would feel sluggish after eating.

 

/In Japanese/

"Why did you want us to stay here?" Sana asked.

"We're having a special guest tomorrow during dance practice." I said excitedly.

"You'll just bring Kei tomorrow. It's still fine though." Sana said.

"I don't know Japanese and don't have live subtitles, please speak regularly. Let me join in your conversation." Nayeon unnie suddenly spoke "It's too silent here."

"Don't worry unnie, if you can hear us, it won't be that silent." I teased Nayeon unnie.

"But I heard Kei's name, I'm curious of what you're talking about." Nayeon unnie pleaded.

"I'm sorry, no can do unnie. Sorry." I apologized to Nayeon unnie.

"Anyways, you'll thank me tomorrow when you see that person." I denied Sana's claim.

"Better not appear in a costume or something because I will tell the others to lock you out of the dorm tomorrow." Sana threatened me.

"Yah, don't ignore me here." Nayeon unnie still pleading.

"Just trust me Minatozaki Sana. By the way, I talked to your beloved earlier."  I glanced towards Mina.

"What did you do to her?!" Mina bolted up making the chair she was sitting on screech gaining everyone's attention.

"Please sit down." I said to Mina.

​​​​​​​​​​"Don't mind her," I faced the others "The bag Mina wanted was on sale the other day and she was shocked that she haven't heard of the sale. Please continue on what you're doing."

"That didn't sound like it was that." Nayeon unnie said.

"Sush there unnie. You won't finish if you're talking too much." I replied.

"I didn't do anything bad, I swear." I continued our conversation.

"How did that happen? You took her unnie away." Sana asked but that stung.

"You're words hurt you know, but fine, if you don't want to hear what we talked about then fine, I'll just watch TV with the others." I pretended to leave the table but Mina grabbed my hand.

"Please tell us, or just me what you know." Mina pleaded.

"I was walking Kei back to their dormitory when Sujeong came out of theirs." I started.

"Hey, let me join now. There's another interesting name that popped out." Nayeon unnie said.

"Short segue, remember when Jisoo said you'd be jealous of Seulgi's girlfriend? I saw them too and wow, she was really pretty but Kei is still for me."  I continued.

"Sana translate for me please." Nayeon begged towards Sana.

"Just translate about Seulgi's girlfriend." I looked towards Sana.

"Anyways, it look's like she won't be sleeping in their dormitory tonight. The main thing is that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter