Sudden medicine

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afternoon after Nayeon's confession that she is the real culprit. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo head to the cafeteria to eat a short lunch. They easily found a spot to eat at since lunch is almost over.

 

"Nayeon unnie," Jeongyeon started as they were heading to the table with their food "Why did you think Mijoo was Momo's new muse when we met her as Jiae unnie's girlfriend last Friday?"

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Momo chimed in as they sat down. "You even said that you knew our bad relationship."

"Momo was angry when Mijoo added troublemaker to her title but immediately brightened up when she looked around the room so I thought that her muse is probably in the same room as us." Nayeon then took a bite from her sandwich.

"That's it?!" Momo reacted with slight anger in her voice.

"We're eating you know." Nayeon said as she swallowed the food she was chewing "I was trying to trigger you to make you admit who your new muse would be. Mijoo was the only one I am familiar with, I couldn't throw Jiae under the bus since Jeongyeonie would be mad at me." Nayeon continued then took another bite.

"But you didn't even have to do it!" Momo got furious "Kei and I would tell everyone but we were waiting when the atmosphere between Mijoo and I is peaceful. She didn't want to have a clashing relationship with Mijoo."

"I'm sorry, I got impatient and I didn't know." Nayeon apologized. "And who would've thought that Mijoo, who is your rival, would know your relationship."

"She's right you know." Jeongyeon agreed as she sipped on her juice.

"Fine, but unnie you should pray about your dorm punishment." Momo warned Nayeon.

"Why? It's not like I'm being sold off to the circus." Nayeon brushed Momo off.

"You may not be sold off but you've got MiChaeng pushing for a harder punishment since you were the initiator that made the person they like cry." Momo threatened.

"No, you made her cry since you are the one who is in a relationship with Kei." Nayeon didn't back down.

"But what about the Twice Choir? They haven't even heard your punishment for this." Momo smirked. "Jihyo unnie probably would make it harder because who would like to see the Council's President doing punishments?"

"You'd protect me right Jeongyeonie?" Nayeon said while making a cute face.

"Let me think about it." Jeongyeon said teasingly as she poked Nayeon's nose "Let's see, almost giving Jiae unnie another punishment again and then giving us their punishment." Jeongyeon's tone turned from teasing to a serious tone while pointing at Momo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter