Café Intruders

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you talking about Eunha unnie?" Chaeyoung addressed the person with the bob cut.

"Am I suppose to be like Momo unnie that would go -"

"Stop unnie." Chaeyoung stood up, flustered, as she held shut the mouth of Eunha cutting her off.

"That's the other person who's in the confession." The taller one corrected Eunha in a teasing manner. "The one who gives Chaeyoung hugs."

"Ooh." Eunha said with amazement as she removed Chaeyoung's hand from .

"Shoo unnies." Chaeyoung pushed the two away. "I'm not gonna ask why you're here unnies since I know Sowon unnie lost another game of yours."

"I did not lose this time. I'm voluteering since I care for my members." Sowon defended herself.

As the scene continued on, Sujeong can't help but chuckle at what is happening in front of her.

"Before we go, aren't you gonna introduce us to your friend?" Eunha asked as she noticed the latter.

"Sujeong unnie, here's Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie. Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie, that's Sujeong unnie." Chaeyoung pointed to show who's who so Sujeong could differentiate the two. "You can go now."

Eunha sat down on the empty chair next to Sujeong and extended her hand for a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Ryu Sujeong." Sujeong accepted the handshake. "I'm a second year Band Major and is the guitarist for TwiceLyz. I'm also the current Student Council Treasurer."

"I'm Jung Eunbi, others call me Eunha. I'm also a second year but is a Vocal Major and I'm the lead vocalist in Buddies." Eunha introduced herself as she continued the handshake.

"Oh, you have the same name as SinB, a dance major my unnies is in a group with." Sujeong remarked.

"You've met our dongsaeng then." Sowon informed Sujeong. "Anyway, I'm Kim Sojung, you can call me Sowon unnie. I'm a fourth year Vocal Major, leader of Buddies, and is the head of the Gfriend dormitory."

"So you're the people SinB said she'd invite for our gig this Sunday. Nice to meet you." Sujeong stood up and bowed as a greeting.

"Now that's finished, you can go now unnies." Chaeyoung spoke up from the sidelines and started shooing the intruders away again.

"You can go now unnie." Eunha told Sowon in a cute manner.

"W-what?" Sowon asked in disbelief as she can't believe what the younger said.

"You said you care for your members right, unnie?" Eunha followed accompanied by some aegyo.

"Fine." Sowon gave in immediately as she pinched Eunha's cheeks.

"Ugh, you're like Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie." Chaeyoung showed disgust as she watches. "And why are you staying here unnie?"

"I have some questions." Eunha replied playfully as Sowon walked away from the group and towards the counter.

"What is it about then unnie?" Chaeyoung asked in annoyance.

"It's not towards you though, it's for Sujeong." Eunha told Chaeyoung then faced Sujeong. "Can you tell me about your new song? It's rare for SinB to invite us all."

"I've heard it unnie and it's really good." Chaeyoung complimented.

"When did you hear AhChoo, Chaeyoung?" Sujeong inquired.

"It was when I was with -" Chaeyoung paused as she remembered Jin's confession.

"Who was with you?" Eunha asked with curiosity as Chaeyoung is completely flustered.

"I'll be out for a bit, I need air." Chaeyoung stood up then left as her face felt hot.

"What was that all about?" Sowon asked as she came back.

"Sujeong here was asking about how Chaeyoung knows AhChoo, the song SinB was talking about, then stormed out." Eunha replied as Sowon sat on the other empty chair.

"Something might've probably happened when Dahyun let Chaeyoung hear our new song." Sujeong excused as she thought of when could've Chaeyoung list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter