The Dance Studio

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​"Ladies and Lee Mijoo," Momo said as she stood in front of the doorway garnering everyone's attention and teasing Mijoo.

"Why'd you exclude me from the ladies?" Mijoo shouted.

"Shush there, be happy that you're a special mention. For today's dance practice, we're gonna have a special guest, and here she is." Momo said as she stepped out the room to put on the borrowed clothing from Sujeong.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Momo said not in her usual pitch as she reappeared in front of the doorway.

"Momo you liar," Sana shouted "I'll really tell the others to not let you in the dorm later tonigt."

"I recognize that outfit." Mina said that Sana could only understand from the group.

"What?" Sana asked as the others look towards Mina since they didn't understand her.

"Sana, please don't." Momo said then giggled "It's good that you recognize this Mina-chan."

"Speak normally, there are seven people who can't understand Japanese here." Mijoo said.

"Araso Mijoo-chan." Momo teasing Mijoo "Here is our real special guest my new friend." Momo then waved her hand towards the doorway as Sujeong walked inside.

 

This earned a confused face from the others besides J-Trinity as to why they are having a special guest.The Lovelyz Dance Team was surprised as they thought Sujeong would be rolling on a futon with a bad hangover and would be able to stand straight with somebody on her side. Sana was shocked that Momo wasn't lying about having Sujeong's number and that Sujeong's the special guest while Mina was shocked as she wasn't expecting to meet Sujeong here and that she was the one who helped her.

 

"Sujeong was the one who helped me earlier. I had an interaction with her without me knowing." Mina said to Sana.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ryu Sujeong." Sujeong introduced herself "I am the current Student Council Treasurer and is from the same dormitory as the Lovelyz Dance Team unnies. I guess I am a special guest today."

 

The Lovelyz Dance Team got near Sujeong followed by the other four, Sana and Mina remained where they were standing.

 

"Yah, why are you here? Did Momo hurt you or anything?" Mijoo asked.

"Are you okay now?" Jisoo added.

"Does Soul knows you're already alright?" Jiae added too.

"I'm okay now Jisoo unnie." Sujeong started explaining "Momo unnie did hurt me yesterday since that sudden surprise but she cleared it up, she made me really happy today. I would be happier if Momo would keep our secret. Please don't tell Soul unnie about this, and Jin too. I would like to ask J-Trinity too to not tell this to Jihyo unnie and Dahyun. I know they know that I should be with a bad hangover but if they know I'm here, they would be mad that I didn't visit the office and that they'd cancel our practice today."

"Momo made you happy? What sorcery is this?" Mijoo asked.

"It's a secret between us." Momo flicked her tongue towards Mijoo "Anyways, let me introduce you to the others here. That person next to Jisoo is SinB, the people next to Seulgi are Yoon Bomi and Kim Namjoo respectively."

They greeted each other and had a short self introductions.

"Yah, even though you've met Sujeong yesterday, it would be rude to not greet her today." Momo waving towards Sana and Mina to go near the group.

"Good afternoon to you Sujeong." the pair greeted.

"Good afternoon to you too unnies." Sujeong greeted back then slightly hid behind Momo as she was still shy from what she have heard earlier.

"Yah, are you sure you didn't do anything to Sujeong that would cause her to stick to you like that?" Mijoo roared towards Momo.

"Please Mijoo, Sujeong might have her reasons." Jiae said "And you could give us punishment again if you start fighting with Momo. We're in front of a council member."

"Don't worry unnie, that's not part of my job. I only deal with monetary stuff in our office." Sujeong said reassuring her unnies.

"Then can you add budget to the dance studio? Having a water dispenser here would be good." Seulgi asked with a grin.

"We'd already finished discussing the budget distribution and I think it got lower if I remember correctly." Sujeong answered.

"This is your fault you two." Suelgi pointed towards Mijoo and Momo "Anyways, let's begin practicing since we're losing time here. Those who were absent and haven't mastered Mr Chu, please go in the middle. If you already did, please wait on the side or practice Me Gustas Tu while we're practicing Mr Chu."

 

Namjoo and Bomi hugged Sujeong as thanks because if it wasn't for her, their practice won't go anywhere. This meant that Seulgi gave up on Ice Cream Cake. On the side, jealous eyes is glaring towards the trio.

 

"Hey, are you jealous?" Sana asked Mina.

"No, I'm not." Mina looked away.

"Want to bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter