The unfair unnie and the unfair maknae

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arriving at n station shortly. Please take care of your belongings and please bring with you your trash. Thank you for riding with us." the automated message from the subway announced.

"I guess I'm meeting Chaeyoung here." Jin said to herself as she stood in front of the door. "But why here? What's with this place? I can't even search for what places is around here since I don't have my phone."

 

"What took you so long unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, arms crossed as Jin stepped out of the train.

"I had to answer two interviews before I got here." Jin answered as she shorten the distance between them.

"Interviews?" Chaeyoung followed.

"Yeah, I was in our dorm when I received your call." Jin replied. "And why are you still in uniform? Please tell me you brought spare clothing."

"I don't have any." Chaeyoung shrugged. "Now let's go unnie! We're wasting time here."

As Chaeyoung walked away to lead Jin towards their destination, Jin takes hold of Chaeyoung's wrist to stop her.

"We're going home." Jin said firmly.

"Why? Is it because I'm still wearing my uniform?" Chaeyoung retorted.

"Yes because you're still wearing your uniform." Jin replied without batting an eye.

"That's not a problem unnie." Chaeyoung said nonchalantly and tried walking towards their destination.

"Yes it is." Jin argued. "I care for you that I don't want you to be punished again."

Chaeyoung remained silent and tried not to argue back from what she had heard.

 

"Let's go to the other side." Jin urged the latter as she lets go of Chaeyoung's wrist.

"But what am I suppose to do with these now?" Chaeyoung flashed two amusement park tickets.

"Why do you have those?" Jin asked.

"I noticed since yesterday and during lunch that there's probably a lot of things going on your mind and I'm here to help you cheer up!" Chaeyoung explained. "Is that wrong?"

"F-fine, since I can't reimburse you for those, I'll join you so it won't go to waste." Jin stuttered but looked away hiding her blushing face.

"Kaja!" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Wear this first." Jin handed Chaeyoung a jacket that she brought along.

 

 

"So what should we do first unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as they got past through the entrance.

"I thought you had this planned? But anyways, no extreme rides please because I need my voice for Sunday." Jin requested.

"Aw." Chaeyoung expressed in disappointment. "Let's get something to eat first and grab a map unnie so we can decide where should we go."

"This kid. Why didn't you eat while waiting for me?" Jin reprimanded the latter.

"Don't call me a kid unnie. I'm just a few months younger than you." Chaeyoung responded with a pout.

"Fine, Chaeyoung, why didn't you eat while waiting for me?" Jin rephrased her question.

"I'm not telling." Chaeyoung replied as she head towards an information kiosk.

 

"It looks like I need to trick Jin unnie for some good memories." Chaeyoung spoke to herself while Jin buys their food. "The only rides we could go on are child friendly rides with the ferris wheel being the most worth it with Seoul's skyline."

"What's with Seoul's skyline?" Jin returned with her hands full of food.

"I was thinking we could ride the ferris wheel for the finale of our da- mini getaway." Chaeyoung replied. "And what's with the large amount of food? We getting ready for hibernation unnie?"

"Look, we both came here directly from practice so it's fair to say that we're hungry." Jin said making a point.

"Are you sure unnie?" Chaeyoung looked at Jin with a mocking smile. "Are you sure you're not just stalling for time unnie so we don't have to go on the extreme rides?"

"No way." Jin nervously laughed and whistled. "Plus these foods can't even fill you up to the brim."

"So we can eat the popcorn while walking to our first ride right?" Chaeyoung asked as she took a bite from one of the corn dogs.

"Surely." Jin responded as she checks her watch.

 

"How long are you gonna savor that churro unnie?" Chaeyoung asked impatiently. "The park is going to close in less than an hour."

"Thirty more minutes?" Jin answered playfully as she took a small bite from her churro.

As Chaeyoung's impatience grew more and more, Chaeyoung decided to up her ante as she leaned closer to Jin's face which made the latter close her eyes. Chaeyoung took a bite of Jin's churro taking the opportunity while the older is completely distracted.

"Jin unnie, are you sleepy?" Chaeyoung shook Jin while trying to contain her laughter.

"Ahh, no. Something got stuck on my eyes." Jin responded, flustered as to what Chaeyoung tried to do.

"Oh look unnie, your churro is almost finished. Hurry up so we can go through my made up intinertary through our remaining time." Chaeyoung pointed towards Jin's food.

"Shame on you Chaeyoung-ah." Jin glared at the younger.

"Why unnie?" Chaeyoung asked innocently.

"You know what you did!" Jin exclaimed.

"You want it for real unnie?" Chaeyoung got closer to Jin's face again.

"N-n-not that." Jin stammered and pulled away. "You ate half of my churro!"

"I'll buy you some later, now let's go!" Chaeyoung stood up and pulled Jin out of her chair.

"Okay, okay. Let me just finish the churro you've left." Jin agreed as she put her hands up to surrender.

"You know unnie, it would be like an indirect kiss if you'd still eat that." Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter