Change

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Sujeong-ah, let's go by a hair salon before heading home." Jin requested as she placed down her bass guitar.

"Gonna get a haircut?" Dahyun asked.

"No, I want to go natural hair color again. I want to be the Vice President next year." Jin answered as she hid her things.

"Vice President? Really?" Youkyung laughed at Jin's proclamation which made the others laugh too.

"Laugh now but if I get selected, I don't know anyone from here anymore." Jin said confidently.

"Won't you miss matching with Seulgi unnie?" Sujeong asked.

"Nah, and I think it's bad that I have a very vibrant hair color when I'm the Student Council Secretary. Plus Seulgi unnie might change back to her natural hair color since she's gonna be a graduating student next year." Jin responded.

"Our Jin is growing up now." Sujeong teased "Maybe she can write some of our songs."

"I'm not saying I'm gonna write songs, I just said I want to be a better role model for the other students." Jin got mad.

"Chill, even for just one song?" Sujeong calming Jin down.

"No, in the future it could trigger some unwanted memories so I'll skip the heartbreak." Jin refused.

"Not even about friendship?" Dahyun did some aegyo.

"Who would want to listen a song about friendship these days? It's all about love. First love, love at first sight, breakup, etcetera." Jin retorted.

"I would. I love you guys so much." Dahyun then proceeded to hug Jin.

"For four freaking years now, how many times did I tell you that I really don't like skinship?" Jin tried pushing Dahyun away.

"Not enough." Dahyun kept on hugging Jin as Sujeong and Youkyung joined in on the fun.

"KYAAAAAAA" the trio stopped hugging Jin as they were surprised of the latter's sudden squeal.

"FINE, I'll make one song, but no one is ever allowed to bring this up in the future or throw any references about what suddenly happened here." Jin stared at the three like how a lioness stalk her prey.

 

 

Twice's Living Room

 

" to Mina. Who's the best at gaming now?" Momo started gloating as she defeated Mina in KBA 2K17.

"That's not fair, you kept on spamming Steven Katsu's three pointers." Mina argued.

"You play to win the game Mina, you play to win the game." Momo kept on taunting Mina.

"Chill unnie, calm down." Chaeyoung grabbed the controller from Mina who was about to hurl it towards Momo.

"Speaking of chill, are you alright with me hanging out with Sujeong this Sunday?" Sana asked Dahyun which caught Mina's attention.

"It's fine." Dahyun sighed "I lost a bet fair and square since I didn't trust Jin, plus I know Sujeong's reasons towards it."

"What were you betting on?" Jihyo inquired.

"Are you sure? I could go cancel on our meeting." Sana hugged Dahyun.

"It's really okay. Anyways, what does Sujeong want to know besides the girly stuff." Dahyun questioned the older.

"I can't tell you about it but it's about the person she's interested in." Sana replied.

"Are you connected to that person?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm acquainted." Sana discreetly answered.

"So a dance major then?" Nayeon asked.

Momo glared at Sana to be very careful of her answer.

"Do I look like someone who has no other friends other majors?" Sana sulked.

"Well, give us some other people you know then." Nayeon challenged Sana.

"There's you guys, then Soul unnie, Momo's girlfriend Kei, then Jin, Sujeong, and Yein." Sana answered with uncertainty.

"But that's just the Lovelyz Dormitory occupants." Nayeon exclaimed.

"You said other people besides dance majors right. I might give that person away if I tell you the other people I know." Sana flicked her tongue then burried her head in Dahyun's neck.

"Stop ignoring me." Jihyo said loudly "What were you and Sujeong betting on that it required your complete faith in Jin?"

"Someone was chasing Jin. We were betting on if Jin would get away or get caught by her purseur." Dahyun lied as a consideration towards Chaeyoung.

"I don't believe you. We who are familiar with Jin knows that she can't outrun anyone." Jihyo said with suspicion.

"Fine, it was if Jin would abandon her pursuer in a certain practice room. I wish Jin left her pursuer there so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter