Girls Invasion

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" the dance group cheered.

"Okay." Dahyun agreed as she whispered something to Sujeong. "The next song we'll be playing is 'Sweet and Sour'. This song is my own composition and was written for the person I like, Sana unnie."

 

The group teased Sana before Sujeong started playing the guitar. Sana's smile was ear to ear as she is hearing Dahyun sing the song that was written for her as it was teased earlier by Sujeong. Even though Dahyun is embarrassed to sing this in front of Sana, she's happy that Sana now gets a chance to hear her song for her.

 

"Nice song. I see you're already fine Sujeong-ah." Baby Soul entered the studio applauding with Kei and Yein following behind. Kei flashed a feint smile towards Momo.

"Good evening Vice President Lee Soojung." the group greeted except the people from the Lovelyz dormitory.

"Yo unnie, it's rare seeing you here." Mijoo greeted Baby Soul.

"I was gonna get Jin and Dahyun as I thought they'd be a nuisance here but I guess they're just performing here." Baby Soul stated.

"Sujeong unnie!" Yein exclaimed as she hugged Sujeong. "I missed you."

"You didn't get bullied last night?" Sujeong asked Yein.

"That child was the bully!" Baby Soul said with irritation as she remembered what happened last night "Yein kept pushing for her Welcoming Party until we went to bed last night. It was good too that I leave earlier than you or I might've gone mad because of that child."

"I'm sorry unnie, that was my fault." Sujeong apologized.

"No ." Baby Soul replied "You're the only one that would request the drinking ban to be lifted. And please stop that child from pestering me or you'd be sleeping permanently sleeping on the living room."

"Hey, if you're sleeping in the living room, why not sleep in our dormitory." Momo suggested but was elbowed by Mina on the stomach. "Just kidding."

Sujeong blushed for a bit then said "Don't worry Yein-ah, I'll take you drinking with my unnies." Sujeong then patted Yein's head.

 

​​​​​​"Hey, want to be taken care off like that?" Sana teased Mina while keeping a straight face to not get obvious.

"I'm already happy that she was here and that I get to hear their new song." Mina replied smiling unconsciously.

"If you only knew the origin of that song." Sana still teasing.

"What?" Mina asked as she looked at Sana.

"Nothing." Sana smiled teasing Mina.

"But you know, apart from Chaeyoung and Yein who's closer to her, BnN got to hug her earlier." Momo chimed in.

"Shut up." Mina's smiled faded.

 

"Yah, what are you trying to do?" Baby Soul sounded pissed.

"But Yein would stop pestering you, right Yein-ah?" Sujeong asked Yein teasing the older.

"Of course Sujeong unnie." Yein flashed a bright smile.

"See unnie? Problem solved." Sujeong remarked.

"I swear, if you weren't broken hearted, I'll scold you right now."  Baby Soul said in defeat.

"But Sujeong is -" Jin said before was covered by Sujeong.

"Sujeong is?" Baby Soul asked.

"Soul unnie, come here for a moment." Sujeong waved at Baby Soul to go to the side.

"If you're still practicing, please start practicing again, anyone who's not part of the dance team, step aside." Baby Soul said before she went towards Sujeong.

 

"Soul unnie, I'm sorry for not going straight immediately to you onces I was fine." Sujeong apologized.

"It's fine, at least you came back sober like Yein said." Baby Soul replied.

"Anyways unnie, I need to tell something towards everyone present on yesterday's meeting lunch meeting later. It would be fine if it's just J-Trinity and Dahyun as the Twice Choir isn't here." Sujeong requested.

"Okay, I'll excuse them from Seulgi after they finished practicing." Baby Soul responded.

 

Baby Soul and Sujeong then went towards the vocal groups then started jamming with them as they wait for the dance group to finish their practice. Forty minutes of listening listening songs from the TwiceLyz arsenal to the Lovelyz trio arsenal, the dance group finished their prac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter