The dance battle

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unusually silent gymnasium, slightly packed, is now comparable to a featival as a showdown between the aces of the two top tiered groups, J-Trinity and the Lovelyz Dance Team would begin. As the crowd thickens, the air is filled with cheers, banters, and trashtalk.

 

"Wooooo!" shouted one of the bystanders "We've got to see this nice treat so early in the morning."

"And it's the goddess of both teams!" another bystander added.

"But where's J-Trinity's Mina and Sana?!" someone shouted angrily.

"And where's Jiae too?!" followed by another one.

 

Mijoo and Momo gathered in the middle of the crowd, ignoring the crowds' noise, shook each others hand along with their entourage of Jisoo and Nayeon.

"Oh, you're here," Momo started with the trash talk "I though you'd chickened out."

"Why should I?" Mijoo said with confidence "We both know that I'll sweep the floor with you when we're done."

"I'll make you eat that words." Momo amping up her fighting spirit.

"It's cute though." Mijoo said randomly.

"What is?" Momo asked confusedly.

"You brought a cute widdle bunny wabbit as your entourage." Mijoo taunted while impersonating Elmer Fudd and dissing Nayeon. "What's she gonna do? Gnaw on me with those cute widdle teeth of hers? If you're bringing someone to a fight, try something more intimidating like Jisoo here, a desert fox."

"You watch your mouth you piece of -" Nayeon shouted but was cut off when Momo covered .

"What's the big deal? Why are you including Nayeon unnie when this is just between you and me?" Momo said protectively.

Mijoo then gestured to Momo to come near her. "Because I know that widdle bunny wabbit's secret." Mijoo whispered. "I'm pretty sure this crowd would be shocked that two members of Twice Choir is dating, and with each other."

Momo just looked at Nayeon and mouthed "How does she know about you and Jeongyeon?"

Nayeon, with a look on despair, took a step back and looked towards Mijoo who just winked at with a maniacal smile.

Mijoo then patted Momo on the shoulder and whispered, "I think you know what you should do right?" and went straight to Jisoo's side.

Momo sheepishly walked towards Nayeon to get ready and was thinking would she dare win it and expose her dorm mates secret or lose.

When Momo is taking things out of her bag, Nayeon winked at Mijoo with a look like a mother proud with her child.

Little did they know, someone caught their exchange.

 

Jisoo's POV

 

As Mijoo is removing her jacket and revealing a pink crop top and her toned abs. She started stretching as she placed her jacket on top of her bag.

"Hey, What was that?" I demanded. "Why did Nayeon winked at you with all the despair gone in her face?"

"You're just daydreaming since it's just eight in the morning." Mijoo denied my accusation.

"Tell me or I'm gonna tell Momo about your exchange with Nayeon." I threatened her.

"Aish, fine." Mijoo said with irritation, "Remember my date with Jiae unnie? Well, she introduced me to her sister, Yoo Jeongyeon, and her girlfriend, Nayeon unnie."

"So? What does it have to do anything?" I asked direct to the point.

"Well, she's dorm mates with J-Trinity." Mijoo continued "She said she wants to see a humiliating expression from any of her members. Don't ask why cause I don't know either. Anyways, she said that Momo was easy to trigger and that she knows about our little rivalry and that it's a spoken rule in their dorm that no relationship would leak out of there."

"So you accepted her offer?" I asked with slight anger in my voice.

"Why not? If opportunity shows, you grab it." Mijoo replied coldly.

I just sighed "How such an unsightly way of winning."

"Remember. Winning is winning and that I'm also a tool here.' Mijoo justified her actions.

"Okay, but that's mental attacks only right?" I try to confirm.

"I can not say that no injuries would happen."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter