The dormitories

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty minutes before the dance battle

 

A busy body moving around and about, one pleading with the busy body, and one that's preparing her learning materials were moving inside the Lovelyz dormitory. The busy body was deciding on which outfit to wear.

 

"Yah Lee Mijoo!" yelled the girl with the jet black hair. "Think about the other members of the dance team. You know all of the members of the dance team gets punished even though only one person was involved. The President and Soul unnie's punishments are really bad for our bodies you know. And have you ever thought about Jiae unnie too?"

The blonde suddenly stopped what she's doing and grabbed the latter. "Yah, Seo Jisoo, don't involve Jiae unnie in this." said the furious blonde.

"How could I not? You, me, and Jiae unnie are members of the same dance team." Jisoo retaliated.

"Aish!" Mijoo messed her hair like how a witch would look like. "But think about the bragging rights. The bragging rights Jisoo." Mijoo continued while showing her crazy eyes.

Jisoo just smacked Mijoo's head for her to return to normal.

"Just give it up. You've used that crazy eyes far too many times." Jisoo said with disappointment in her voice.

Mijoo sighed and fixed her hair back to normal.

"And besides, it's a one on one match between you and Momo." Jisoo added.

Mijoo then grabbed Jisoo and said "But think of it, beat one and you beat all of them. We both know that you don't like J-Trinity since they're always on that spotlight." Mijoo said with a conniving voice.

The girl who was fixing her belongings entered the living room.

"And Momo is the best from that team, if I beat her, no one from them can beat me. The Lovelyz dance team can stand on top" Mijoo added while Jisoo is pondering if she'll take up the offer.

"But you know, they're still our friends." Jisoo informed the latter.

 

Kei's POV

 

Aigoo, it looks like Jisoo is falling for Mijoo's "Sweet talk". I think it's my turn now to stop Mijoo and end this craziness. I muster up my courage and turn up my aegyo way up.

"Mijoo-yah," I said with my puppy dog eyes, "why don't you just get along with J-Trinity's Momo?"

Mijoo lets go off Jisoo then sat on the floor. "Oh Kei, you're on a different different department. You won't know how unbearable Momo is, and we have different style of doing things."

"But Momo is not a bad person." I suddenly blurted out.

"Kei, why are you defending her? I thought you're the 'get to know more' person than 'defending' a person on the spot." Mijoo unnie said with a suspicious tone.

"Uhm, I, uhh." Oh fudge, our of all days, Mijoo is sharper than usual. I looked towards Jisoo for help but she's looking at me with suspicion too.

"Answer me Kei, do you or do you not know Hirai Momo on a personal level for you to defe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter