Unexpected meeting

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sujeong's POV

 

"Sujeong unnie, are you really gonna leave me alone tonight?" Yein asked cutely. "Mijoo unnie and Jin unnie would pick on me without you here."

"It's just for one night, it would be okay." I assured Yein and ruffled her hair "I think Mijoo unnie would get lectures from Jiae unnie and Soul unnie, and I'm pretty sure Jisoo unnie would protect you. Jin would probably bother Kei unnie than you this time to get information."

"Are you sure?" Yein asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, and I'm one phone call away anyways." I patted Yein's head "But probably not beyond midnight."

"Why?" Yein asked.

"My unnies would probably have my phone to stop me from drunk dialing." I admitted shyly.

"You drink unnie?" Yein asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'll bring you with me next time. My unnies would be happy that I have a cute hoobae."

"Then take me with you today!" Yein beemed up.

"Next time, I don't want to burden our precious maknae with my problems." I turned down Yein's idea and saw her frown. "Anyways, I'll go before the Vocal Major unnies come home since you don't have practice today."

 

I continued to fix my things while telling Yein some tales of why she didn't have a welcome party. After a few more minutes, Yein walked me towards the door holding my guitar.

"Tell the unnies I'll be back sober tomorrow, and if possible bug them about your welcoming party." I said as I hug Yein.

"Okay unnie." Yein laughed.

After I put on my shoes, Yein gave me my guitar and waved goodbye to her.

"Don't drunk call anyone!" Yein said as I walked out the dorm.

 

As I walked out, I saw a group of familiar people. It's familiar that it stung a bit. It was our neighbor's Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie then Kei unnie and Momo unnie.

"Oh, good evening unnies." I greeted them and bowed.

"Good evening to you too." They greeted back.

"Would you please excuse me, I need to go now." I urgently said and walked past them avoiding further interaction with Kei unnie.

 

 

Momo and Kei entered the building where the Lovelyz Dormitory is located. Kei wanted a breather from what happened earlier and asked Momo to accompany her for a walk around town. While they were waiting for the elevator, they saw a pair rocking a gray and purple hair look and a fiery orange hair look.

 

"Good evening Irene unnie and Seulgi." Kei greeted them.

"Good evening to you too." Irene and Seulgi greeted back.

"This is new, why is Moguri here?" Seulgi looked surprised to see her there.

"We're uhh..." Momo trailed.

"We're dating!" Kei smiled then raised their hand while their fingers are intertwined.

"How'd that happen?" Seulgi asked with curiosity.

 

*Ding*

 

The elevator came before one of the pair answered the question cutting off the conversation. The pair entered the elevator and headed up.

 

"By the way," Seulgi spoke breaking the silence "Irene unnie, this is the rumored Hirai Momo, and Momo, this is Irene unnie, my girlfriend."

Momo then looked at Irene from head to toe.

"Uhuh." Momo suddenly said after  eyeing Irene "Jisoo was right, people would be envious of you for having a very beautiful girlfriend."

Irene blushed from that sudden compliment from Momo but Kei let go let go of Momo's hand.

"Why'd you let go?" Momo asked with confusion.

"Why don't you hold Irene unnie's hand instead?" Kei sulked.

"Hey, are you jealous?" Momo poked Kei's cheek. "Don't be, this hand is only for you." Momo held Kei's han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter