Caught up

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gotcha." Jisoo placed her hand on Mina's shoulder as she caught up to her. "Don't you want to finish hearing the rest of the Exchange Program? And you're not the only one who has the picture of the other, Sujeong also have one of yours. Or a bunch more because of Sana." Jisoo murmured the last part.

"Really?" Mina looked back to Jisoo. "And what was that last part, didn't hear what you said."

"Why don't we wait for her?" Jisoo asked as she sat down by the pavement. "But boy, you sure do run fast."

"Chasing Momo every time she got in trouble made it possible I guess." Mina sat down next to Jisoo. "So how long have you been going out with SinB?"

"About a month or so, we were unsure at first of what our status is until I officially asked her out." Jisoo looked up at the sky reminiscing. "I still remember the day she said yes, Jin and Sujeong helped me serenade SinB. I was hoping they would play it today since they use it on their performances."

"Of course you'd remember it, it was just only a month or so." Mina commented. "And is it good?"

"I've been humming it for these past few weeks." Jisoo answered. "I bet you'd remember this day and the day you or Sujeong would ask to go steady." Jisoo then nudged Mina playfully.

"I'm not sure with this though." Mina doubting her situation. "I mean I really like spending time with Sujeong, face to face or even just chatting. The idea of Sujeong knowing about me liking her when she got hurt from the knowledge of Kei and Momo's relationship is disturbing for me, I might just be a rebound for her."

"You're not a rebound for me unnie." Sujeong appeared with SinB. "You could say the timing was really off but I really am interested in you. The outburst I had when we were in the office might have looked like I was heartbroken over Momo unnie's relationship with Kei unnie but it isn't. It was because I wasn't the first one Kei unnie told the news to."

"Remember the day they went to our practice room? Sujeong apologized for the misunderstanding she caused." Jisoo chimed in. "Or was the only thing you remember is Sujeong's compliment on you?"

"I can not say that it was like that but you're right." Mina lowered her head to hide her embarrassed expression.

"Unnie," Sujeong squatted down in front of Mina. "A song like that doesn't come after a day of meeting you. Momo unnie could vouch for me since she saw the contents of my composition notebook. There is a bunch of unfinished songs about you there before my parting song for Kei unnie. My point is, I really am genuinely interested in you. I couldn't straight up ask Jihyo unnie about you since I would get teased by her and Soul unnie and might've told you about me being interested in you that you've stop coming to our office."

"You've gone that far unnie? You must really be happy when you get punished because you get to see Sujeong unnie in their office." SinB jokingly said helping Jisoo up.

"Let's go for a walk, I think Sujeong isn't finished with her confession yet." Jisoo placed her arms around SinB's waist.

"But Sujeong unnie was there when you confessed plus she owes me the explanation for SEP." SinB pouted.

"I'll get to that in a bit." Sujeong glanced at SinB then back to Mina. "Mina unnie, about earlier, I have a picture of you too." Sujeong showed her phone to Mina. "Although it is a selca of you and Momo unnie, it is still of you."

"So this is a prank." Mina raised her head and accused Sujeong.

"I swear unnie it isn't, but this is." Sujeong showed her the photo Sana took when she visited their dorm. "The scream you heard was about Jin coaxing Dahyun to make my stay at your dorm harder. The situation got out of hand when Momo unnie caught me there and dragged me to your room as per Dahyun's request."

"So that means -"

"Yes unnie, it wasn't Sana unnie that you've slept with but me." Sujeong cuts off Mina. "Instead of leading me to Sana unnie's bed, Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter