Results are in

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think it's time for you guys to do the deliberation to see which vocal group is next to us?" Jin asked ruining Jisoo and Mijoo's moment.

"Aren't you being too full of yourself Myeongeun-ah? Remember, BnN is solely for Apunk while the Lovelyz Dance Team and J-Trinity would be split for Lovelyz Trio, Twice Choir, and TwiceLyz." Eunji pointed out.

"Can you stop making fights Jin?" Jihyo sighed. "But please do begin judging, it's getting late and tomorrow's a school day."

"I'm not fighting anyone unnie, I'm just conversing with Eunji unnie since it has been a long time since she visited us." Jin feigning innocence.

"Remind me tomorrow then, I'll bring you a knuckle sandwich." Eunji retorted.

"Just calm the fudge down and let the manager and the dance majors do the judging." Jihyo told the two.

 

"I'll go to the restroom for a bit, by restroom I mean I'll join Mina unnie for a while. Jisoo unnie and SinB joined the other dance majors leaving her all by herself." Sujeong excused herself and left their table before she could be interrogated.

"Seriously though Jin, how did you know all about that?" Dahyun asked curiously. "It never occcurred to me that I'll be that special to Momo unnie."

"I'm the lethargic secretary of the student council who records meetings then writes it the next day. Instead of doing my job properly, I observe people that comes and goes to our office and finds their trigger to tease them." Jin answered as she played with the straw of her drink. "Can I leave you both and go to Chaeng?"

"I'd just call Chaeyoung here if I were you, Nayeon unnie is itching to ask about your explosive confession two weeks ago." Dahyun suggested as she brought up the past.

"Again, who's fault is that?" Jin asked as she splattered Dahyun with the iced tea that was on her straw. "Plus I think Tzuyu's the one who'd be asked about her relationship with Yein."

"Aish." Dahyun shook her head then wiped the iced tea that splashed to her face. "Are you a kid?"

"If I was a kid, I would've sprayed you through the straw rather than flicking it to you." Jin answered sarcastically.

"I'm just gonna call my dorm mates to inform them that I'll be home soon, and that I don't want to get involved when you decide to splash each other with your drinks." Youkyoung left without hesitation.

"Okay, from here on out, no more mentioning of things in the past." Jin suggested to avoid an oncoming fight between Dahyun and her.

"Like your 'kya'?" Dahyun snickered.

"Do you want to have an Iced Tea bath?" Jin smiled, teeth clenched.

"I'll call Chaeyoung for you then." Dahyun immediately stood up and went to the Twice Choir's table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter