Help!

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sujeong-ah! Yein-ah! Help me!" Jin shouted as she went past their practice room.

"Why is Jin running away from here?" Dahyun asked in a confused tone.

"Dahyun unnie, Jin unnie is running away!" Chaeyoung also shouted as she continued on chasing Jin.

"Does that answer your question unnie?" Tzuyu rhetorically asked.

"Let's go Tzuyu!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Just stay here Tzuyu-ah." Yein said in a cutesy tone and held Tzuyu's hand.

"Yeah, stay here too Dahyun, but I won't do that cutesy stuff on you. Let them deal with it by themselves. You could interrupt their moment, especially Jin's." Sujeong exclaimed.

"But -"

"Either Jin escapes Chaeyoung because of her hime building advantage or Chaeyoung catches Jin as she runs out of stamina. Let's just start on working on Ah Choo." Sujeong hypothesized cutting Dahyun off.

"But -"

"No buts, Jin won't be reckless to get herself and Chaeyoung in trouble." Sujeong stopped what Dahyun's about to say.

"Are we really abandoning them?" Tzuyu asked.

"We're not abandoning them per se, we're just letting them have this moment, we would know where to find Chaeyoung if Jin hypothetically lose her." Sujeong assured the younger.

 

 

"Hey unnie, I think I'm lost in your building." Chaeyoung said in a panicked tone as Dahyun picked up.

"GDI, Jin lost Chaeyoung. This is your fault Sujeong." Dahyun passed the information to the other three and blaming Sujeong.

"Where are you specifically, I mean what floor or room." Dahyun inquired.

"I'm not sure since we went around some corners and up and down some stairs. By the way, Jin unnie is passed out right now besides me, and we're in some other band's practice room." Chaeyoung answered as she grasp for air.

"No , you're in the band practice building. Of course you'd be in another band's practice room." Dahyun retorted "Anyways, can you see if there are some sheet music there or some poster to say which band owns that room?"

"You don't have to be rude unnie," Chaeyoung replied "There are some here, the songs are Love Girl, I'm Sorry, and Can't Stop."

"Hey, don't mess up with CN Blue sunbae's stuff too much." Dahyun reminded Chaeyoung as she heard some harsh shuffling noise in the background.

"I'm careful with their stuff. The sheet musics is in a binder." Chaeyoung answered with confusion.

"Then what was the shuffling noise I heard?" Dahyun asked.

"You really need to fetch me now, Jin unnie disappeared." Chaeyoung said in a defeated tone.

"Just wait there." Dahyun said as she hung up.

"Okay, let's go. Jin played possum and left Chaeyoung alone." Dahyun said pissed off at Jin.

"Where are they now?" Sujeong asked.

"That's not for you to know. You're still protecting Jin." Dahyun answered in a standoffish manner.

"So the CN Blue sunbae's room then?" Sujeong responded.

"Just don't mess with them. You know too much." Dahyun started arguing.

"Because this is my fault, I initiated contact with Chaeyoung even though I knew Jin liked her." Sujeong replied as her voice grew louder.

"You knew this from the start?!" Dahyun now started shouting.

"Actually unnie, we both knew." Yein admitted.

"First Jin tells me that both you and her also knows who Sujeong is interested in then this too? I've been friends with Sujeong and Jin, what's so special about you?" Dahyun exploded making Yein take a step back.

"Can you calm down Yein, Tzuyu? And you can go to your class now, we'll handle this situation." Sujeong requested.

"Okay unnie." Tzuyu agreed.

"Why are you making them leave?" Dahyun is still roaring mad.

"It can't be helped that Yein knows about this stuff." Sujeong said in defense for Yein.

"Why? Explain it to me." Dahyun asked ready for the explanation.

"Chaeyoung is your roommate. If you knew Jin liked Chaeyoung, can you keep it to yourself, tell Chaeyoung about it, or make Jin look good towards Chaeyoung that could make it suspicious for her to know Jin's feelings?" Sujeong tried to explaind using a question.

"That's -, but what about you? Why can't you tell me who you are interested in?" Dahyun added.

"Because Chaeyoung is your roommate." Sujeong simply answered.

"Huh? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter