Inquisition

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why didn't you tell us what you know Mijoo?" Jihyo questioned the suspect.

"I just didn't feel like helping Nayeon unnie's greed, that's all." Mijoo answered, "What's with following Mina and Sujeong anyways? I know Mina likes Sujeong but are you that concerned that Mina would mess up or something?"

"Why do you know that? And I'm not concerned or anything, but someone here lied and made me real curious about it." Nayeon indirectly attacking Jisoo.

"Does Monday not ring a bell to you unnie?" Mijoo replied trying to get out of the hot seat. "Momo should be the one who shouldbe blamed."

"I was just trying to do something good for Mina, Mina was the one who really admitted to them that she likes Sujeong!" Momo defended herself.

"Oh yeah, she was jealous that Chaeyoung got hugged by Sujeong when we came to get the maknaes plus she just wanted to know what Sujeong's name was since Jihyo unnie didn't tell her her name and Chaeyoung called her Bbangdeok." Sana added.

"Okay, okay. Now we're just digging up the past." Jihyo told everyone. "Is that all Mijoo?"

"Pretty much, plus Momo looks like she's losing herself so I didn't speak up that I wanted to go search the second floor where Big Hit is located. With Dahyun being gone, it just means that they're following them without us. The chances of your group encountering their group is pretty high." Mijoo responded while Jiae looks at her with that teasing smile. "Don't say it unnie."

"I owe you in-law." Momo said gratefully making Kei giggle.

"Stop with the in-law stuff." Mijoo said with disgust.

"Why don't we all have dinner at our place later?" Jihyo suggested.

"Let's do it. Let's do it." Nayeon agreed immediately with the obvious reason behind it.

"Can we all fit there? Plus do you even have enough food to accommodate us all?" Baby Soul asked.

"We're still at the mall so we can buy whatever we need for dinner." Jihyo responded.

"Can we have some ground rules first, oh valuable host?" Mijoo requested which made Nayeon glare at her.

"What rules do you have in mind?" Jihyo looked towards Mijoo.

"No asking about non confirmed relationships." Mijoo told her one rule.

"Anyone not in favor of this rule?" Jihyo taking votes with only Nayeon raising her hand.

"That's not fair!" Nayeon rebutted.

"You can interrogate Momo and Kei later." Mijoo told Nayeon then stood up. "I'm going home for a while, I'll tell the maknaes about this."

"Why are you throwing us under the bus?" Momo asked Mijoo. "But fine, I'll get to ask Jiae unnie about 'MiJi' later."

"Nevermind, I'll help with cooking our dinner later." Mijoo responded.

 

 

"Why are you down here and not in the dorm?" Mina asked Dahyun who was in the lobby, playing with her phone.

"I'm waiting for Sana unnie to come down. Plus there is this reward I want from you unnie." Dahyun smirked. "Nice headband, was it fun playing with Sujeong?"

"How'd you know that? And if you saw us, I'm not obliged to give you a reward." Mina asked, shocked that they we're caught.

"You still have to tell me, it was only me who saw it. I even ditched Sana unnie and the others for me to not be caught." Dahyun told Mina pouting.

"Oh, you're here too Mina." Sana walked towards the pair.

"Sana unnie." Dahyun hugged the older. "I'm sorry I ditched you earlier."

Sana didn't say a word to Dahyun and started conversing with Mina.

"How did it go?"

"How did what go?" Mina asked innocently.

"Aish, I wish I've disagreed with the ground rule for tonight's dinner." Sana scratched her head with one hand but with one wrapped around Dahyun. Mina and Dahyun got puzzled look.

"What's with the ground rule unnie?" Dahyun asked looking up, trying to get Sana's attention. Sana still not budging but now both of her arms are hugging Dahyun.

"Mina unnie, instead of treating me, tell me about your date earlier as my reward." Dahyun requested.

"Oh, we're having dinner with the residents of the Lovelyz dormitory. Mijoo requested that we have a 'no asking non confirmed couple questions' since Nayeon unnie looks very excited when Jihyo unnie suggesting it." Sana immediately responded to Dahyun's question.

"Are we okay now unnie?" Dahyun asked looking at Sana eye to eye.

"Yes." Sana replied.

The couple noticed Mina sneaking away w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter