Pillows

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back master!" Sujeong greeted Sana and Dahyun as they've entered the maknae's room.

"Why are you speaking Japanese all of a sudden? But calling me master is fine though." Dahyun asked.

"Don't pretend that you don't know." Sujeong replied as she sat down.

"Did you go out Sujeong-ah?" Sana asked as she noticed the glass of water on the table.

"Yein made Chaeyoung get Mina unnie some water after Sujeong yelled all of a sudden." Dahyun answered as she started laughing.

"What?" Sana asked in a confused face.

"We had a weird conference call a little bit earlier." Dahyun prefaced.

"Okay, but tell me what I want to know now." Sana demanded.

"Since you stated earlier that Sujeong is here and Chaeyoung's there, there's a happy ending bound to be somewhere." Dahyun replied misleadingly.

"So if Sujeong was waiting for a call from Jin, does that mean Chaeyoung's confessor is her?" Sana asked bluntly.

"Yes, but I guess it is better than Momo unnie knowing this." Dahyun said positively.

"Ohoho." Sujeong cackled. "I wonder what would you do for me not telling Jin or Chaeyoung that you've told it others."

"Let me tell you what I won't do." Dahyun said confidently.

"And that is?" Sujeong asked curiously.

"Kicking you out of this room by force." Dahyun replied as if it was her trump card. "Anyways, the unnies and Tzuyu are here, behave yourself or I'll kick you out for real."

 

 

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked as they gathered in the dining room.

"She has a stomachache." Mina immediately answered.

"Then where did this tteokbokki came from?" Jihyo followed.

"Chaeyoung said she cooked that." Dahyun answered as she opened her bento.

"Her meeting was short then." Nayeon hypothesized as she picked one rice cake.

"Odd." Tzuyu commented and proceeded to eat.

"What's odd Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

"Chaeyoung doesn't usually cook, and if she does, this isn't one of them." Tzuyu answered.

 

With Tzuyu's comment, Jihyo decided to taste the tteokbokki herself. Upon gulping down one rice cake, Jihyo's taste buds notices a familiar flavor.

"Dahyun-ah, have a taste of this and tell me this taste familiar." Jihyo requested.

"Doesn't all the tteokbokki taste the same unnie?" Dahyun asked, hesitating to try Sujeong's tteokbokki.

"Just taste it." Jihyo now demanded.

"I'm good unnie. I don't like spicy stuff at night." Dahyun refused.

"But it has a sweet tang to it." Nayeon interjected making the others take some as they're curious on what sweet tteokbokki tastes like.

"That's pretty good." Jeongyeon commented.

"You still won't try it Dahyun-ah?" Jihyo pressured Dahyun.

"Nah, I'm content on what my bento has." Dahyun still refused.

"You're keeping something from me." Jihyo glared at Dahyun.

"Fine, Sujeong gave Chaeyoung some of her homemade tteokbokki." Dahyun answered, terrified of their leader.

"Oh yeah, Sujeong probably used this as bribe." Jihyo speculated.

"Oh, I thought she'd given up on Sujeong to focus on her confessor." Nayeon commented.

"Chaeyoung is too nervous to talk to her confessor." Tzuyu scoffed.

"Chaeyoung knew some crucial information that Sujeong had to explain it to her." Jihyo corrected Nayeon.

"And that is?" Nayeon asked with a smile.

"Do you even know what crucial information even mean?" Jihyo asked with a raised brow.

"Tsk. Just trying my luck if you'd slip." Nayeon grunted.

"Won't we get stomachaches if Chaeyoung got a stomachache from eating this?" Momo asked as she continued on stuffing her face.

"Chaeyoung doesn't have the same stomach as you so that's probably it." Mina mocked Momo.

"Just because Sujeong cooked this, you shouldn't be defending her." Momo fired back.

"I'm siding with Mina here." Jihyo supported Mina. "It's an unusual taste that you can't stop from eating it."

"By the way unnie, how did you even know that it is from Sujeong unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Perks of being a sunbae." Jihyo smirked.

 

 

"Ahh, Sujeong unnie's tteokbokki is really good." Tzuyu commented as she entered their room.

"Thank you." Sujeong replied, both hands under her chin.

Tzuyu stepped out of the room out of shock if she's seeing properly.

"You saw the flying roach that Dahyun and Chaeyoung screamed at?" Mina asked from the living room.

"I definitely saw something." Tzuyu replied, weirded at what she saw.

Before Tzuyu can speak again, Dahyun is doing the shushing motion.

"Chaeyoung said earlier that you can deal with it." Mina followed.

"Oh. I'll deal with it now then." Tzuyu reacted then entered their room.

 

"Why'd you left me Tzuyu?" Sujeong asked, still on the same position.

"Why are you here unnie?" Tzuyu released a deep sigh.

"To spend a night with Yein's beloved." Sujeong smirked.

"I'll rather have Yein here." Tzuyu coldly responded as she started undressing.

"Hasn't Chaeyoung PM-ed you recently?" Sujeong asked as she sat down and started swinging her legs.

"My batteries died a little while ago. Yein knows I had dead batteries so I forgot to charge it when we came home." Tzuyu replied as she slipped on her pajamas.

"Why were you late anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter