The tiger's fang

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Mina, could you sub in for me later in teaching BnN? Something urgent came up that I'd miss it." Sana requested as she finished eating.

"Why can't Momo do it?" Mina passed the favor to Momo.

"No can do, date with Kei." Momo informed Mina as she entered their restroom.

"When and where is this anyway and what are you teaching them?" Mina inquired as she started fixing her things.

"Rooftop during lunch, BnN wants to relearn Like Ooh Ahh." Sana replied.

"What's in it for me?" Mina asked as she sat on the couch, waiting for Sana to finish cleaning.

"I'll give you one No Sana No Life pins." Sana offered.

"That doesn't sound enticing at all." Mina responded.

"Too bad Jihyo unnie doesn't want to let you see -"

"Even if you throw indirect hints, it's for Mina's sake that we can't." Jihyo cutoff Sana as she puts on her shoes.

"I'm guessing you have a photo of me with Sujeong from last Saturday or yesterday's fiasco, don't you?" Mina guessed.

"You're getting there." Sana hinted.

"I don't want it, I have a good picture of her already." Mina declined the offer.

"You would want that, Sana would sell the copy of that to Momo for 50000 Won." Jeongyeon joined in.

"That high?" Mina rethink of her options.

"You still can't have it." Jihyo informed Mina.

"I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow." Sana changed her offer.

"As long as you dont tell Momo this so she can do her magic, I'll take up your offer."  Mina replied as Sana sat near her.

"Why not?" Sana whined.

"Because I want to ask her on my own. Jin said Sujeong doesn't usually meddle with others' relationship so I want to do it on my own." Mina explained which stopped Sana. "Now get up, and let's go."

"Someone's excited to see Sujeong even though she got to spend about two hours with her yesterday." Sana teased. "But I guess I'll follow Sujeong's mindset so BnN doesn't want to be taught, I made that up but I still am having lunch with her today though so play nice with Mijoo and Jisoo."

"What did you say?" Mina pinched both of Sana's cheeks.

"Release my cheeks first." Sana tapped out on Mina's hold.

"I was going to trick you with having lunch or something with Sujeong since I have a lunch date with her today, but seeing you being brave like that changed my mind." Sana replied as she rubbed her cheeks. "Now let's just go to see your beloved."

"Hold on a second. Explain to me what 'she got to spend about two hours' means." Jihyo blocked the only exit.

"You know, Jin's podcast and uhm..." Sana tried explaining but had a mental block.

"I talked with her on the phone for an hour. Can we go now unnie?" Mina lied as she really wanted to see Sujeong as soon as possible.

"Oh really?" Jihyo faced Sana.

"Jin made us some excuse letters for the period before lunch. I swear I hadn't turned in mine yet." Sana gave in on Jihyo's pressure.

"I swear that it was only for official business." Jihyo muttered under her breath.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​"Is it that bad?" Sana asked hesitantly as to not anger Jihyo more.

"Not really that bad but that excuse letters were for the Council and guests' 'meetings' if we do miss our classes." Jihyo responded.

"We were their guests, I guess." Sana replied in fake enthusiasm.

"By guests, I mean the Academic Council and Arts Council. If Momo and Mijoo would still go at it, you guys could be invited too." Jihyo informed Sana.

"Can we just talk about this while walking to your office?!" Mina asked crossed-arms as she's tapping her foot.

"Just be happy that Sujeong is a one of a kind and valuable asset to my Council or I would've punished you for this." Jihyo told the two. "Anyways, lock up properly Jeongyeon-ah. The maknaes have left earlier."

 

 

"Morning Soul, where are the others?" Jihyo greeted as she entered their Office followed closely by Mina and Sana.

"They stopped by for just a few minutes then took off. Something about a reunion, you know what I'm talking about." Baby Soul replied.

"Reunion this early in the morning?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter