Indirect confession

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning." Irene greeted the group that came out of the Lovelyz dormitory.

"You look tired." Baby Soul commented instead of greeting back Irene.

"Yeah, I was doing a favor for Jin." Irene told Baby Soul as she stretched.

"I'm sorry for that." Jin bowed for a formal apology.

"Now how about that story?" Irene requested.

"Ooh, story time!" Yein said excitedly.

"Let's go to WcDo unnie. I bet you still haven't had breakfast." Jin offered, ignoring Yein.

"Wait a second." Irene excused herself as reenter Red Velvet's dorm.

"Until when are you gonna ignore me unnie?" Yein asked as she shook Jin.

"I'll go on ahead to the office, I already know what this is about." Baby Soul told the group as she excused herself.

"Fine, I got some info from Momo unnie yesterday that something beyond Sujeong's room transfer happened. If you get Sujeong admit to it then I'll forgive you." Jin laid out her conditions. "And if you go overboard again, I'll tell Mijoo unnie about your relationship with Tzuyu, and you know what happened to Kei unnie last week."

"Sujeong unnie?" Yein looked at Sujeong as she blinked profusely.

"Again, I apologize for keeping the whole truth from you. I was wrong to let you believe that you've succeeded when I was still the one who benefited the most." Sujeong bowed.

"And what did happen?" Jin asked.

"What do you mean what did happen? You already know what happened!" Sujeong protested.

"I'm sorry Yein-ah but I guess you have one less unnie now." Jin tapped on Yein shoulder as she shook her head.

"You're just doing this because you still want to have the final laugh."  Sujeong hypothesized.

"Why would you say that?" Jin asked in a mocking tone.

"So Sujeong unnie, what else happened when you were in the same room as Mina unnie?" Yein asked, smiling in an eerie way.

"This." Sujeong said with a straight face.

"Apparently Sujeong sle-"

"I'll do what you want, just stop." Sujeong gave in before Jin could reveal that she slept on the same bed as Mina.

"Leave now, I don't need you tagging along with us." Jin ordered.

"Let's go Yein-ah." Sujeong linked arms with Yein and dragged her.

"Sujeong drooled on Sana unnie's pillow, so leave Sujeong alone." Jin told Yein which made Sujeong glare at her. "And remember if you go overboard again, Mijoo unnie is one call away."

"Did you really drool on Sana unnie's pillow?" Yein asked as they walked away.

"Kang Seulgi, I'm leaving the kids to you! If any of you gets late, you'd all get fruits for dinner." Irene yelled as she exit their dorm.

"Nae jagiya. I want some pineapples if I did mess up." Seulgi shouted back as Irene closed the door.

"Jagiya?" Jin chuckled as Irene turned to face her.

"Where are the others? And Chorong would be joining us too, she said she was up until she kicked Bomi out of their room." Irene informed Jin as she ignored the latter's remark.

"Soul unnie went ahead and I let Sujeong and Yein go since they already know this." Jin answered.

 

 

"Are you excited to see Mina unnie again first thing in the morning?" Yein teased Sujeong.

"Not really." Sujeong answered making Yein stopped in her tracks.

"Really? Even if you haven't seen Mina unnie in your office for the past week because of Jihyo unnie doing the punishment and the tearful reunion between unnie and dongsaeng." Yein said as if she's telling a poem.

"You and I remember yesterday differently, neither Dahyun nor Chaeyoung cried." Sujeong stated as she turned around. "Plus I'm still worried about Jin. For all the things we've been saying and me switching with Chaeyoung, it might have affected her negatively."

"Do you think if we give her Snackers, she'd turn back to normal?" Yein asked playfully as she began walking forward.

"If she was here, I bet you'd get hit in the nape." Sujeong remarked as she chuckled.

"But really unnie, are you not excited to see Mina unnie?" Yein turned serious.

"Not right now. I'm still feeling a bit guilty about swapping with Chaeyoung just to tease Jin." Sujeong elaborated which Yein responded to with a nod.

 

"Ayo dear unnie of ours." Sujeong swung open the door to their office but heard a thud from the other side of the door.

On the inside of the office was Mina lying on the ground, dazed by getting hit by the door.

"I'm really sorry Mina unnie." Sujeong dropped her bag to help Mina up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter