Chunks

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

 

'Oh, and heads up unnie, we're a big group right now so this might be a hard job so I expect something of value in return.' I replied teasing Mina unnie.

"Hey, now we know that whoever Chaeyoung's confessor have a chance, can we get back to the couple present here?" Mijoo unnie reminded all of us about the main goal we are suppose to be following.

"Sana unnie, it looks like with this crowd, Mina unnie and Sujeong's date could turn sour. Can you talk to Kei unnie and Jisoo unnie if they could help us this time?" I whispered to Sana unnie.

"We'll just call somebody who is following them right?" Momo unnie asked with a smile but it slowly faded as our group, with even sub conversations silenced. Momo unnie then started counting who is present. "Jihyo unnie, Soul unnie, Nayeon unnie, Jiae unnie, Mijoo, Jeongyeon, Kei, Sana, Jisoo, Dahyun, and me."

Anyone from afar would notice the gloomy aura coming from our group. Fortunately for me, a noisy unnie suddenly appeared.

"Hey guys, what's with the dark atmosphere around here?" Bomi unnie appeared from out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" Mijoo unnie asked in a calm tone but is clearly annoyed.

"Stalking." Bomi unnie answered nonchalantly. "anyways, have you seen Mina and Sujeong?"

This doesn't look good, other people are joining in the fray, I need to get out of here and bring the three unnies with me. Momo unnie began arguing with Bomi unnie that I took as a signal since the other unnies are focused on what Momo unnie would do.

"Sana unnie, let's go now." I whispered tapping on her shoulders. Sana unnie tapped both Kei unnie and Jisoo unnie which made them look towards me. I'm thankful that Kei unnie and Jisoo unnie complied on my request.

"Since we can't go far enough, let's head to Slammin' Donuts first then just wait until Jihyo unnie leads them from this chaos." I conveyed my plan to the unnies.

"Can we not let Momo join us?" Kei unnie asked as we sat on the furthest corner of Slammin' Donuts.

"I'm sorry Momo unnie became my pawn but with my power alone, Nayeon unnie would be hard to contain. Mijoo unnie might fan the flames too, am I right Jisoo unnie?" I apoligized to Kei unnie then looked towards Jisoo unnie.

"If they made the dance battle semi successful, this could be a hundred percent success." Jisoo unnie replied.

"Plus, it is still a big hint to them that Momo unnie knows what their agenda is." I added.

"So how are we gonna stop them anyway?" Sana unnie asked.

"We could just bail them out if push comes to shove." I told them with confidence. "We'll stay in Uniglow which is in front of Big Hit. If any of the unnies came close to Big Hit, we can warn them to which way they would go."

 

 

"Let's go unnie." Seulgi dragged the pouting Irene. "I want to know if they are for real." Seulgi then pointed towards Sujeong and Mina who is now linked together.

"So you really are bullying Sujeong." Irene's tone got colder.

"I'm not, I swear on Wendy's high notes. I just want to get to know what kind of expressions Mina have." Seulgi answered nonchalantly which made Irene stop in her tracks.

"Wendy's high notes? Mina's expression? Is that what you're gonna say when we are on our date?!" Irene questioned the younger, furious that she has been ignored.

"Our what unnie? Our what?" Seulgi asked with a sly grin making the latter flushed, washing away her fury. Irene mumbled due to the embarrassment she spouted.

"What was that unnie? I can't hear you?" Seulgi continued on teasing Irene.

"Nothing!" Irene hid her face with the free hand Seulgi isn't holding.

"I'll just ask Momo then, but after that, we can continue our date." Seulgi made sure to emphasize on date to make the later become flushed even more.

Seulgi pulled out her phone from her pocket and called Momo.

"Hey, is Mina and Sujeong a thing?" Seulgi immediately asked without letting Momo say a word.

"It's going there. Where are you and are you following them?" Momo asked in an excited manner.

"Why are you like that? Are you a erted stalker?" Seulgi tries annoying Momo.

"Just answer me! The person who knew where they could be, ditched us." Momo answered in annoyance which made Seulgi chuckle.

"I encountered Sujeong by the entrance of the ground level restroom. We were following them but my date here became jealous that I've lost track of them. I think they've entered a used bookstore or a clothing store." Seulgi answered but was being glared upon by a pissed off girlfriend.

"Aish. Want to help us find them? I bet you're curious too." Momo started to tempt Seulgi.

"No thanks." Seulgi declined. "I still have my date with Irene unnie and I already saw them with their arms linked with each other."

"Wait, you what?!" Momo's voice grew louder.

"Goodluck!" Seulgi wished upon Momo then hanged up.

"If you continue on teasing me like that, I'll leave you for somebody else." Irene told Seulgi. "But didn't Sujeong and Mina went up another floor, and does this mall even have any used bookstore here and the clothing stores are on the higher level."

"Poking fun towards my friends' hard work is fun so it's cool." Seulgi answered. "Plus nothing good happens if someone meddles with a date of their friend."

 

 

"Seulgi said she saw them when they went out of the restroom." Momo announced as Jihyo was distributing which person goes to which store.

"And?" Nayeon raised her brow.

"She said that Sujeong and Mina entered a used bookstore or a clothing store." Momo answered making the planner upset.

"Do you know how hard I balanced the groups as to not have their date ruined and you tell me this?" Jihyo roared.

"No one asked you to do that anyways." Nayeon told Jihyo.

"Yes, no one asked me to do it but if I didn't, you'd go ruin it." Jihyo responded coldly towards Nayeon.

"Time to call Mina." Momo announced as she hit call.

"Where are you right now? And, if by any chance, is Kei! Sana, Dahyun, and Jisoo with you?" Momo asked making the group anticipate the answer.

"Dont lie to me, Nayeon unnie saw you with Sujeong enter the mall." Momo replied with annoyance.

"Wait, tell me -" Momo sighed. "she hanged up on me, but her tone didn't sound good." Momo informed everyone.

"So where do we search then? Music stores or clothing stores?" Jihyo asked the group.

"Why don't we properly sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter