Jin's Dilemma

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Myeongeun-ah, are you okay? You're white as a sheet." Baby Soul asked as Jin came back inside the dormitory.

"I was informed of something not good unnie, something not good." Jin grimaced.

"What is it?" Baby Soul followed.

"I'll tell you in the future unnie but we need to have a maknae meeting Sujeong and Yein. I need to talk first with Sujeong alone." Jin said as she turned towards the maknae line.

"You have maknae meetings?" Mijoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes they have maknae meetings as we have our own meetings." Jisoo replied.

"But that's for our dance team!" Mijoo shouted back.

"The kitchen is not that far, stop shouting." Jisoo said "Just ignore them and help Jiae unnie prepare the dinner properly."

"Please call us once dinner is ready. I'll call you Yein once I finish my talk with Sujeong." Jin pushed Sujeong inside their room.

 

"What seems to be the problem Jin?" Sujeong asked as she sat down.

"I want you to answer me properly and keep this in secrecy if this is the first time you'll hear this." Jin responded.

"Why in secrecy?" Sujeong asked curiously.

"Because Jihyo unnie would give us punishments for the whole entirety of her Presidential term." Jin stated.

"You caught them huh? Who knows about this too?" Sujeong sighed.

"So you knew?" Jin asked tensely as she grabbed Sujeong.

"Yes for a few months now, but what does this have to do with your your dilemma and who knows about them too?" Sujeong asked back.

"It's only Dahyun." Jin said as she stood up to call Yein.

"Better pray Dahyun won't bother Jihyo unnie about that." Sujeong said as she scooted over for Yein to have her seat.

"What did I miss unnies?" Yein asked as she entered the room.

"Close the door first, it would be useless having this meeting if the unnies could hear us." Jin informed Yein.

"You both know I like Chaeyoung right?" Jin started after Yein locked the door.

"Yes." the two nodded in unison.

"So why Sujeong? Why do you always need to hug Chaeyoung?" Jin followed with a calm voice.

"Respect for what we talked about earlier, plus the added information about Kei unnie's relationship made it awkward for me to have skinship with unnie. I even asked permission from you, which by the way you granted. I didn't know Chaeyoung would like me for that." Sujeong replied.

"Speakin of Chaeyoung, Jin unnie, was it you that had that massive confession earlier?" Yein inserted herself in the conversation.

"Is this related to Dahyun's 'Please? Please? Please? Please?' earlier?" Sujeong asked as she imitate Dahyun.

"Yes, and that's why we're having this emergency maknae meeting." Jin answered.

"So what was this about?" Sujeong asked grabbing Jin's hand.

"As the Lovelyz trio has the SC treatment, we're in the first floor. I've heard ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter