The trip to the office

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RIIIIIIING*

 

The bell rang filling the whole campus signified the start of the lunch period. Six people went out of the room as a group.

 

"Hey Seulgi-ah," Mijoo said as she placed her arm on Seulgi's shoulder. "How would you like to accompany the best dance teams to the Student Council's office since you were the emcee earlier?"

"Best dance teams to get punished." Seulgi said laughing. "And no, that's not my problem I'm sorry. Oh, there's Joohyun unnie."Seulgi then removed Mijoo's arm on her shoulder. "Bye guys, see you later at class. Joohyun unnie wait up." she waved her hand in the air and headed towards the gray-purple haired student.

"Aish, this is all your fault Lee Mijoo." Momo started after Seulgi left.

"Ani." Mijoo denied. "Once you know the real story you're gonna know that we're just both entertainment for your unnie's enjoyment."

"What did you say?" Momo's confused as hell.

"Why? Are you shocked that your unnie is involved in this?" Mijoo mockingly said. "What I said is true but if you don't believe me, it's fine. It's your loss anyways."

Momo is starting to get triggered because of Mijoo's continuous disrespect of her unnie. Jisoo sensing the trouble stood in between them.

"Cool it!" Jisoo said relieving the tension. "After you know the truth, I'll hold Mijoo for you for two gut punches."

"Why?" They asked in unison.

"Don't 'why' me Lee Mijoo." Jisoo glared at Mijoo. "I'm sick and tired of getting punished because of your stupid antics. And you don't need to worry anything about this, just ready your fist." Jisoo then turned to Momo.

"Anyways," Mijoo segued. "tell us about your relationship with our Kim Jiyeon."

"But you ain't told me ." Momo retaliated.

"Your unnie will tell you about that later!" Mijoo argued. "It would explain why I know her relationship."

"Please, just tell her?" Jisoo pleaded. "She's kinda embarrassed about revealing her relationship too."

"Yah! Why are you giving unnecessary information to the enemy?!" Mijoo shouted garnering attention from around them.

"I'm sorry for her attitude." Jisoo apologized to the people around them.. "Anyways, she's not an enemy, Momo's our friend and classmate."

Mijoo grumbled.

"Fine, I'll tell you since Jisoo is my friend." Momo then flicked her tongue towards Mijoo to . "Anyways, Momo and Kei is a thing now, you know, like KeiMo."

"KeiMo? Eew that's so cheesy." Mijoo remarked.

"Says someone who flaunts MiJi all over the dorm." Jisoo said and giggled.

"Stop giving unnecessary information!"

"Wait? Are you two a thing?" Momo asked with fascination.

"Aniyo." Jisoo denied "Actually it's -" Jisoo was cut off when Mijoo covered .

"Shut up!"

"See? Embarrassed." Jisoo then straight up laughed. "Anyways, how did KeiMo become a thing?"

"You know that jokbal shop that sells delicious jokbal?" Momo started.

"Ahh, I think I see the how they connected." Mijoo intervened.

"Well, that place does open mic houses too. I heard her sing, then stuff happened and now KeiMo." Momo finished as she's trying not to blush.

 

On the same time the other members of J-Trinity is having their own conversation.

Words in italics is Japanese.

 

"How can this be Sana?" asked the sulky Mina "I got to see her outside the Student Council's office when we didn't even go there but then saw her hugging Chaeyoung, then when she was talking on the phone, her tone changed from panicked to cutesy. Are my chances really that low?"

"Maybe fate just hates you." Sana said jokingly.

"Is that what you should say to a depressed friend?"

"I'm sorry." Sana then hugged Mina "Don't worry though since you're gonna see her later. But then we'll get punished for this though."

Mina just sighed "I didn't even get a chance to know her name after this whole debacle."

"Now that you mention it, the only thing we know is that she's an underling of Jihyo unnie as the Council's treasurer and that Chaeyoung called her 'Bbangdeok unnie' earlier?"

 

Jisoo's POV

 

After Momo explained the KeiMo relationship, she suddenly asked, "Hey Mijoo and Jisoo, who's Bbangdeok?" earning a shocked expression from both Sana and Mina.

"What? Aren't you happy with Kei and now you're asking about her too?" Mijoo got protective of our dorm mates.

"Aniyo." Momo then grabbed Mina and said. "Mina is the one who's interested in her."

I think I saw Mina blush there for a moment.

Momo then let go of Mina and dragged me and Mijoo to the side and formed a huddle.

"I'm already happy with Kei," Momo assured us. "But can I ask a favor?"

"Sure. I'm already in a random deal anyways, I don't see what's the harm." Mijoo agreed.

"Can you use 'Bbangdeok' instead of her real name? Looks like President Jihyo haven't told her the treasurer's name. And what's with her anyways? When we're being noisy there, she's just there busy with her work like she's the only person there."

"Can you try focusing on a Math test with all those noise around you?" Mijoo asked.

"No."

"Well, she goes to her own happy place and ignores her surroundings when she's working because if she mess up, the school budget could go haywire."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter