Student Exchange Program

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung-ah, before we split, I have a suggestion." Sujeong said as Chaeyoung finished eating.

"What is it unnie? And why is the glow in your eyes different than usual?" Chaeyoung asked, curious of what it is.

"Eunha said about being roommates right? Why don't we do a switcheroo?" Sujeong suggested.

"That doesn't sound like a good idea unnie." Chaeyoung replied doubting the idea. "And I'm roommates with Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu, you won't gain anything."

"It may seem like a bad idea but-"

"See? You admit that it's a bad idea unnie." Chaeyoung stopped Sujeong from explaining her side.

"Think of it this way, you can tease Tzuyu that you've spent the night with Yein-ah." Sujeong offered in a tempting manner.

"Tzuyu has been giving me crap for the past few days." Chaeyoung pondered on Sujeong's offer but is still skeptical. "What would it be for you unnie? You won't gain anything in exchange."

"I would since I'd be sleeping in your bed." Sujeong smiled. "Since my sisters are twins, they've shared a bunk bed. I was envious of them that I wanted to sleep in one but they didn't allow me to try theirs."

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked with amazement and pity.

"So would you agree on my proposition?" Sujeong asked in a hopeful tone.

"Let me think for a bit unnie." Chaeyoung replied as she finished her coffee.

 

 

"Yein-ah! Emergency maknae meeting!" Jin shouted from the other side of the door.

"See? I told you to not be loud." Baby Soul told Yein as she entered their dressing room.

"That's not an angry Jin shout unnie, that's a panicked Jin unnie shout." Yein corrected the latter.

"How'd you know that?" Kei asked as she appears from the kitchen, water in hand.

"There was this set of incidents that I can't speak of." Yein answered. "Anyways, I'll check what's with Jin unnie."

"Okay." Kei replied as Yein went inside the room Jin resides in.

 

"What's up unnie?" Yein asked as she entered.

"Lock the door behind you." Jin ordered which Yein followed.

"So what is it unnie?" Yein asked again as she turned around.

Chaeyoung sat up and faced the two.

"Unnie! I know you talk to the person you like and not kidnap them!" Yein yelled in sotto voce as she sees Chaeyoung sitting next to Jin.

"I didn't do it!" Jin defended herself. "She was here when I came home. I thought she was Sujeong resting!"

"Lies! You're a kidnapper unnie!" Yein accused Jin.

"I'm going out then, deal with Chaeyoung alone if you think lowly of me for that." Jin told Yein as she stood up.

Chaeyoung tried to speak up but was being cutoff by the two.

 

"That's not it Yein-ah." Chaeyoung spoke up as she've gotten the chance to talk. "This is Sujeong unnie's idea."

Jin just glared at Yein as she folded her arms.

"You know I'm just kidding right unnie?" Yein said appeasing the latter but without getting any results. "I know you can't even get close to Chaeyoung even before she knew you like her." Yein added but adding insults to injury.

"Deal with this alone." Jin responded and walked out of the room and silencing it.

 

"That doesn't look good." Chaeyoung commented breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I've been teasing Jin unnie too much recently." Yein replied as she sat next to Chaeyoung. "Why are you here anyways?"

Before Chaeyoung could answer, Jin came back inside the room and sat in one corner.

"That's unnie's corner, don't mind her. Please continue." Yein told Chaeyoung.

"When I was Sujeong unnie earlier, we met Eunha unnie and Sowon unnie at the café. Sowon unnie invited Sujeong unnie to be a part of Buddies and Eunha unnie suggested that they'd be roomies." Chaeyoung explained.

"Did Sujeong unnie agreed to them?!" Yein asked frantically.

"No, I don't think so." Chaeyoung answered. "I stepped in on their talk when Eunha unnie talked about who's who in whose room. But anyways, Sujeong unnie got this idea of a switcheroo because of Eunha unnie's suggestion."

"But what would Sujeong unnie gain from this? You're roommates with Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu, right?" Yein asked confusedly.

"I really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter