Ahchoo

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dance studio became even crowded as the other two guests joined Sujeong.

 

"Hey Dubu and Jin, what brings you here?" Sujeong said with uncertainty as she got caught.

"Dahyun's here to see Sana unnie and I'm here to cry on Jisoo unnie's shoulder because I blurted something out that I shouldn't have." Jin replied as she sat down next to Jisoo then hugged her left arm.

"You're quit the chic magnet there Jisoo." Sana teased.

"Actually I'm kinda like the big unnie in the dorm since these kids plays more with Soul unnie and Mijoo there hogs Jiae unnie all to herself." Jisoo replied but felt a jealous gaze from somewhere inside the room.

"I see you're doing well right now Sujeong-ah." Dahyun inserted herself in the conversation "Can you explain why are you here and why are you playing my song?"

"I'm Momo unnie's special guest, right Momo unnie?" Sujeong asked loudly.

"She my guest Dahyunie, that's why I didn't allow you here in the first place. You'd be keeping Sujeong to yourself and make somebody here jealous." Momo indirectly teased Mina.

"Hey, want to hear something cool?" Jin dog walked towards Sujeong and whispered.

"The one Momo unnie have?" Sujeong turned red then whispered back.

"How do you know that? I thought Momo unnie was gonna blackmail Mina unnie with it." Jin asked puzzled because she thought it was for a different objective.

"That's a secret between us." Sujeong said playfully.

"What are you two whispering about?" Dahyun interrupted them "And Sujeong isn't finished answering my question."

"I showcased my new song for opinions, well currently writing, then the unnies requested for one of our songs and I thought of Sweet and Sour because it is beautiful." Sujeong said as she handed her notebook to Dahyun. Jin dog walked towards Dahyun to view the song too.

"Walk properly Jin." Dahyun said.

"It isn't complete yet, it just have the first verse and the chorus." Sujeong answered.

Dahyun read the lyrics and was shocked by it.

"We're not going emo Jin!" Dahyun exclaimed then hugged Jin.

"You guys thought I'm gonna go emo?" Sujeong frowned.

"Dahyun said it, not me." Jin defended herself and pushed Dahyun away.

"But you suggested we change our band's name to TwiceLyz Black earlier!" Dahyun retaliated.

"I felt hurt you two." Sujeong fake sobbed "but you want to hear the song?"

"Sure." both Jin and Dahyun agreed.

"Remember Sujeong, look in moderation." Jisoo whispered to Sujeong.

"Yah unnie!" Sujeong hit Jisoo's arm again lightly.

 

Sujeong started performing her song. As the second part came, Dahyun sang it as she did aegyo towards Sana, then Jin sang the refrain. They all said the "Ahchoo" part. After Sujeong strummed the last part, everyone in the room applauded for TwiceLyz' sudden performance.

 

"Yah, did you seduce Sujeong too?" Mijoo asked Momo.

"Mijoo unnie, stop that." Sujeong said. "Momo unnie didn't do anything and that would be a disrespect for Kei unnie if Momo unnie did."

"See? Even your dongsaeng says so." Momo said towards Mijoo then made a funny face.

"I guess we're not really going, but how did you come up with this if Momo unnie didn't seduce you? Who would this person be that you find?" Dahyun asked.

"That's" Sana said loudly earning a mortified looked from Sujeong and shocked expressions from Momo and Jisoo "a secret, right Sujeong?"

The trio breathe a sigh of relief as they thought Sana would spill the beans.

"I'm sorry for that Sujeong." Sana immediately apologized.

"Why do I feel like my friendship with Sujeong is suddenly lower than Sana unnie and Momo unnie?" Dahyun asked as she wondered who would it be.

"It's fine unnie as long as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter