Oops

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana unnie, who's that?" Dahyun asked with suspicion as Sana's phone keep on buzzing.

"You too Momo, who is that? Is that the friend you said that would accompany Sujeong? You reassured me that your friend won't be annoyed by Sujeong." Kei berated Momo.

"Easy. Our friend isn't annoyed by Sujeong, she's just freaking out because we surprised her with a date." Momo replied smugly.

"Speaking of friends, where is Mina unnie? I thought she'll be treating you today." Dahyun asked Momo.

"Mina got an upset stomach so she said she'll just treat me next time." Momo lied.

"She looked pale before I went out of our room." Sana added support for Momo's lie.

"Okay." Dahyun was weirded out "Anyways, why did you decided to treat us somewhere in the mall than 1cm?" Dahyun followed.

"Would you rather have jokbal for your lunch or any other food for your date?" Momo answered with a question.

"Fair point, but I thought Sujeong would be third wheeling to your date so that's why I agreed to come so Sujeong won't feel left out after she talked with Jae-nim." Dahyun gave her insight.

"But what about me? Are you gonna abandon me for Sujeong?" Sana pouted.

"That's not it unnie." Dahyun pinched Sana's cheek "I would talk with Sujeong while you keep Mina unnie preoccupied so she won't stare at Sujeong too much or give out an awkward aura since Mina unnie likes Sujeong."

"Mina likes Sujeong?" Kei asked in a surprising manner.

"Yes unnie. Remember last Wednesday when Mina unnie ran out of the dance studio after Sujeong complimented her? Mina unnie was like on cloud nine. It was so cringe worthy." Dahyun's face scrunched up.

"But your constant skinship isn't?" Momo scoffed.

"Wait, you told me on our way here that the person Sujeong is with is the one she's interested in and that person likes that person." Kei faced Momo.

"Shh." Momo placed her pointer finger on Kei's lips "There's a snooping detective here who is jealous about not knowing stuff."

"You don't have to label me unnie." Dahyun talked back. Momo flicked her tongue towards Dahyun.

"But -" Kei started to speak again.

"Sujeong would probably tell you this later." Momo told Kei.

"Wait." Dahyun stopped walking "The person Sujeong is interested in likes her? There are only two people that comes to mind, Chaeyoung and Mina unnie. It can't be Chaeyoung because she admitted that she doesn't like like her so that means -"

"Mina's at home." Momo said loudly catching the attention of the other shoppers.

"Are you sure? It sure is weird you both get spammed by a friend who is currently with Sujeong besides Mina unnie." Dahyun raised her brow.

"We have other friends." sana exclaimed.

"I'm going to 1cm then." Dahyun unlinked her arm with Sana "No offense unnie but you only mentioned the Lovelyz residents when Nayeon unnie asked you the last time about your friends."

"That's way too much Kim Dahyun." Momo hugged Sana "I'm just giving back at Mina for staying as my friend even though I'm giving her too much crap. Haven't you notice that Mina is going to the university with us even though she always leaves early or with Jihyo unnie? But with Jihyo unnie doing punishments along the Twice choir, Mina can't visit the Student Council's Office since Jihyo unnie isn't there."

"You're saying too much Momo." Sana spoke up.

"Mina isn't a band major nor a second year to get a chance and be in the same class as Sujeong. Let them have their fun as we are with our dates. I bet Sujeong might even tell you this when she gets to know Mina as of this mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter