The request

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you find Jin?" Sujeong asked as they gathered around the secretary.

"So there's this video linked in the thread and I'm sorry to say Mijoo unnie that you don't have the high score for Dance Hop Revolution." Jin answered in a fake saddened tone to tease Mijoo.

"You're lying. I had only one miss and almost all perfects for that." Mijoo told Jin angrily.

"Well, someone took a video of Sujeong and Mina unnie's fun time -" Jin said before she was cutoff.

"Don't say it like that, it sound lewd." Dahyun reprimanded Jin.

"Fine, someone took a video of Sujeong and Mina unnie playing DHR. Upon inspection of the said video, Mina unnie had no misses and and mostly Marvelous taps." Jin informed Mijoo and impressing the others.

"That is not possible." Mijoo repeated to herself over and over.

"Is the high score for that game really important to her?" Mina asked hesitantly.

"Yes, since it's Mijoo's pride and joy." Jisoo answered.

"Ooh, there's a video of Mina unnie playing Dust Dance too and some screen caps along with it. With Sujeong happily cheering on Mina unnie and one when they talk with a hooded person." Jin announced.

"That's Kim Taeyeon!" Sujeong said loudly.

"Did you get her signature? Nayeon unnie would love that." Sana asked the two.

"No, it was just for a breif moment? She just congratulated me." Mina answered.

"Let's keep that from her." Dahyun said briefly.

"Since this thread has many views, I think I know a solution for this." Jin stated " We just need to upload a video here since a written apology could be forge and posted by anyone."

"It's simple right? We just need to talk in front of a camera?" Sujeong asked.

"I have a better idea, but we'll have to transfer to the broadcasting room." Jin said with a smirk.

"You have access to that room?" Dahyun asked.

"You know the times I disappear for some various time consuming tasks? It's one of my hangout spots." Jin admitted. "Anyways, I'll announce there that we'd be doing a podcast about this situation."

"Why can't we do it here?" Momo asked.

"Jihyo unnie stays here during lunch, and we'd be doing it by then." Jin replied as she prepare some of her stuff. "All we need is Mina unnie and Sujeong so you guys can watch it on your phones and eat. I'll have Yein deliver us food."

"You're still mad at Yein?" Dahyun asked which Jin ignored.

"I challenge you, Myoui Mina, to a round of DHR by lunch time! We're going to the mall right now." Mijoo snapped out from her trance.

"We won't be doing that, there are other serious things at hand right now." Jisoo told Mijoo.

"You can go now unnies, you're not needed anymore." Jin said bluntly. "But you're helping us Dahyun so you're coming with us."

"Wait, what are we doing now?" Mijoo asked as she ignored all the talk when she was in her tranced state.

"Jin is doing her podcast to solve Mina and Sujeong's issue." Jisoo informed Mijoo.

"Can I come? I promise I won't do anything weird." Mijoo asked Jin with the puppy dog eyes.

"No, you can always watch like you always do unnie." Jin answered.

"Please? It would get you more views with me being there. I'd just be staying at you're side and not speak." Mijoo pleaded. "MiJin! MiJin!"

"MiJin is something troublesome unnie. Because of that that we can't have guests without supervision." Sujeong told Mijoo in a disappointed voice.

"Then how about with all of us except Seulgi. 'Jin's Podcast with special guests, J-Trinity, Mijoo and Jisoo from the Lovelyz Dance Team, and TwiceLyz'. We can do a Q&A after Sujeong and Mina's issue." Mijoo still pleading to be there.

"Why can't I be there?" Seulgi asked.

"You'd rather be with us than Irene unnie?" Mijoo asked with a raised brow.

"Good point." Seulgi agreed.

"Please Jin?" Mijoo now begging "Your viewers would be feeling unsatisfied after that short thing."

"You're carrying my other stuff unnie." Jin gave in as she handed Mijoo her laptop, and tripod.

"So when would we get to eat then?" Momo suddenly asked.

"Since it would take like ten to fifteen minutes to setup, you can go eat first unnie. And here's your excuse letters." Jin answered as she handed the others their excuse letters. "Let's go now since there's less people traffic right now."

As everyone was preparing to leave the room, Sujeong gave Mina a back hug.

"I'm sorry for troubling you unnie. I didn't mean for it to turn out this way." Sujeong whispered to Mina while Mina is keeping her composure as to not get teased by the others.

"It's okay. At least you've told us that this was to happen and that you're making sure that I'm safe." Mina said only audible for Sujeong while the others look at them with grins plastered on their face.

"Are you sure you aren't really going out with each other?" Seulgi began the teasing.

"No. I was apologizing to Mina unnie for burdening her with this. Dahyun told me that Mina unnie would like this." Sujeong answered as she lets go of Mina.

'Why Seulgi? And thank you Dahyun-ah.' Mina thought to herself.

"Let's get going. We're wasting time here." Jin ordered and everyone left the room.

 

As Jin was locking up the room properly, Mina came back and talked to her.

"I know you're helping us with this Myeongeun-ah but can I ask you for another favor?" Mina asked Jin.

"If it is monetary help, I can't help you with that. Talk to Sujeong for that." Jin replied hastily.

"It isn't about the first one, but the second one." Mina said shyly.

"Talking to Sujeong?" Jin asked quizzically.

"Don't pretend to not know that I like Sujeong since Momo asked you for some blackmailing material." Mina said bluntly.

"Oh. I'm sorry for that." Jin apologized. "But why not talk to Sujeong directly?"

"That's the problem. I don't know what we'd talk about." Mina answered as she sighed. "Dahyun told me to do it on my own since she has prior arragements and that I'm the one who likes Sujeong."

"Dahyun's stealing Sujeong's thing." Jin commented.

"What do you mean Dahyun's stole Sujeong's thing? And Dahyun said something about 'two birds, one stone' if I ask you or Yein about it, can you tell me something about that?" Mina asked curiously.

"This might probably Dahyun's prior arrangement." Jin replied. "Let's talk about this after our podcast unnie."

 

 

Ding. Yein received a notification from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter