So Sudden

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

'Hey Dahyun unnie, is Jin unnie a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?' I texted Dahyun unnie carefully as to not wake up Jin unnie.

'Did you turn on the aircon?' Dahyun unnie replied.

I took a quick selca with Jin unnie's head resting on my shoulder and sent it to Dahyun unnie.

'So that's a yes then. 😉' Dahyun unnie replied back.

'Answer me unnie? What should I do?" I texted back.

'I can't answer that since Jin pretended to faint earlier. Just wake her up or just rest too since I bet you're tired from chasing Jin and helping her out of the hole.' Dahyun unnie responded.

'Come in then and talk to me so I won't be bored.' I texted still careful of not waking Jin unnie up.

'No can do kiddo, Sujeong won't let me meddle with your affairs. And I'm not there anymore, I'm headed towards my class so I won't be able to reply to you. Good luck and have a fun time with Jin.' Dahyun unnie replied with what I sense is teasing me.

 

Should I wake up Jin unnie or should I just let Jin unnie rest and rest for myself? Am I really ready for Jin unnie's answer to my inquiry? I want to rest too but as Dahyun unnie told me earlier, Jin unnie might be playing possum right now and Dahyun unnie ditched me.

 

"Aish, do I really want to know this? Should I just wake you up unnie?" I talked to myself.

'Tzuyu-ah, cut classes with Yein and go get me here, or just chat with me so I won't get bored.' I texted Tzuyu as I felt my drowsiness catching up to me.

'Aren't you with Jin unnie right now? And if I would cut classes, I'd rather have a date with Yein than talk with you. We can't even fetch you, we don't know what room you are in and that's exactly not our building.' Tzuyu replied making me pissed.

I sent Tzuyu the same photo I sent to Dahyun unnie earlier with the caption 'Well, you're not wrong that I am with Jin unnie but she's dozing off.'

'That for you, anyways bother some other unnie since sir Taeyang is here. Yein says good luck to you.' Tzuyu replied back making me more pissed off with that remark.

 

Should I just wake Jin unnie up and get this over with or just stay here and rest? I don't think Jin unnie won't leave me here right?

 

I observed Jin unnie's face from up close for the first time of our friendship. You can say that Jin unnie is really beautiful that anyone would be lucky to have her.

"I wonder how would Jin unnie look if she would have a more darker and more natural shade of hair color. Maybe she'll be more gorgeous since she had that hair color from when I first met her." I unconsciously said while gently her light orange hair.

 

With nothing much to do and without bothering Jin unnie, I think I'll just rest here with Jin unnie. I believe in Jin unnie as a sunbae, member of the student council, and as a friend that she won't leave me here.

"You won't be leaving me here, right unnie?" I said as I chuckled for talking with a sleeping Jin unnie. After that remark, I rested my head onto Jin unnie's had then held her hand as a precaution if Jin unnie would try and leave.

 

Dahyun's POV

 

"Sujeong-ah, let's go to where Jin and Chaeyoung are. Chaeyoung could've decided to rest and Jin could've played possum and leave her there." I said with concern for Chaeyoung.

"How'd you know Jin is playing pretend again? Did you leave them without even checking if they're on speaking terms?" Sujeong seemed enraged "And why do you still think of Jin as low as that when you bragged to Yein and Tzuyu about how long our friendship is."

"Look at this." I showed Sujeong Chaeyoung's selca earlier "And I'm sorry, I'm just concerned for Chaeyoung since Jin kept on evading her."

"They really look good together, but we can't go there. We still have Ms. Lee's class." Sujeong disagreed with the idea.

"Ms. Lee's in a meeting so we just have a self study stuff. It's fine, we can submit late." I urged Sujeong.

"So? If we can do anything now, why do it later?" Sujeong insisted.

"But Chaeyoung -"

"You really don't trust Jin huh? Okay then, let's have a bet. If I win, you'll let me borrow Sana unnie for a day and if you win I'll do anything you want." Sujeong said with a smirk. "Plus, you're talking to a council member but you want to go cut classes."

"What do you want with my Sana unnie?" I raised my voice.

"Don't worry, I don't support cheating." Sujeong responded but still giving of a weird vibe.

"Fine, but if Jin left Chaeyoung alone, you'll tell me who you like and do a dare related to that person." I agreed as I laid out my part of the bet.

"Isn't that a bit unfair?" Sujeong got defensive.

"Aniyo. We're talking about MY Sana unnie here right?" I defended my bout and emphasizing on the part that Sana unnie is mine.

"Fine, but you'll definitely lose." Sujeong raised her hand for a handshake to confirm our bet.

"You're pretty confident about Jin staying there." I jeered as I took her hand.

"Let's go then." Sujeong said as she walked towards our building.

"I'll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter