Troubled pair

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​Mina's POV

 

After Sujeong's interview, she thanked the diners for listening to her and went immediately straight to our table.

 

"You haven't eaten yet unnie?" Sujeong asked as she took a seat.

"It would've been awkward if  you're there eating and I'm here looking at you." I replied but realized my mistake.

"Looking at me?" Sujeong looked flustered.

"I mean you know," I tried stalling for an answer "it would seem weird for the others if they see us. I'm playing with my phone while you eat there. Plus I've wated your performance."

"Oh, okay." Sujeong said awkwardly and suggested "Let's eat now." I let out a sigh of relief as I escaped that blunder.

 

We started eating as to ignore the awkwardness I created. I think I messed up the opportunity Momo has given me.

 

"Nice song by the way." I started, trying to lift the awkward atmosphere.

"Thank you unnie. That meant a lot." Sujeong replied excitedly with a smile.

"What meant a lot?" I askee confusedly. This is bad that I assuming that my compliment is that great.

"Your compliment unnie. Every compliment means a lot to me." Sujeong responded warmly "It means that people likes our songs and/or appreciates our performance."

"You really looked like you were enjoying yourself earlier when the diners were singing along  when you're performing Gee." I added.

"You're complimenting me too much unnie, I'm just a regular person." Sujeong replied then chuckled.

"But you really look different when you're performing on stage and working. From a person who is really serious that no one can disturb to a bubbly person who has no care in the world while performing." I continued.

"Excuse me unnie, I'll go to the restroom for a while." Sujeong suddenly stood up and walked away.

Did I say something wrong? Have I said a little bit too much? Should I call Momo for help?

 

​​​​​​​​Sujeong's POV

 

My heart is beating too fast right now, I could feel the heat radiate from my cheeks from the barrage of compliments I got from Mina unnie. I can't go out there right now, Mina unnie might have already noticed that I'm interested in her.

 

 

TGIS

 

"Kei unnie, you're phone is ringing, aren't you gonna pick that up?" Dahyun asked as she took some mojos.

"It's Sujeong, do I answer it?" Kei looked at Momo with panicked eyes.

"You should, I told you Sujeong would tell you about this." Momo wiped the oil from her fingers. "Do you want me to answer it?"

"Yes please." Kei then handed her phone to Momo.

 

Momo's POV

 

"Yoboseyo Sujeong-ah, how did you like my gift?" I asked before Sujeong could speak.

"Yah, Momo unnie, how could you not give me a heads up so I could've prepared mentally." Sujeong complained.

"Hey, at least Kei got you dressed beautifully for your date." I teased Sujeong. As I teased Sujeong, my phone vibrated showing that Mina is giving me a call.

"Yo Sana, catch. Looks like our couple is having trouble." I told Sana as I tossed my phone in the air.

"That was dangerous and wasteful if that landed on our food." Sana scolded me but has the glint of excitement in her eyes.

"So what seems to be the problem Sujeong-ah?" I asked as Sana picked up the other call.

"Have you taught Mina unnie to give that much compliments? I can't go out of the restroom since I can't face Mina unnie right now." Sujeong explained.

 

Sana's POV

 

"Hello Minari, does our couple have any problem? Hahahaha." I answered Mina's call but started to laugh.

"Yah, this is serious, don't laugh." Mina responded with depression on her voice.

"What's the problem then?" I asked as I calmed down.

"I think I offended Sujeong by giving too much compliment." Mina explained her situation which made me laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, really?" I laughed disregarding Mina's situation.

"Stop laughing! This is serious." Mina's tone changed from being depressed to being angry.

"Sup guys? What are you laughing about Sana?" Jisoo appeared out of nowhere.

"Mina here seems in panic that she made Sujeong upset because of over complimenting." I explainded but laughed again.

​​"​​​​​​​​​​​Really? Sujeong here is stuck in the restroom because she can't face Mina from that." Momo answered nonchalantly earning a shocked face from Jisoo.

"Momo slipped earlier, it's fine." Kei told Jisoo.

"Let me talk to Sujeong Momo unnie. Take care of Mina unnie's situation there." Dahyun suggested.

"Be careful of Kei's phone." Momo then handed her Kei's phone.

"Says the person who tossed there phone up in the air." Dahyun mumbled.

"Yah! Stop ignoring me!" Mina said in a hushed loud voice as I made the conversation to speakerphone.

"Really Mina? You over complimented on Sujeong? Hahahahahaha." Momo teased Mina.

"Wait, is this on speakerphone right now or are you the one holding it Momo?" Mina asked before she continued.

"Speakerphone, but don't worry, Kei and Dahyun went to the restroom too." I lied to make Mina less nervous.

"What did you do anyways?" Momo asked as she took a bite from her chicken that she's eating.

"I complimented AhChoo when she performed it then complimented her performance. After that I complimented how she looks different from her council work to her performing." Mina explained.

"Wait, Sujeong performed?" Momo asked.

"Yes, because some people ditched us."

"Wait for a while, we'll wrap things up from here and make Kei perform there." Momo teased Mina.

"Please no. Just give me some advice." Mina requested.

"Just talk normally, let the conversation flow from there." Momo asked making me surprised that Momo can give decent advices.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you can give decent advice." I commented.

"How'd you think I get to be with this beautiful young lady here." Momo then put her arm on Kei's shoulder making her giggle.

"Hi there Mina, I've heard you're having trouble t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter