Information Leak

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Soul unnie." Sujeong greeted the older as she entered their dorm.

"Jin told me everything." Baby Soul said as she waits for her bread to toast.

"I don't know what you're talking about unnie." Sujeong said sarcastically.

"Be quiet, Yein and Chaeyoung are still sleeping." Baby Soul told the latter as she pointed to them.

"Does the other unnies know I've swapped places with Chaeyoung?" Sujeong asked as she headed towards the dining room.

"No, Jisoo immediately told me after she discovered Chaeyoung being here." Baby Soul answered, "And BS Sujeong-ah that you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I may or may not be telling the truth but what did Jin told you unnie?" Sujeong asked as she opened their fridge.

"That you guys are bullying her." Baby Soul answered as her toast popped up.

"Yein might have but I don't. I'm just helping her since I owed her big time." Sujeong corrected the latter as she rummaged through the contents of their fridge.

"Owing her? And if you're searching for your leftover tteokbokki, we ate it." Baby Soul informed Sujeong. "Want me to make you some toast too?"

"Jihyo unnie offered me coffee earlier, I have nothing to partner the toast with." Sujeong replied as she sat dejectedly. "Maybe I'll just wait for Jiae unnie to get up."

"You called?" Jiae asked as she fixes her messy hair.

"Can you cook breakfast unnie?" Sujeong asked giddily.

"What do you want?" Jiae sat next to Baby Soul.

"Kimchi Bokkeumbap!" Sujeong gladly exclaimed.

"Be quiet, I told you the maknaes are still sleeping right?" Baby Soul reprimanded the younger.

"Sure, I think we still have some kimchi." Jiae agreed. "Anyway, will this be a weekly event that you go to your unnies every Monday?"

"That was just on impulse unnie, why?" Sujeong answered.

"Well, Soul here got jealous of the two, maybe she can invite you know who for a sleepover here." Jiae teased Baby Soul choked on her coffee.

"Ooh, that sounds like a good idea." Sujeong said out loud.

"Don't you dare Sujeong-ah." Baby Soul glared at Sujeong threateningly.

"Speaking off, as consideration for your relationship with Jihyo unnie and knowing beforehand of Kei unnie's relationship, I found someone whom I can have interactions with, and that happened to be Chaeyoung. I can't do it with Dahyun and Jin just because, then out of the maknaes, the two are dating leaving Chaeyoung available." Sujeong redirected back to the original topic.

"So if you're considerate of my relationship, what about Jin then?" Baby Soul pointed out the hole on Sujeong's plan.

"It would sound that I might be bullying Jin but she can't even get close to Chaeyoung back then. And I am considerate unnie, I even asked permission from Jin if I could do it." Sujeong defended herself. "Plus they're not in a relationship so it's fine."

"You do realize that that maybe the reason she hadn't have the time to get closer to her." Baby Soul speculated.

"Not really though, Jin is always timid when Chaeyoung's around. Tzuyu might've noticed it in the past if she wasn't busy flirting with Yein." Sujeong shut down Baby Soul's idea.

"That's two revelations I didn't need to hear." Jiae spoke up.

"Oh." Sujeong reacted guiltily. "But it's still better than Mijoo unnie knowing right?"

"I guess so, since Kei got cornered last Monday. Mijoo was relentless." Jiae trying to reasure Sujeong.

"Hmmmm." Sujeong suddenly got into her zone.

"Well, you better start cooking." Baby Soul told Jiae. "We won't get Sujeong back until she finishes her deep thought."

"Do you think I've scared her that much?" Jiae asked as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"I don't think so." Baby Soul replied as she followed Jiae to help her.

 

"Oh glob." Sujeong suddenly snapped out of her trans.

"What is it?!" Baby Soul and Jiae asked in a panicked tone! immediately dropping what they are doing.

"I forgot to text Jihyo unnie or the others that I got home safely." Sujeong bolted up and grabbed her phone from her bag.

"Jihyo? I thought you slept with your unnies?" Jiae asked in confusion.

"About that, I'm a secret agent unnie." Sujeong said as she did a finger gun and shot Jiae.

"What's with all the commotion unnies?" Yein asked sleepily as she got up.

"Nothing, go back to sleep or take a bath. Remember we have a plus one today." Baby Soul told Yein.

"Plus one? Isn't Sujeong unnie still in Twice's dormitory?" Yein asked puzzled as she still haven't got a glimpse of Sujeong.

"Shush Yein-ah." Sujeong said towards Yein then did the same action that she did to Jiae. "I'm a secret agent."

"Hahaha, secret agent? By that, are you speaking about you sleeping in Sana unnie's bed instead of Chaeyoungie's?" Yein teased Sujeong, still half dazed.

"Don't speak anymore and I'll give you a souvenir from Tzuyu's stuff." Sujeong offered the latter.

"Deal, what is it unnie?" Yein asked obediently.

"You did what?" Baby Soul asked almost fuming.

"I slept on Sana unnie's bed?" Sujeong answered hesitantly. "I was kicked out of the maknaes' room by Dahyun because I put Chaeyoung through this and Jin told her to make my stay stay there harder since I mocked her yesterday that I was on Chaeyoung's bed and sending Chaeyoung here."

"I'm really confused on what's happening right now but I think Soojung here is -" Jiae tried to tease the fuming leader but was elbowed.

"Be quiet, Yein doesn't know about this." Baby Soul whispered to Jiae.

"Oh, that." Sujeong said teasingly as she go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter