Caught in the act

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going out for a bit." Sana announced as she was putting on her flat shoes.

"Don't flirt too much with Sujeong! Someone might get jealous if you do." Momo teased as she loses her focus on the game she's playing with Mina.

"Dahyun already debriefed me earlier, so I'm good." Sana responded as she stood up.

"Well, there's your girlfriend, but miss pretend girlfriend here might probably be." Momo continued on teasing Mina as she chuckled.

"If I get a chance to scare you again, I'll scare you and leave you alone in the ground." Mina mumbled threateningly as she pressed the controller's button harder.

"I sense some dark aura from Mina, good luck to you Momo. Dahyun-ah, I'm already leaving!" Sana shouted and headed out of the door.

Ten minutes after Sana left, the dormitory is silent. With Chaeyoung and Tzuyu out of the house studying with Yein, Nayeon and Jeongyeon having a date, and Jihyo working with some documents, Dahyun is left with nothing to do. Jin won't even come out and play with her.

Dahyun without giving it a second thought decided to sneak out and stalk Sana and Sujeong's appointment. While trying to be sneaky and silent as possible, Dahyun started going out of the dormitory.

"Where are you off to Dahyun-ah?" Momo asked as they were on the character selection screen.

"Just, you know, out there." Dahyun replied with pausing as if thinking of a decent lie.

"You don't trust your girlfriend and Mina's pretend girlfriend?" Momo questioned the younger while starting to tease Mina again.

"It's not like that." Dahyun answered as she came back and sat on the couch "There's nothing much to do here. The maknaes aren't done studying and Jin won't come out and play with me. But I'm pretty sure she knows I'll just bug her about the person she likes."

"I'm not telling you things anymore." Mina said towards Momo as she locked on her chosen character.

"Wait, you know who Jin likes?" Momo asked eerily as she placed her controller down.

"Y-yes?" Dahyun replied hesitantly.

"Tell me, tell me! I want to return the favor of her always teasing us." Momo said greedily.

"I can't do that unfortunately. Plus you still owe Jin for the favor you asked the last time." Dahyun then eyed Mina to remind Momo of what it is.

"That's not an equal trade." Momo argued.

"Well, it isn't but still, Jin did that deed even though she had that guilty conscience." Dahyun replied making Momo frown.

"What did Momo make Jin do?" Mina asked as she finished the match Momo abandoned. "And that's 16-9, Momo."

"That's not fair, I was preoccupied." Momo yelled.

"You should've paused the game." Mina replied with a sassy attitude.

"I'm not helping you with Sujeong anymore." Momo announced.

"Fine!" Mina said confidently "I'll have Sa- Dahyun help me out." Mina fumbled on who she'd rely on as she still hasn't forgiven Sana's action.

"I can't help you unnie, I have other prior arrangements." Dahyun replied.

"Why can't you help me while you're doing your other stuff?" Mina pleaded.

"If you only know what Sa-" Dahyun was cutoff by Momo who held shut then whispered to her.

"Don't tell her that! I've heard what you told Sujeong that she needs to do it on her own, and she's doing it on her own. You might ruin what Sujeong is working hard for."

"Plus that would be better blackmail material than what I've asked from Jin." Momo said with a smirk.

"Wait, was that related to you asking Dahyun to call Jin when Dahyun said she's deleting recordings?" Mina looked mortified then faced Dahyun. "You told me there was nothing to worry about!"

"I didn't even get to use it yet." Momo lied since she played it twice, once for Sujeong and once in front of Sujeong, Jisoo and Sana. "I was even tempted to use it yesterday since you look like you're having fun with Sujeong but I didn't, you even scared the living crap out of me! Maybe I should send it to Sana and make her play it to Sujeong as revenge."

"I told you my story last night as an apology for that." Mina responded from the guilt-tripping Momo is doing.

Momo took out her phone and searched for Mina's confession clip then played it for Mina. After playing the clip, Mina tried to snatch the phone from Momo and try to delete the clip but Momo was faster.

"What do you want for it?" Mina asked in defeat.

"What should we make Mina do Dahyunie?" Momo asked playfully but sinister at the same time. "Should we make her hug Sujeong out of the blue tomorrow in the cafeteria?" Mina panicked as Momo's condition is a bit too early for her.

"Let's just make her forgive Sana unnie, J-Trinity won't be J-Trinity if they're not talking w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter