Morning Assembly

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnies, please stop running! Think about your other dorm mates!" Jin yelled at the top of her lungs which caught the attention of the three fourth year students and some other students. "You yourself Chorong unnie threatened me yesterday when I joked about reporting you last night."

"I didn't threaten you. I only said I'll get my revenge on you." Chorong defended herself verbally and physically as Nayeon would try and hit her.

"No, you threatened me last night!" Jin argued.

"I did not, you just got paranoid because I know what you did." Chorong countered. "You even said that I'm your favorite unnie that's not from the Lovelyz dormitory."

"And Chorong even agreed to it since your real favorite is a hoobae." Irene chimed in.

"Hoobae?" Nayeon asked curiously.

"Wait, she isn't even a hoobae to you since you're a band major!" Chorong followed. "You can go now you know? We don't need any assistance anymore." Chorong informed Nayeon who was silently listening until she spoke up.

"This is an unfair treatment!" Nayeon threw a fit.

"This doesn't even involve you." Chorong responded.

Jin suddenly bowed in front of Nayeon. "I'm sorry unnie that I have lied earlier. I wasn't really looking for any advice, TwiceLyz is great as is. We were just going to talk about something since I owed a sleepless night for both Irene unnie and Chorong unnie."

"It's okay Myeongeun-ah, stand up properly now." Nayeon placed her hand on Jin's shoulder.

"You're okay with Jin lying?" Irene asked quizzically.

"Well if she doesn't feel comfortable about it, why make her?" Nayeon said sincerely.

"You're actually a nice person unnie." Jin commented. "Dahyun and the maknaes tag you like you're a wild beast."

"It's been one of the nicest thing someone said to me." Nayeon hugged Jin.

"Don't fall for it Myeongeun-ah." Irene and Chorong warned Jin at the same time.

"Plus you're not really my dorm mate so I'm keeping it 'peaceful' since KeiMo is a thing now." Nayeon said truthfully.

"Things would get boring now, J-Trinity and the Lovelyz Dance Team won't make their usual visits to the Council." Jin added.

"Speaking of J-Trinity, does Sujeong really have a special morning smile? I've been trying yesterday and today but ended up empty handed." Nayeon asked.

"I don't really know, Sujeong's smile looks the same for me these past few years. Maybe it's just in Mina unnie's head." Jin answered truthfully.

"Do you know anything about this since you're neighbors?" Nayeon immediately turned towards Irene since Jin's answer wasn't helpful to her.

"I don't really see Sujeong that much since she leaves and arrives at their dorm with inconsistency, sometimes too early and sometimes late." Irene answered which made Nayeon give up.

"You could go to the convenience store and see for yourself unnie since you're that curious about it." Jin recommended.

"I can't do that, Mina would kill me and I don't want to get punished anymore." Nayeon turned down Jin's suggestion. "It is already a torture washing dishes alone while they're all playing in the living room." 

"Aish, I thought it would work." Jin said under her breath.

"You what?!" Nayeon said in shock that the latter really wanted her gone even though she showed her her good side.

"I'm sorry unnie, it's just that I'm just really bashful about this stuff especially since I'm not used to this kind of thing." Jin sincerely apologized.

"Just give me a clue then then I'll leave you alone." Nayeon suggested.

"I liked this person even before they have had even enrolled here." Jin gave in so she could go tell Chorong and Irene her story and join the others.

"A hoobae and you liked before they even enrolled? Hmmm." Nayeon thought of who could fit the description. "Yein? Chaeyoung? Tzuyu? Yeri? Umji? Hayoung? Give me some more maknaes of other groups!"

"You forgot the other maknae in Gfriend's dormitory, SinB." Chorong added.

"Don't give her more. You might give her away." Irene pinched Chorong.

"That's all I can say since I've met her last night. Not really meet though since she suddenly chased one of my dorm mates." Chorong added.

"You can go now since you've gotten a clue, but please be discreet about it too for your's and Jin's sake. Remember that Jin is the Council Secretary and can pull on some strings." Irene shooed away Nayeon.

"Fine." Nayeon walked away and said to herself. "There's too many groups in this university, both male and female. Then there are some soloists too."

 

"Speaking of SinB, is Sowon unnie and Eunha trustworthy? I forgot to ask you last night since it was getting too late." Jin asked after Nayeon wasn't earshot to them anymore.

"Why don't you ask them yourself?" Irene pointed towards the couple with the rest of their group.

"That would be awkward." Jin admitted. "I just want to know if they could be trusted with keeping Jisoo unnie and SinB's relationship a secret."

"Yah, Sowon-ah! Come here for a second!" Chorong called out to Sowon.

"What are you doing unnie?" Jin asked frantically.

"What is it?" Sowon asked as she came with Eunha.

"Is SinB's relationship safe in your hands?" Chorong inquired.

"We'd just use it as a teasing/blackmail material to SinB. We don't even know any dance majors besides SinB and her crew. We haven't even met with them aside from Chorong's girlfriend last night." Sowon replied.

"See? There's nothing to worry about." Chorong said nonchalantly towards Jin.

"Do we look untrustworthy?" Sowon followed.

"It's just that Gfriend residents hasn't even been invited once in our office that I haven't got to have any interaction with you guys." Jin answered respectfully.

"Oh, was Apunk and Reveluv always visit the office?" Sowon asked mischiveously.

"Not really Apunk but BnN's Bomi always visit our office that Chorong unnie visits us too then Reveluv is our neighbors." Jin repiled.

"Good to know that my residents are prim and proper." Sowon said with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter