A Long Table

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do that?" Jihyo questioned the guilt ridden pair.

"Mina unnie thought that a little surprise for Momo unnie would be funny, but we didn't expect that Momo unnie would faint." Sujeong answered.

"I might've fanned the flames when I told Momo unnie that I saw a ghost when I was half dazed a little earlier. Something unexpected just happened but was definitely not a ghost." Jin added.

"Why are you answering for Mina?" Jihyo asked.

Instead of directly answering, Mina whispered the answer to Sujeong.

"Mina unnie said that you should ask Sana unnie and the others when they come." Sujeong relayed which is making Nayeon want to ask what is happening between the two.

"Has Momo unnie recovered?" Tzuyu entered the dorm alone.

"Where is the other three?" Baby Soul asked.

"Scared." Tzuyu replied.

"Of the fake ghost?" Baby Soul added.

"Of Mina unnie," Tzuyu answered. "but Yein is scared of Sujeong unnie because she might not get introduced to her unnies."

"Where is Yein?" Sujeong asked as she left Mina's side.

"By the entrance." Tzuyu pointed towards the doorway.

"You three, come in here this instance! Jiae and Mijoo have volunteered to cook for us and you're still lollygagging there." Jihyo shouted making the culprits do a walk of shame.

"Mijoo cooked for us?" Momo asked and followed with a laugh.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Mijoo looked towards the half groggy blonde.

"No, I have a problem with two friends who I did a good deed upon." Momo propped herself up with the help of Kei.

"Let's discuss this after we're done eating." Jihyo spoke up yet again.

Jihyo sat on the center with the Lovelyz residents on the left hand side of the table while the Twice residents were on the right. Nayeon was forced to seat next to Jihyo to prevent troublesome events, Jeongyeon sat next to her as her girlfriend. Sana and Dahyun was seated next to Jeongyeon as Momo requested to be in front of Kei. Mina sat on the end forcing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to move up a spot. The Lovelyz residents sat with accordance to their age with the exception of Sujeong and Yein changing seats.

The dinner went smoothly as possible but was met with a fidgeting Nayeon, an out of place Dahyun, an awkward Jin, and a couple that just talks amongst themselves. Sana notices Dahyun's uncomfortableness and held her hand apologizing that she was being left out. Jin kept on glancing from left to right as to avoid looking at Chaeyoung but was met with Kei and Momo feeding each other, and Yein and Tzuyu doing their own stuff.

"I can't take it anymore!" Nayeon announced surprising Mina and the maknaes.

"Okay, here we go." Jeongyeon mumbled to herself.

"What is it with you two?" Nayeon pointed towards Mina and Sujeong.

"Nothing unnie, we are just friends." Sujeong answered making Nayeon mad.

"Aren't you gonna stop this?" Baby Soul whispers to Jihyo who is calmly eating.

"Not at all. It seems that Nayeon wants to do this dinner's dishes so it's fine." Jihyo whispered back. "While Nayeon is doing the dishes, maybe we can have our alone time later too." Jihyo winked towards Baby Soul making the latter blush.

"That's BS, Taehyung from that music store told us that the two of you are going out." Nayeon spouted surprising the maknaes yet again.

"You're alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter