The maknaes

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dubu unnie!" whined the shortest member of the trio, "where's Bbangdeok unnie? Dubu unnie! Dubu unnie!"

"Aish, haven't I told you that they siad they were stopping by the Student Council's room to hand over some reports and greet Jihyo unnie." responded the latter while playing games on her phone.

"This is unfair! Why do Jihyo unnie gets to greet Sujeong unnie first!" pouted the small girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah, have you forgotten that Sujeong unnie is the treasurer of the Student Council," the tallest girl remarked, "and Jihyo unnie is the Student Council's President?"

"Argh! Whatever!" Chaeyoung raised her hand in defeat. "Tzuyu-ah, give me your phone I'm gonna text Yein ask her where they are."

"Aniyo" Tzuyu declined while she let her tongue out teasing Chaeyoung, "You should've had her number when we were exchanging it from back then."

"But someone had a great idea and deleted her number on my phone." Chaeyoung glared at latter.

"Because she's mine." Tzuyu mocked Chaeyoung.

"I don't care!" Chaeyoung roared as she is reaching Tzuyu's phone, "Give me your phone!"

 

Dahyun's POV

 

I never thought I'm gonna see this in real life where a taller person is pushing back a shorter person with one hand. I thought it was just from cartoons and comedy shows. This is so cute, I'm just gonna record this cause I'm sure the unnies would love to see this.

*vrrrrr*

My phone vibrated as I saw the notification in my phone.

"Hey Smol Bean! Sujeong said that they are on their way here." I informed them as I stopped recording their play.

Chaeyoung stopped and fixes her uniform as it got wrinkled with what they were doing earlier. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu then took their seat again.

"But Chaeyoung-ah, why are you fixiated on Sujeong today?" I asked curiously.

"Because Su-"

*cling cling*

Chaeyoung stopped and stood up to see who entered the shop but immediately sit back down again in despair that it wasn't Sujeong.

"Hey, Dahyun unnie, prepare for your vitamins." Tzuyu said.

"My vitamins?" I asked confusedly when suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Dahyun-ah!" cheered the girl who hugged me "I have good news for you!"

"What is it Sana unnie?" I asked when Mina unnie interrupted with a question.

"What's with her?" as Mina unnie pointed at the sulking Chaeyoung.

"Ah, like someone who's blushing right now," Tzuyu said while looking at me.

Wait. I'm blushing?

"Chaeyoung here is infatuated with her new favo-" Tzuyu was stopped when Chaeyoung covered Tzuyu's mouth.

"Yah, who is it Chaeyoung-ah?" interrogated Sana unnie.

 

As the girls were teasing Chaeyoung-ah, they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter