A supposed double date

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Mijoo stood in front of the wandering Jisoo.

"Oh, you're here too! I didn't know that. Teehee." Jisoo replied with a tease.

"Please, we talked about this last night." Mijoo corrected Jisoo.

"Calm yourself sister. I was just gonna go shopping." Jisoo told Mijoo.

"Really man? Really?" Mijoo interrogated Jisoo like she's a criminal.

"Not in public Mijoo. Please tell us what you're really doing here Jisoo, Mijoo here is just stressed out." Jiae held Mijoo's hand making the younger calm.

"Fine, for the sake of the public." Jisoo replied as she walked towards a bench "As the author's bias wrecker in Lovelyz, I'm here to make this filler great! He is unfair since all his bias and bias wrecker in Twice has a nice role and his number one and number two in Lovelyz has big roles too, but alas, he made some mistakes for the next chapter so I'm here for you guys."

"You're making totally making no sense at all Jisoo." Baby Soul scratched her head "And what author? Bias? Bias wrecker? Lovelyz? Twice? Are you okay Jisoo? Chapter scenes? After our seniors left our dorm, Jiae and I thought Lovely dormitory is cheesy so we requested to place a 'z' at the end. Want me to call Jin and fetch you here?" Baby Soul bombarded Jisoo with questions.

"Just ignore her, she's probably still having the Deadpool madness and trying to break a fourth wall or something." Mijoo grunted.

"Isn't your favorite Tony Stark aka Ironman?" Jiae asked.

"He is." Jisoo replied "And I'm not sick Soul unnie, SinB bailed on me since she's having an early midterm exams like the maknaes that would be in our dorm later or right now. Kei and Sujeong are headed to 1cm for Kei's date with Momo while Sujeong does the reservation stuff. Jin would probably still be asleep since she binged on Goblin last night. I came here since I was bored."

"Please go watch a movie or something, having Soul unnie and Jihyo unnie is stressful enough as is." Mijoo pleaded.

"Oh, so this is a double date! I think I should go now." Jisoo exclaimed as she teased Baby Soul.

"This is not a double date!" Baby Soul quickly denied Jisoo's claims "We're here to talk about the last incident where you failed to stop Mijoo. We wanted to hear it directly from Nayeon and Mijoo since we can't call them for lunch or your practice. It would inconvenience our lunch and you have the dance festival to practice towards."

"Really? Not a double date?" Jiae whispered towards Baby Soul. Baby Soul retaliated by punching Jiae's arm. "I'm just kidding. Hahahaha."

"So a triple date then!" Jisoo continued on teasing Baby Soul as she turned red.

"Most definitely not! It's their double date along with the Student Council." Baby Soul answered.

"Really? So where is miss secretary and miss treasurer then?" Jisoo continued on mocking Baby Soul.

"You've said it yourself earlier! I already told Jin to not start a Kdrama last night but she still did, and Sujeong isn't necessarily needed here as we are not messing with the University's budget." Baby Soul responded almost bursting.

"You're here earlier than expected." Jihyo greeted them and looked towards an unexpected guest "What brings you here Jisoo?"

"To crash this triple date. Just kidding, I want to see how the Council works outside of the university." Jisoo answered with a smile.

"Didn't you just say you were bor-" Mijoo tried to speak but immediately covered Mijoo's mouth.

"I'm here for that reason, right Soul unnie?" Jisoo looked towards Baby Soul with a menacing smile as for her to give the right answer.

"Y-yes, yes she is." Baby Soul stuttered "She did say she wants to be the next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter