008

To You

 

 

 

Sehun leaned away from the window and pulled the blinds shut, there were reporters waiting downstairs. Sena was on her desk, checking on some documents.

“What did your mother say?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing. She just asked me whether it was true or not, I told her the truth.”

Sehun leaned back on the wall, with arms crossed he looked at her.

“Truth?”

“That I don’t have plans of getting married soon. Or ever, yeah, most likely never will. Blech.” She made a face, Sehun chuckled.

“But, Sena-yah,”

She looked up and set the folder down.

“I know why you’re here, you must have a reason. Now, spill it.” She grinned at him, Sehun sat down on one of the seats.

“The article…mentioned Taeyong.”

She sighed.

“I know. I didn’t like the way it was written.” She said quietly.

“It said something about Taeyong should be careful being seen with me, and that my boyfriend is the president of a broadcasting company..he should be cautious of this and that.” Her brows met briefly.

“What did he say about it?”

“Nothing. You know him. He doesn’t like talking.” She replied.

Sehun nodded and stood up.

“Anyway, I have to go now. Just wanted to see how you were doing.” Sehun mussed her hair.

 

 

“Well, anything?” Sena asked as she stepped out of her office, her secretary followed her.

“We have nothing yet, director. We’ve been trying to contact those gossip columnists, but they wont speak.”

Sena’s brows met briefly, she looked at her Manolo Blahnik heels briefly before facing the male.

“But, ask the main office. Haera unnie’s department.”

“You’re really adamant about finding the source, director.” He said carefully.

“It’s just..those pictures of Jaehyun and I..they seem…I don’t know. I just have to find out where that article came from.”

“Yes, I’ll make calls, director.”

The elevator doors opened and Sena got in.

 

 

Taeyong earned dreamy stares as he entered the mall with a six-year-old little girl in tow.

“How has your Korean lessons been going? Yuta mentioned you liked giving your teacher a hard time.” He said as he took the girl’s hand.

How can you expect me to learn a new language easily?” She replied with a roll of her eyes, Taeyong chuckled.

Well, I’m sorry, Mimi-chan.” He mused.

“Well, you two are here. Mimi!” Sena was walking towards them, the two male executives behind her paused and discreetly stepped away.

Neesan!” The girl let go of Taeyong and jogged to her.

“What brings you guys are here? Out to take our princess shopping?” She smiled as the girl kissed her cheek.

She said she wanted to see you, right, Mi-chan?” Taeyong pinched her cheek before lifting her up in his arms.

Sena grinned.

Acutally, I just wanted to eat ice cream, Yuta wont let me.

And of course, Mimi, the youngest Nakamoto, grew spoiled, she doesn’t even call Yuta oneechan or oppa, and Yuta, didn’t really mind. He was cool like that.

Then, let’s grab ice cream.” Sena pulled Taeyong towards the door.

“Ya, she hasn’t had lunch yet, you babo.” He pointed out as he halted, Sena puffed her cheeks, annoyed.

Neesan wants ice cream too.” Mimi argued, Taeyong laughed.

“We can get ice cream after lunch, now come, I had my car parked, we can eat across the street.” Taeyong nudged Sena with his free arm.

But ice cream,” She mumbled as they stepped out of the mall, Taeyong just took her hand in his as they crossed the street.

 

 

Haera looked up from her desk.

“Oh, secretary Noh.” Jaejoong spoke, he was in her office, pestering her to get off work early.

“What brings you there?” Haera asked the male.

“Director Song asked me to call here, to find out about that article about her and mister Jung.”

Haera nodded, Jaejoong sat up and looked at the male.

“So, earlier I made a call to here, and asked if the PR team could do something about it. Then our security department called me.”

“Is it…bad?” Jaejoong asked.

“I couldn’t reach director Song….I don’t know what to think about this.” He said as he placed the folder on her desk.

“It seems like the article and the photos all came from KBS.”

Jaejoong stood up and walked to them.

“What?” Haera paused, confused.

“I’m confused too, president. I don’t know if I should inform director Song about this.”

 

Sena leaned her elbows on the table as they waited for their food, Mimi was busy playing a game on her iPad.

“Have you been resting well?” She asked as she looked at Taeyong.

“You seem a little pale.” Sena added, she glanced around them, some people would glance at Taeyong briefly.

“I had a lot of activities last night. And I promised to pick Mimi up from the airport.” He said while picking up his glass of juice.

“I know, but, you don’t look so well.” She pointed out.

“Maybe a break would do you well, just a few weeks. Talk to your manager.”

“So, you’re saying I shouldn’t take that movie?” Taeyong grinned at her, she looked at him.

“Don’t burden with me that.” She said dryly.

“Actually, I’ve been thinking about…taking a hiatus.” Taeyong started, Mimi looked up just as the waiter came with her spaghetti.

“A hiatus?” Sena looked up, Taeyong nodded before proceeding to help the girl with her pasta.

“How long?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged at her, Sena just smiled as Mimi took a forkful of her spaghetti.

“Well, if you want to take a break, then do it.” She said, the waiter arrived with her chicken steak, Taeyong’s brows met briefly.

“She can’t eat parmesan.” He spoke, Sena stopped before she could pick up her knife.

Taeyong reached for her plate, the waiter looked at him.

“I said to take out the parmesan.” Taeyong said politely, Sena leaned over to look at the dish. She winced, she hated the smell of parmesan cheese.

“Ah, sorry, sir. We’ll change it right away.”

The waiter scurried away, Mimi looked up from her food.

I just saw some people take pictures of oneechan, and they ran away.” She murmured lowly, Sena laughed.

“Taeyong oppa’s quite popular.” She teased, Taeyong just reached over to pinch her nose.

 

Too popular that it might cause problems.” Mimi shook her head disapprovingly as she saw some teenage girls squealing outside the restaurant.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++