020

To You

 

Yuta slowly helped Sena into her room, Taeyong pulled out the blankets just as she jumped on the bed.

“Sena-yah,” Yuta warned, she just smiled at him.

“This is my house!” She chirped, her Malamute entered the room, Darcy just eyed his human warily before going to his cot.

“Stop jumping, you’ll hurt yourself.” Taeyong steadied her, she plopped down.

“Who told you to drink so much, Hong Sena?” Yuta sighed as he helped her take off her coat.

“I feel troubled,” She nodded and sighed.

“About what?” Taeyong sat across her.

“Jaehyun and Taeyongie.” She just wrapped her arms around her knees, Taeyong blinked at her. Yuta’s eyes widened.

“Did he ask you to marry him? Or was it his mother again?” Taeyong asked her, Sena looked at her fingers.

“No, we just fought. A big one.” She mumbled before lying down, Taeyong just removed her watch and necklace and tucked her under the sheets.

“Good night, HongNa.” He murmured before kissing the side of her head, Yuta stood up and shut the curtains close.

“I’ll stay and watch over her. You go home.” He said.

Taeyong grew amused.

“You don’t trust me with Sena anymore?”

“Ani, I do. She trusts you too. But what if Jaehyun comes over tomorrow? I don’t want to be a referee to your fight.”

Taeyong chuckled.

“I’m serious. Leave.” Yuta stated, Taeyong nodded, his eyes went to Sena’s sleeping figure.

“What are you going to do?” Yuta spoke.

“With Sena? For now..nothing.”

“Nothing?” Yuta grew confused.

“I wont tell her anything. I’m no snake, Yuta. I do acknowledge that she’s still with Jaehyun.”

Yuta leaned against the wall and blinked at him.

“I just want to be where I can see her..and be able to protect her.”

“Being an actor isn’t exactly something that would let you to protect her.” Yuta replied.

“I know. I have a way.”

“What?”

“Good night, make sure she takes her medicine tomorrow. She’s been sneezing since earlier.” Taeyong left the room after mussing Darcy’s head.

 

 

 

“My head hurts.” Sena grumbled as she walked in the kitchen.

Good morning, neesan!” Mimi greeted from the dining, she winced.

“Is Taeyong cooking?” She asked a she climbed over the kitchen counter.

“He’s dropping by in a few. Here.” Yuta gave her a small bottle.

“Hangover cure. Drink it.” He nodded, she downed the contents of the bottle and yawned.

“What did I do? Did I do much damage?” She asked him.

“Nothing much. You can’t remember anything?” Yuta asked carefully.

“No.”

She looked up as she heard the front door open.

“Finally, I can eat.” She nodded as Taeyong appeared.

“Oh, you’re up.” Taeyong smiled at her before placing some bags on the counter.

“Food. Hungry.” She yawned again.

“I know. How’s your head?” Taeyong walked up to her.

“Hurts like hell, thanks.” She said dryly, he chuckled before lifting her off the counter.

“Why are you doing this? Can’t you stop meeting him?”

 “Why do you think I started the rumors? It might probably be true, that he’s just using you, Sen.”

Sena’s brows met briefly, Taeyong noticed the change on her mood, his grip on her waist tightened.

“Sen? You okay? Dizzy?”

Yuta looked up.

“Ani…I…” She looked up, she tensed as she realized how close Taeyong was to her.

“I just….”

Taeyong’s gaze met hers evenly, he just smiled and tucked a lock of her behind her ear.

“Good morning, HongNa.” He said lowly before kissing the side of her head.

We have a guest. I don’t feel like eating together with him, neechan just deliver my share to the dining room.” Mimi announced as she passed by, Jaehyun was walking behind her. Yuta choked and looked at his two friends in panic.

 

 

Sehun looked at his aunt and uncle.

“What brings you here, uncle and aunt?” He grinned as he took his seat.

“We’re worried.”

“About what?”

“Your cousin, cant you talk to her?”

“Ah, your daughter.” Sehun pointed, his aunt just glared at him, he chuckled.

“We’ve been hearing all this talk…about her and Jaehyun.”

“Ah, that? But it’s all been clarified, aunt. Why are you so worried?”

“That’s what I’ve been telling her.” Mr. Hong chimed in, Sehun grinned and looked at his aunt as she pouted.

“I feel uncomfortable about it, she never talks to me about this young man.”

“Yes?” Sehun blinked.

“She only mentioned him once, when I heard her talking on the phone with him. And that was it.”

“Heol you never even met him properly?” Sehun blinked.

“I’m okay with it, I didn’t think they would last anyway.” Mr. Hong leaned back on her seat, his wife just glared at him.

“Really, uncle?” Sehun was amused.

“You talk as if those two already broke up.” Mrs. Hong made a face at him.

“They don’t have that much time. I know our daughter.” He just said before walking towards the windows.

Sehun just grinned and leaned back on his seat.

 

 

“Sena.” Jaehyun spoke, his fists curled as he looked at the two.

Taeyong pulled away from her.

Sena’s forehead creased.

“Can we talk?” He asked.

Taeyong walked to the refrigerator and opened both doors.

“What do you want to eat?” He spoke, Sena looked at him.

“Sen,” Jaehyun spoke.

“Omurice? Or..something spicy?” Taeyong continued.

Yuta wanted to hide in the cupboard due to the tension in the room. Jaehyun’s steely gaze went to Taeyong’s back; the latter just smirked as he pretended to search inside the refrigerator.

“In your study?” Jaehyun faced her.

“I can make noodles. Or..bibimbap?” Taeyong added.

Sena glanced at Taeyong again, he finally spun around and faced them.

“What do you want to eat? Talk to me, HongNa.” He said with a grin, Jaehyun and exhaled and looked away.

Yuta tensed and just leaned against the counter.

Sena bit the inside of her cheek.

“I can make whatever you want. Even something unreal.” He mused as his eyes went to Jaehyun.

“Omurice. And stop playing around.” Sena mumbled, he just winked at her.

“Outside.” Sena said to Jaehyun before heading towards the backdoor, he just followed her wordlessly.

“Whoa, how very mature of you, Lee Taeyong.” Yuta nagged.

 

 

“Of course.” Taeyong nodded proudly while slicing some vegetables.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++