041

To You

 

 

 

 

 

Sena puffed her cheeks as her mother lectured her ears off, Sehun was just smirking across her while Haera just looked amused.

“So now, what do you plan to do? Hong Kong?”

“Right, what do you plan to do now? Why did you suddenly fly here, daughter?” Mr. Hong spoke up, Sena blinked at her parents.

“Hmm, Sena-yah, what’s the rush?”

Sena started to look around the room, not knowing what to say.

“What was so urgent that you flew here without a word?” Sehun pressed with a grin on his face, Sena narrowed her eyes at him.

“Sena?” Mrs. Hong asked again.

“I…I came back for my car!” Sena nodded quickly.

“Car? You already have a~”

She took out a key from her jean pocket.

“I recently got a car for my birthday. So, I need to go. I’ll see you at home, eomma and appa.” She bolted out of the room without a word, Haera chuckled. Mr. Hong just smiled and watched as the doors closed.

“So…why did she come home so quickly?” Mrs. Hong spoke up.

“Your plan worked, auntie.” Sehun just nodded.

 

 

Sena exhaled as she stepped out of the elevator doors.

“Were they trying to corner me or something?” She muttered to herself as she crossed the hall. She stepped out of the revolving doors, then she halted.

Taeyong was leaning against her car with a small grin on his face.

“Are you going to run again?” He asked as he walked towards her, Sena swallowed.

“A—ni, I just knew I had to show up here, I might get yelled at if I don’t.” She reasoned, Taeyong smiled and just tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I take that you like my gift?” He mused before taking her hand in his, Sena looked at their hands together.

“Yeah, it’s perfect.” She said with a small smile before exhaling.

“Taeyong…I—I’m sorry.”

“Sen, you don’t~”

“No, I have to. I shouldn’t have reacted that way, I should have just asked for some time and not run away from you.”

Taeyong just nodded.

“And, I…I’m curious about something.”

“What?” Taeyong asked as he pulled her towards the car.

“You..confessed to me, then I see you always going out with people for lunch? Even roaming around Myeongdong, grabbing ice cream~”

“By people, you mean Jinah?” Taeyong was smiling widely now.

“I don’t know. Just some people!” She said before sliding in the driver’s seat, he just chuckled before getting in the passenger’s seat.

 

 

Sena sat down on the couch, she sighed as she leaned back.

“So, what happens now?” Taeyong asked as he plopped down beside her and handed her a cup of tea.

“My parents asked me if I still planned to go back,” She started, Taeyong nodded for her continue.

“To be honest…thinking back, I just randomly chose Hong Kong because I was afraid…Jaehyun…that.” She finished, Taeyong’s lips quirked up, he just brought her hand against his lips briefly.

“I was kind of..running away from things, then you….after that…” She trailed off.

“You don’t have to explain. Just tell me what you want to do, are you flying back?”

“You’re okay with that?” She blinked at him.

“It’s what you want, besides, its work. Who am I to stop you? Just, call me from time to time, so I’d know I still exist in that pretty head of yours.” He mused, Sena chuckled.

“You know,” Taeyong cleared his throat, Sena leaned against him and grabbed the television’s remote control.

“Eomma called me earlier, she was asking well….”

“What?” She looked up, Taeyong took out his phone and handed it to her.

“I guess you forgot who I was…huh?” Taeyong mused as Sena’s eyes widened at the screen.

“Ya!”

There was already an article of the two of them, a paparazzi managed to take a photo of Sena kissing Taeyong from earlier.

“Ya..have this taken down!”

Taeyong chuckled.

“Why? It’s cute.”

Sena elbowed him, he just laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

“I already have my secretary working on it, just so you know…our parents know.”

Sena sighedbut she was smiling.

“It was…difficult, not being able to talk to you.” She started, Taeyong took her hand in his.

“Me too, imagine my frustration when I found out that you have a new secretary over there.” He mused, she chuckled and just leaned against him.

“When are we going to eat?” She blurted, Taeyong laughed.

“I was waiting for you to say that. What do you want to eat?”

Sena faced him with a grin.

“Meat. We should eat barbeque and you make a mean kimchijjigae!”

“Not sure if she really loves me or the food I make.” Taeyong nodded before slowly standing up, Sena chuckled before jumping on his back. Taeyong just shook his head and held onto her as he walked to the kitchen.

 

 

“I love both.” She chuckled before kissing his cheek.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++