027

To You

Sena chewed on her lower lip as she stared at the cars before her.

“Doesn’t he have less showy ones?” She looked at Typhoon.

“I don’t even feel like going to work.” She sighed to herself before walking towards the Exelero and tossed her bag in the car.

“Ah!” She grabbed her bags again and dashed back to the house with keys to Taeyong’s Mercedes Benz G Class.

“Shall we go for a walk?” She said as she took out the dogs’ harnesses and leash.

She opened the door and made the dogs jump in.

“He wont kill me if you guys scratch the interior, right?” She nodded to herself before climbing up the driver seat.

Darcy just pressed his nose against her arm before jumping to the back seat.

 

 

“Really?” Jaejoong blinked.

“Are you certain about this, son? It’s not that we don’t want you to join the company, but isn’t this what you wanted?” Mrs. Kim asked her youngest. Taeyong set his utensils down.

“I’ve decided on it since earlier this year while I was filming in Spain.”

“And this isn’t about…..what’s happening right now?” Jaejoong asked carefully. Taeyong exhaled.

“I’d be lying if I said no. But I realized a long time ago that it’s time for me to help with the company.” Taeyong said softly.

Mr. Kim smiled and looked at his soon.

“Yes!” Kai nodded while chewing on his pancakes.

“Then, we’ll be expecting you at the office soon.” Mr. Kim nodded to him.

“Yes, abeoji.” Taeyong said before finishing his coffee. The elders just smiled as they looked at their youngest son.

 

 

Sena tied her hair up as she watched the two dogs dash away from her, they were at an off-leash dog park within the city.

She took out her phone and read her emails. Her thoughts went to her grandparents, she sighed and sat on the bench.

“It’s not worth it.”

She looked up, Sehun was grinning at her.

“Oppa.” She blinked.

“Taeyong called me, he said you’d probably take the day off or something.” Sehun handed her a cup of warm coffee.

Sena just nodded.

“It’s not worth it, Sen. Pondering over it, stressing yourself just to fix it.”

“I just didn’t think he’d do something like that, going straight to halbae and halmae. I….honestly don’t know what to do or what to feel.”

“You’re angry. I know that.” Sehun stated, Sena just leaned back on the seat.

“I feel like I’ve been used…tricked.” She swallowed, her phone started to ring again. Jaehyun had been trying to reach her ever since last night.

Sehun just wrapped one arm around her.

“Don’t worry, if it gets really tiring, just tell me. I’ll be here.”

“Then, is it okay if I request a transfer?” She asked, Sehun blinked.

“What?”

“Someone needs to takeover our Hong Kong branch, right?”

“Yeah, but we can just~”

“I’ll do it, oppa. Give that project to me.”

 

 

“So, you’re going to use your real name now?” Jaejoong asked his brother as he joined him and Kai in the living room.

“Yes, hyung. I plan to reveal it all at the press conference.”

Jaejoong nodded slowly and sat down.

“What about your career? Are you going to give that up?”

Taeyong’s brows met briefly, Kai looked at him with curiosity.

“For now, I don’t know, the only thing that’s final that I’m going to reveal my real name and my family background.”

“Can I ask why? Why did you decide on this just now?” Jaejoong continued, Taeyong just leaned back on his seat.

“I know you’re sincere about finally joining us at the company, but….there’s something else, huh?” Jaejoong asked, Kai smirked.

“I’ve been laying low too much, I got bored of it.” He stood up and picked up his phone.

“Low as in “cheap entertainer” low?” Kai pressed, Jaejoong sighed. Taeyong just eyed his brother, then his lips quirked up.

“Maybe?”

Kai chuckled and bumped fists with him.

“Hyung, please tell eomma I’ll be going ahead. Bye.” Taeyong said before walking to the doors.

“Welcome to the company, Kim Taeyong!” Kai bellowed, Jaejoong just chuckled.

“Does Sena know that he plans to do this?” Haera joined them.

“I don’t really know, but it would be fun to see Jaehyun’s reaction.”

 

 

Sehun stepped out of the elevator; he was at Sena’s department, checking on the branch before going to his office.

“Director!” Sena’s secretary greeted him.

“Your boss wont be coming to work today, I…honestly don’t know when she’ll be coming here so,”

They started walking.

“I might need to takeover in a bit.”

“Ah, yes….actually, just a few minutes ago, she called me.”

Sehun looked at the male.

“She mentioned something about her transfer. She even asked if I wanted to go with her.” The male smiled, Sehun nodded.

“Well, just~”

Sehun halted when he saw Jaehyun exiting Sena’s office.

“Let’s talk later.” He dismissed the other male and walked towards Jaehyun.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun asked.

“I’ve been trying to call her, hyung. She’s not home and I’ve been trying to~”

“I didn’t ask about that. You have the guts to appear here.”

Jaehyun blinked.

“You’ve been hurting my cousin, messing around my family and now you prowl around here to trap her again?”

“Hyung, I~”

“Get out.” Sehun said before sidestepping him.

 

 

Taeyong had just slid down from his Murcielago when saw his Mercedes Benz G Class arrive, Sena went down from the seat and opened the back door, his lips quirked up when he saw the two dogs leapt down from the vehicle.

“Oh!” Sena was surprised when he walked up to her.

“Your hair’s not silver anymore.” She smiled.

“Yeah, I was thinking of doing this new look.”

“New look? What?” She asked as she hooked one arm around his as they walked back to the house.

“Third-generation chaebol kid look.” Taeyong mused, she chuckled.

“That would be ironic then, TY.” She mussed his hair before going to the living room, Taeyong just smiled and watched as she picked up the remote control of the TV. He took out his phone and walked to her.

“Not going to work today?” He asked as he sat beside her and opened one arm to her, Sena just grinned before leaning against him.

“It might snow soon, don’t we usually drive to Namsan for that? You know, corny stuff.” She nodded.

“We did that when we were in high school, Sen. Come on, why now?” Taeyong winced, she just smiled.

“It’s fun,” She said defiantly.

“Well, until we get mobbed by your fans. But your fans are nice people, so it’s cool.”

Taeyong just let her blabber.

“We can even get those weird potato twist things that you like. And you can buy me hot chocolate.”

“Yes, I’ll buy you that later.” He just nodded, while secretly filming her.

“And that ahjumma’s stall by our school, let’s visit her and eat. We used to eat at her stall everyday when we were in high school.”

“Anything else, HongNa?”

Sena faced him and just smiled sheepishly.

“We crash at Yuta’s place and demand that he make us okonomiyaki.”

“Everything you mentioned involves food, you know that right?” Taeyong said with a smile.

“I don’t need you to buy me other things, food will do.” She chuckled before leaning against his side and facing the TV again.

 

 

“I know.” He just nodded before leaning back on the sofa.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++