026

To You

 

Jaehyun’s fists curled as the photos began to show on his phone.

“See? I was right, you should have someone follow her.” His mother said as she sat beside him.

“Where is that?” She asked him as she looked at the photos of Sena and Taeyong again.

“This man doesn’t know where to stop.” She shook her head, Jaehyun just put his phone down and finished his drink.

“Son, you must~”

He suddenly stood up, he grabbed his phone and walked out of the hall.

“Chief Lee?” He said as the male picked up.

“Yes, vice president.”

“We have things lined up for next year? Shows?”

“Yes, sir. Why?”

“Tell all the producers, if they put Taeyong in any of their material, then we’ll cut them off.”

“Yes?” The male sounded confused.

“Lee Taeyong. Tell the producers.” He said before ending the call.

 

 

 

Sena sat on the couch and pull the comforter closer to her, she stared at the flat screen as it played an old Jurassic Park film.

“It might snow soon.” Taeyong said as he joined her dress in a black hoodie and sweatpants.

“Yeay.” She said dryly, Taeyong just smiled before sitting beside her.

“Are you really going to sleep over?” He asked with concern.

“People might talk again,” He added carefully.

“ them.” Sena said as she inched closer to him and looked at the screen again.

“Tomorrow, I have to be out early. I’ll make you something to eat before leaving.” Taeyong just wrapped one arm around her; Sena just nodded and curled her knees closer to her.

He just smiled and kissed the side of her head.

 

“Then, good night, auntie and uncle.” Haera smiled as the Hong elders’ Rolls Royce arrived.

“You’ll call me if Sena contacts you, alright?” Mrs. Hong asked her again.

“We will, auntie. Don’t worry, I already sent some people to look for her.” Jaejoong said warmly.

“That’s right, thank you Jaejoong-ah.” She sighed before going to her car, Haera smiled and took her uncle’s hand.

“Please come by the company sometime, samchon. Please brings some of your cooking too.” Haera chuckled.

“By people, you meant Taeyong, right?” He spoke, Jaejoong just grinned sheepishly.

“Yes, someone reported a Bugatti over speeding earlier, then they saw that it was Sena. A few minutes later, Taeyong was already there.” He said, Haera just sighed.

“Good, he’s with her.” Mr. Hong nodded.

“But, uncle, you..perhaps…”

“Don’t like the Jungs? Yeah.” He said flatly.

“Heol, daebak.” Haera balked, Jaejoong just shook his head.

“Sehun and Kai have been feeding me all the details. See you two soon, take care. Be quick about making us proud.”

“Eh?” Haera blinked.

“Grandchildren. Your father called me last week, he’s just too shy to demand from you two, since you have such a great husband and all.” He smirked before going to his car.

“Samchon!” Haera protested, Jaejoong just chuckled before kissing his wife cheek and walking back to the party.

 

 

Sena groaned and turned to her left, she blinked when saw her Darcy and Taeyong’s German shepherd, Typhoon looking at her.

“….Why are you here, Darcy?” She mumbled incoherently as she sat up. The two dogs just barked at her before going down. Sena yawned and and stretched her arms, she glanced to her left and found a small note on the bedside table.

I picked up Darcy from your place. You’d worry about him since you didn’t come home last night.

Already made breakfast, please do not only feed yourself, feed the kids too.

Thanks.

Don’t take the cab to work, just use one of the cars.

-Taeyong.

 

 

 

“What’s the occasion? Why are we all gathered over for breakfast? Did you do something again?” Mrs. Kim looked at Kai suspiciously, Haera grew amused.

“It’s not that I don’t like it, I just feel that I shouldn’t be eating comfortably right now.” Jaejoong mused as he ate.

“Why? Is it bad that I want us to have breakfast together?” Kai said with a smirk.

“It’s bad when you’re acting all mature and considerate. It’s scary.” Mr. Kim said to him, Kai chuckled.

“But, just us? What about your brother?” Haera asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

“Right, did you call him?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I did, maybe he’s just a little late.” Kai nodded while chewing.

“Aigoo, that kid, he’s been so out of it lately~”

“I’m here, no need to talk bad about me.’” A deep voice said, Jaejoong looked up and smiled.

tumblr_o9ebzkky2b1t8sz1po1_400.gif

“It feels weird, I’m not used to seeing you without Sena, or Sena without you.” Haera blinked.

 

 

“And the prodigal son returns!” Kai chuckled.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++