002

To You

 

 

Taeyong pulled his black baseball cap lower as he leaned against the post; his black Louis Vuitton backpack was slung over one shoulder as he held onto his luggage.

He looked up as a silver BMW halted before him.

“A little heads up would have been nice.” Sena eyed him warily as she walked around the car.

“Hi, brat.” Taeyong mused before wrapping one arm around her briefly.

“I was eating.” She sighed as he loaded his bags at the trunk, Taeyong kept his eyes down, careful not to be recognized by other people.

“I know, that’s why we’re going to my place.”

“You’ll cook for me?” Her mood instantly changed, Taeyong looked at her.

“Do I have a choice? Give me the keys. I’ll drive.” Taeyong stretched his palm to her, Sena just smiled before leaping into his arms instead.

“I haven’t seen you in three months, Taeyongie.” She chuckled, he just laughed and patted her back gently.

“I know, I missed you too.”

Sena snorted and pulled away from him.

 

 

Sehun watched as his cousin started to eat, Taeyong was still in the kitchen, finishing the other dishes.

“I got a call from a worried Jaehyun. He said he wasn’t sure if you took a cab to the airport. He was bothered that you didn’t call him.” Sehun said.

“Ah, my phone died.” She replied as she picked up her fork, Taeyong appeared and took the seat across her.

“I can’t believe it.” Kai spoke up from his seat, Taeyong looked at the older male.

“I wasn’t expecting that our hot headed Hong Sena would date someone like him. What about me?” Kai cooed as he sat beside her, Taeyong grinned.

“Why did you have to invite my cousin and his best friend over? I’m your best friend, you don’t need them.” Sena looked at Taeyong.

“Heol.” Sehun looked at her.

“Let’s invite Jaehyun then.” Sehun commented.

“He’s busy. Don’t, oppa.”

“Ya, you should be proudly showing off your boyfriend, why are you hiding him? I told you, you should have chosen me instead.” Kai added as he started to eat, Taeyong mindfully pushed the plate of radish kimchi away from Sena.

Sehun grinned at his friend, they both knew how Taeyong and Jaehyun didn’t get along so well. And Sena probably has no idea about it.

“Please stop flirting with me, Kim Jongin. You’re not my type.” She said as she chewed on a piece of sparerib.

“Oh, come on, babe.” Kai poked her cheek.

Sena glared at him, Taeyong chuckled.

“Stop it, hyung. You’ll just get hurt. Literally.” Taeyong mused before gesturing Sena to drink some water.

“This is spicy.” She said as she picked up the glass.

“I know. I forgot you didn’t like it too spicy.” Taeyong commented.

“It’s still the best anyway.” She hummed before eating again, Taeyong just smiled as he watched her eat.

Kai met eyes with Sehun and the two devils just grinned at each other.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” Sena said as soon as Jaehyun picked up, Taeyong looked up from the couch.

“I was just worried. Did you take a cab?”

“Ani. I went back to the company to get my car.” She replied as she walked towards the tall glass windows.

“Then, I really have to see you tomorrow.” Jaehyun said to her.

“Wae?”

“I’m leaving for Gyeonggido for the weekend, wont be back till Monday.”

Sena sighed, Jaehyun smiled from the other end.

“Promise me you’ll come over at my place for dinner. Steaks’ on me.” He mused her. Sena chuckled.

“Okay. I’ll be there then. Take care.” Sena said before ending the call, she walked to back to the couch and plopped down beside Taeyong, she poked his leg with her toe and grinned at him.

“Are you sure you want to spend the whole afternoon with me? Because I don’t.”

“Yeah. We haven’t talked that much. Why the sudden arrival?” She asked, Taeyong faced her, she smiled before leaning against his arm.

“I was thinking of taking a hiatus. Hopping from one country to another has become tiring, plus, my schedule is starting to drive me crazy.”

“A hiatus? For real?” She asked as she fiddled with the sleeve of his sweater.

“Is something wrong? You’re not the type to take “hiatuses”.” She made air quotations at him, Taeyong could not help but smile at her before pulling her closer to him.

“I just feel lazy nowadays.”

“If that’s what you want. Watched your new movie by that way, loved it.” She raised her left thumb.

Taeyong just grinned at her before closing his eyes.

 

 

“Unnie.” Sena stood up as the older girl stepped in the conference room, Oh Haera, now, Kim Haera is Sehun’s older sister, the one running Lotte Group, also Sena’s older cousin.

“Ya, I only see you at BOD meetings, it’s sad.” Haera slapped her arm playfully.

“I’ve been busy, how’s Jaejoong oppa?” She asked as they sat down, Kim Jaejoong, president of Korea Air is her husband for three years and also Kai’s older brother.

“He says hi, he’s been flying back and forth lately for work. I take it that Taeyong’s in town, Kai mentioned it.”

“He is, we should have a little get together. He rarely stays for over a week.” Sena stated.

“We should.” Haera nodded, Sehun walked in the room with Jaehyun behind him, he rolled his eyes at his sister.

“Oh, you’re here early.” Sena stood up and walked up to him.

“I just came by to tell you beforehand,” Jaehyun said quietly as he gently pulled her aside.

Sehun eyed the two, Haera just swatted him away.

“My parents might be joining us later tonight.”’

She blinked, Jaehyun chewed on his lip.

“I’m not worried about that.” She smiled before poking his nose.

“I..just wanted to tell you, you know how eomma can…be intense.”

“I know, don’t worry. I’m okay with that.” She smiled at him, Jaehyun exhaled in relief before kissing her cheek.

“Then, I’ll see you later. I’ll come by and pick you up.”

 

“Sounds good, thanks.” She winked at him, Jaehyun caressed her cheek before leaving the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++