030

To You

 

 

A/N: Listening to JYJ’s In Heaven actually helped me write this one :>

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sena put her phone down and stared at the television, she looked at her secretary then at the screen again.

“Did that….really happen?” She echoed.

“Y—Yes, you knew?”

“Yeah. It was one of those things he never wants to be mentioned, and~” She sighed and glared at phone.

“That idiot isn’t picking up.” She snapped as she picked up her device.

“I have to leave. If anyone calls regarding Taeyong’s press con tell me I didn’t know that he was going to announce that.” Sena said before leaving the room.

“But…director, didn’t he just kind of tell the world that he likes you…?” He mumbled before going to his desk.

 

 

 

Mrs. Jung dropped her phone on the table; she blinked and looked at her husband

Jaehyun pinched the bridge of his nose, he had gone back to his office to watch the live press conference, his parents were sitting on leather seats, still stunned.

“The Samsung family? That actor is part of the family? That..Samsung?” His mother stuttered, Jaehyun exhaled and walked out of his office.

He took out his phone and started to call Sena.

 

 

Taeyong looked up just as the elevator doors pinged open, he ignored the stares he was getting as he walked towards Sena.

“Ya.” Sena said as she saw him.

“Hi.” Taeyong grinned, she balked and slapped his arm.

“What was that? A heads would have been nice.” She chided as he reached her, Taeyong just shrugged and walked beside her.

“But...about that hiatus..it’s sounded indefinite…are you quitting?” She asked him as she hooked one arm around his.

“I don’t know, I know I just need to get away from that environment for a bit. Why? Are you worried that I’m jobless now?”

She chuckled.

“I’m worried that you’re entering the chaebol society that you hate so much.”

Taeyong just smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Off to somewhere, young miss?” He asked her as they reached the doors.

“Yeah, I have to meet Jaehyun.” She said, Taeyong’s brows met briefly.

“Must you? Now?”

She nodded and grinned at him.

“I’ll call you later, enjoy your freedom then, Kim Taeyong-ssi. ”

“Drive safely.” He nodded and kissed the side of her head out of habit.

“Yeah, good job today.” She , he just rolled his eyes at her.

“Call me when you need me.” He stated.

 She squeezed his arm before letting go, he watched as Sena got inside her waiting car.

I’m serious. Call me.

He just exhaled before turning away from the doors.

 

 

“I just arrived.” Sena said as she got inside KBS’s main office, she smiled as some of the employees greeted her.

“Ah, then you can come up to my office, I’m just~”

“Aniya, I’ll just wait in the lobby. Take your time.” She said before ending the call, she exhaled and looked around.

And then she saw Jaehyun’s parents step out of the elevator, Sena exhaled and turned her back to them, she could hear Mrs. Jung speaking frantically to her husband. Sena stole a glance at them saw the lady’s pale pallor.

Her brows just met briefly.

“Sena.”

She looked up, Jaehyun took the seat across hers.

“About what happened at the party, I~”

“How could you do this to me? You went behind my back when I clearly said I wasn’t ready.”

Jaehyun looked away.

“I’m tired of being scared, Jaehyun. I’m not scared of marriage, but I’m worried what you might do next. It’s like I always have to anticipate things from you, and it’s not good things.”

“Sena, we don’t have to get married~”

“That’s not the point.” She said, her eyes started to water, she sighed and wiped her tears away.

“Sena, I’m sorry.” Jaehyun said lowly.

“I’m done. I’m sorry too, Jaehyun-ah.” She swallowed and looked away from.

“S—Sen, I~”

“We both need this. A break.”

“For how long?” He asked.

“I..can’t be with you anymore. To be honest, I don’t even know what I want. And I can’t let you deal with someone who doesn’t know what she wants.”

“I can~”

“There’s nothing else to say, Jaehyun. Take care of yourself.” She said as she stood up, Jaehyun reached for her arm.

“Don’t go.” He spoke; his voice had gone to a whisper.

Sena faced him again and kissed his cheek.

 

“I have to.” She nodded before shaking his hand off and jogging towards the exit doors while covering .

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++