006

To You

 

 

Taeyong dismissed his coordi as he walked towards his dressing room, he was doing a guesting for talk show.

He sat down and closed his eyes briefly. He had been filming for ten hours straight, he just arrived from his movie shooting and before that he had to film a CF.

“Are you okay? You look pale.” His manager entered the room.

Taeyong shrugged and just picked up his phone.

“Ah, you have that party tonight, right?”

“Yeah.” He said as he opened a text.

I don’t know what to wear – Sena

Clothes.

Sena sent him the middle finger emoji, he chuckled.

I’ll come over to pick you up. Don’t disturb me now.

Okay. You should rest. You look tired on TV. –Sena

Taeyong put his phone down and leaned back on his chair. His manager glanced at him before reading the gossip article on his phone.

“I just don’t understand these two, why can’t…they’re so perfect for each other…but, why?” He mumbled to himself as he went through the photos of the two.

 

 

 

“You have to be there. Promise me.” Sehun demanded as they stepped out of the elevator, Sena had dropped by their main office and now her older cousin was tailing her.

“I will be. Without a date.” She mused at him.

“Jaehyun wont be able to make it?”

“He had to fly to Taiwan.” She replied.

Sehun hid his triumphant smile from his cousin.

“Anyway, I guess I’ll be going with Yuta and TY. See you there.” Sena said as her car arrived in front of them.

“Of course, the troublemaker trio.”

“We’re not, aren’t you, Kai and Chanyeol~”

“I get it, I get it. Now, go and prepare for the party.” Sehun playfully pushed her towards the car.

 

 

Jaehyun turned away from the screen.

Just now, actor Lee Taeyong has arrived at the event together with Lotte Group’s director Hong Sena. The two have been good friends ever since, despite the rumors surrounding them right now, they both look happy as they enter the event.

He picked up the remote control and faced the screen again, he watched as Taeyong and Sena faced the cameras and smiled, Taeyong leaned his head lower as Sena whispered something to him, then he chuckled before they walked away.

 His hand went to his coat pocket and took out the small black box. He exhaled before picking up his cellphone.

“Yes, vice president?”

“Put chief Min on the phone. I have something I want him to do.”

 

 

“So, I got a call from PR department,” Haera said as she slid down from the car, she was aware of the people around them, the media men taking their photos.

“Did something happen?” Jaejoong asked as he placed one hand on the small of her back as they walked towards the main hall.

“Rumors surrounding Sena and Jaehyun breaking up.”

Jaejoong grinned.

“That always happens when Taeyong’s home. They hang out at the weirdest times.”

“Right, they were seen eating ice cream and chicken at dawn.” Haera smiled as they briefly paused for the cameras.

“See? So why do you seem bothered about it?” Jaejoong asked as they started to walk again, then they heard screaming behind them.

Haera glanced back, Taeyong slid down from the black Mercedes Benz, clad in a crisp all black suit, then Sena followed, wearing an emerald green cape gown that showed a little bit of her shoulders and waist.

“Somehow, something doesn’t feel right.” Haera said as the two walked together while chatting happily.

They stopped as people took their photos.

“What?” Jaejoong asked as they reached the party.

 

 

“I’ve got a gut feeling that this time things will change. Drastically.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++